~Chapter Twenty-Nine~

I slowly began to wake from the longest and most refreshing sleep i've ever had in my entire life. I didn't really want to open my eyes much though, due to the lights in the room, but I could hear voices. I barely opened them to see six forms staring at the pod I was in. I pretended to stay asleep, just a little bit longer, to hear what they would say.

"Hey, Coran? Is there something off about the healing pods? I mean, I don't remember them acting like this when Lance was in it." I hear Pidge question and I try to remain as still and relaxed as possible, so they would still think I was asleep.

"Sometimes the healing process can cause involuntary brain wave reactions." Allura explained and I twitched a bit...knowing they couldn't be talking about me, because their voices weren't directed at my pod.

"It looks like he's having a bad dream." I hear Hunk say and that confirmed my thoughts.

"He did just get blasted by a space witch and mauled by gigantic lizards. What dream can be worse than that?" Keith muttered and I couldn't take it anymore.

I shot my eyes open and looked around for my team. Keith's gaze crossed over mine and he rushed over to my pod and the others followed suit. He helped me out and Coran wrapped a blanket around my shoulders, which I happily accepted.

"Now...what's this about giant lizards?" I asked and everyone looked at me with confused expressions.

Keith was about to say something until I heard something behind me. I turned around finding Shiro, now awake, in the pod. The other's rushed over to his pod as Hunk helped me stay upright since my legs were still shaky from being in the healing pod. When they got him out he looks around to all of us and says he saw the past.

Shiro explained about how when he was in the healing pod he had a flashback about his time escaping the Galra. He said there was a Galra who had helped him to escape and the coordinates to this..."Blade Of Marmora." base were in his arm. He said they were a group of Galra who fight against Zarkon. He immediately began walking towards the central command with the rest of us following, but my legs were still kinda shaky.

"Hey (Y/n). Need a lift?" I look up to find Lance bent over in a position that invited me for a piggy back ride.

"Wait, are you serious? Aren't I a little heavy to-" before I could finish he already had me on his back.

He adjusted me and I let out a squeal as I wrapped my arms around his neck in fear of falling. He seemed to freeze after I had done it, then he cleared his throat, shook his head, and began running down the hallway to catch up with the others. When we reached them, in the control room, Pidge was scanning Shiro's arm to find the coordinates he was talking about before.

I tapped Lance's shoulder and whispered in his ear to put me down now, and he released a sigh.

"But I'm starting to enjoy this-" I lightly slapped the side of his head and he gently let me down with a whine of protest.

After I had gotten down I looked around and noticed Keith staring at me. When we made eye contact he quickly turned away and returned his focus back to Shiro.

"Shiro, i'm not finding any of these coordinates. Are you sure that wasn't a dream?" Pidge asks as she turns from the screen to look at him, and Lance and I join the others in surrounding her desk.

"I'm positive, someone helped me escape." Shiro says with a sigh.

"And he was Galra. You know you cannot trust them." Allura suddenly announced with a poison in her voice.