~Chapter Thirty-Three~

"Well i'd say that was a productive trip! Look at all these cubes the Olkari gave me!" Coran exclaimed before reaching into his pocket and pulling out one of the cubes.

     He threw it into the air and it split apart into eight smaller cubes. A smile grew on his face as he placed his hands on his hips and looked up at the cubes.

     "Coran, Coran, the gorgeous man." He says and each cube repeats the phrase over and over again, like a cheering crowd.

     "Ha, sounds pretty good." Coran says with a pleasant sigh as the cubes repeated after him.

      Then suddenly a loud farting sound came from Hunk. I spun around to him to find him squeezing his cheeks to create the sounds. Soon enough the cubes were copying the sounds and we all giggled at it. Shiro looked over at us with a disappointed frown as we laughed, but we soon stopped as a loud alarm blared and the castle shook.

     "What's that?!" Coran cried out with the cubes mimicking him.

     We all turned towards the window and gasped at the huge ship in front of us. Zarkon's ship.

     "Oh no..." Coran says in a worried tone and the cubes repeat him once again.

     We all just stood, shocked, at the sight of the huge ship and all of the fighter planes surrounding it.

     "Zarkon?! How did he find us?!" Allura gasped.

     "His commander must have radioed him from Olkari." Keith muttered as I still stared up at the huge ship.

     Flashes of my time in there came to my mind and a shiver ran up my spine as I hugged myself and continued to stare at the huge ship, afraid to move.

     "We need to wormhole, now! Everyone to your stations. We need to put some distance between us and Zarkon." Allura says and I still couldn't move.

     A hand rested on my shoulder making me jump and I turn to see Shiro with a sympathetic smile on his face. I shake my head to snap myself out of it and run over to my station next to Shiro.

     "This could be the fight of our lives." Right after she said that, fighter ships began to shoot at the castle's particle barrier.

     "That sure is a lot of fighters...."Hunk says with a loud gulp.

     "Allura can you evade these fighters? We can't have them following us through the wormhole." Shiro asked while focusing out the window.

     "I can try." She answers and activated the castle's boosters and we quickly flew away, but the little fighter ships were resilient.

     "Keith, Lance, (Y/n). Can you lay down some cover fire?" We all nodded our heads and placed our hands on our consoles.

     Two holographic handles appeared and I grabbed ahold of them. A screen appeared showing the perspective of a little drone outside the castle. Keith, Lance, and I began to shoot lasers at the little fighter ships. It sort of felt like playing a video game.

     "Lance! Incoming, twelve o'clock!" Pidge called out.

     I spun my defense drone in Lance's direction after taking out another plane and saw as he prepared it for the oncoming attack.

     "Got it!" He replied as his drone was shoved aside but Keith's drone who shot down the incoming ships.

     "Sorry. Gotta be quick." Keith remarked as Lance rammed his drone into Keith's.

     "How's that for quick?!" Lance shot back.

     "You......" Keith growled as the their two drones pushed against each other.

The White Paladin On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara