~Chapter Twenty-Six~

As we grew closer to the location I heard snoring and turned to see Hunk passed out in his chair. I released a small giggle, which woke him, and he fell out of his chair with a bashful expression.

     "We should be close enough to get a good scan, but far enough away to stay unnoticed." Allura says from her podium.

     As we drew closer we saw a small base with a large ship floating on it, hidden by three larger planets surrounding it.

     "It appears that the gravitation between the three planets wraps this one away from any scanners." Coran says, intrigued by it.

     "This place must handle shipments for the Galra." Shiro announces and I look down at the base and watch the little Galran ships flying around the small base.

     "If this is some big airport where shipments come and go, why is it hidden?" Pidge asks which snaps my attention back to the others.

     "Maybe they're trading something that they don't want many people to know about? Like... something that could go directly to Zarkon?" I state with more questions than an answer and Shiro turns to look out at the base.

     "There must be more to this than we're seeing." Shiro says while gazing out the window.

     "Then we better go take a look." Allura announces as a screen appears in front of us.

     "We'll need to enter here, the central control building." Allura describes, and from the corner of my eye I noticed Keith's questioning gaze.

     "I'm sorry princess, but did you say 'we'?" He asks and I snap my attention back to Allura wondering the same now that he mentioned it.

     "I'm going with you. I've traveled through the galaxy transportation hubs with my father many times before. I know more about them than any of you do." Allura sternly answers and I stare at her completely dumbfounded.

     "But Allura, how many of those bases were run by enemy species that you had to sneak into and not be seen by anyone... I mean....just... isn't this a little different?" I shyly inquire, trying not to start a fight.

     "She's absolutely right princess. I'd rather you remain here with me." Coran says in a calm voice but Allura looked like she wasn't going to back down.

     "I'm a part of this fight against Zarkon as much as anyone else here. I'm Going. Does anyone have a problem with that?" She firmly states which startles me so I hide behind Shiro, since he was right next to me, and we all remain silent and avert our gaze from her sharp glares.

     I feel Shiro shrug and release a sigh and I look up to him finding a defeated expression and an extremely concerned one on Coran.

     "Fine. Suit up." Shiro announces and Coran lets out the gasp of all gasps and we all look up at Shiro in disbelief as Allura excitedly races off to get ready.

     Pidge and I head off to the green lion to get the cloaking device ready since it was going to be our way in there. The others join us and Allura shows up in a pink set of armor. We all get into the Green lion, after saying our goodbyes to Coran, and secretly make our way to the base. Getting in was actually pretty easy. We quickly make our way to a control room, taking down a few guards as we went, and Pidge used Shiro's prosthetic arm to get us access. As her and Hunk were babbling about some sort of programme to decode the Galran information, a huge shadow loomed over us and Keith, Lance, and I look up at what it was.

     "Guys, sorry to interrupt, but I think we've got some company." Keith announces and the others look up at the huge Galran ship that was landing on the base.