~Chapter Thirty-Six~

"Ok, so we now know for certain that Zarkon is tracking us through the Black lion. We have to find a way to stop him." Shiro says.

     "How are we going to do that?" Pidge asks.

     "We've never had this situation before. Two paladins battling for the same lion." Allura says as she places her hand on her chin in thought.

     "But, aren't we only the second people to become the paladins? And during the time between the first paladins and us, they were lying dormant, right? So I bet this is a new experience for the lion's as well." I say with a giggle and can feel that warm feeling again, meaning Ghost must have heard me.

     "Right. So, unless we want Zarkon to take control of Voltron every time we get close, I'll have to forge a new bond with my lion. One that's stronger than his." Shiro says and he turns to me as he was pondering how he was going to do so.

     "Well, while you're working on that, the rest of us need to find some new Teladuv lenses. Otherwise we won't be able to travel via wormhole." Coran says and I turn to him in question.

      "Is that something we have to mail order?" Hunk asks curiously and I hold back a laugh at his innocent question.

     "Does anyone even make those anymore?" Keith asks Coran and we turn to him for his answer.

     "I don't know. Only a few Alteans could use the Teladuv ten thousand years ago. They may not exist anymore." Allura says with a sigh.

     "I may know where to get some!" Coran exclaims as he rushed over to the console and brought up a hologram of some type of market filled with all types of aliens bustling around.

     "Coran! You're not suggesting on going to one of those filthy swap moons! The last time you went there, those space pirates took you for everything you had!" Allura yelled like a mother lecturing her kid.

     "Space pirates?" Lance and I say at the same time and we look to each other and he smirks and I laugh.

     "The Unilu were traders and pirates that roamed the galaxies and deal in black market goods. Umvy spice, By-Tor water, little bottles of infinity vapor. Of course you had to bargain. No one could bargain like the Unilu. The last time, I ended up giving away three quarters of my shipment of lango in exchange for a used pogo oscillator." Coran says with a laugh along with Allura.

     "Father was not pleased about that." Allura says through her laughter.

     "Well while Coran is picking up his lenses, I'll take you shopping for something sparkly." Lance says while inching closer to Allura.

     "This isn't shopping! You're not wandering around saying: 'oh what a lovely pink hat! This is so becoming.'" Coran says as he stands in between Allura and Lance, and pretends to sound like a girl.

     "So no! I cannot allow Allura to get anywhere near those filthy lowballing Unilu hoodlums!" Coran exclaimed like an overprotective parent.

     "But...I love sparkly things..." Allura says with a pouty face.

     "Look, you're the only one who can operate the castle. You need to be resting after all you've been through." Coran orders and Allura turns away with a huff.

     "Now, let's ready a pod for our mission. We need to get in and find the scaultrite lenses and just get out." Coran says and heads off in the direction of the pods.

     "Shotgun!" Lance calls out as he follows after Coran.

     "What?! No! You have to be in the pod bay to call shotgun!" Hunk cried out as he chased after Lance.