~Chapter Eighteen~

We all head to the control room and sit in our corresponding seats. I can feel Allura's gaze glued to my back as I keep my gaze ahead of me.

     After taking off and flying for a while, a huge green colored planet comes into view. I could see giant machines and craters strewn about its surface, it didn't look very healthy.

     "So what's the plan? We go in there and go: Pow Pow Pow! And free the prisoners?" Lance exclaims while making shooting sounds and posing with finger guns.

     "What was that noise?" Keith asked with an estranged look on his face.

      "Lazer guns." Lance replies with a smirk.

      "No, Lance. I think you meant: POW POW POW SCREECH CLACK POW!" Hunk made deeper sounds and moved like a canon as I giggled at them.

     "That sounds like fireworks." Lance states.

     "Technically, they're more like: Pechew Pechew Pechew!" Pidge says while holding her hands like she was holding a handgun.

     "Wait guys, don't they sound something like: Pew Pew Pew!" I say with a cuter voice and laugh afterwards.

     "No that was way to sweet and cute to be a lazer gun." Hunk says and the others nod and I laugh harder.

     "Alright you guys! That's enough with the bad sound effects." Shiro scolds us and we go silent.

     "Besides it's more like: BLAM BLAM BLAM!" Shiro says while kneeling on the ground as if he was shooting something.

     "What?!" Keith exclaims in disbelief in the hope that Shiro would have been the mature one of the group, so he facepalms.

      "You're crazy." Pidge says while shaking her head.

     "No way!" Lance exclaims.

     "Uh...wrong." Hunk says with his hands on his hips.

     "Yeah, I'm not to sure about yours Shiro." I say whilst laughing and leaning against Pidge.

     "Paladins! Focus!" Allura scolds us, which surprised me, and we all go silent and turn to her.

     "Yeah, and besides we can't just shoot at the Galra. The Balmera is a living thing and from what I've seen it doesn't look very good." Hunk states and Coran slowly nods.

     Coran tells us the, long, story of the Balmera and it's function. Alteans would harvest its crystals then perform a ceremony to help heal the planet, but the Galra don't care about its well being at all.

     "After seeing Shay's people being enslaved, it made me realize just how bad Zarkon really is, and we're the only ones who can stop him." Hunk says sadly and I place my hand on his arms which makes him smile down at me.

     "Ok so we can't shoot...so Plan B. We need to find a way to draw the Galra up to the surface to fight them." Shiro states.

     "Hey wait I know! If we attack all of the big mining stuff on the surface, the Galran troops will have to come up to defend them! Then we beat them up, head into the tunnels to save everyone, and Voltron saves the day." Hunk says very proud of his plan.

     "But how will we know how many are down in the tunnels?" Keith asks while leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

     "We can track the Galra and the Balmerans using bio-thermal life indicator point technology." Allura says while showing us what it is on the screen.

     "Oh BLIP- tech!" Pidge says in excitement as Allura stares at her in confusion.

     "It's an acronym..." I answer for Pidge and Allura just continues.