I've...made a decision

Hi everyone....I....I need to get this off my chest.... It's been a very long time since I wrote this story. And....I've been afraid for a long time to admit this but....I don't think I can continue it...but listen! It's not your guy's fault.

I just feel as though I made so many mistakes with this story. When I first started writing it...I honestly was just trying to be silly with it and write whatever I wanted and just went with the flow with no real plan for the future...but then....you guys came. I tried so hard to change it and make it better for everyone....but I slowly started to feel like it was becoming a bother to me and I messed it up so much. And for the longest time I was terrified to admit that....I was scared of the sheer number of you all and what you'd say to me when you found out. It stills scares me. I'm utterly terrified to upload this now... But maybe someday...I might come back to this story....and rewrite it with an actual plan for the future...but for now....I'm sadly announcing....that I'm going to discontinue The White Paladin.

It breaks my heart too. I just hope....you guys can be understanding....I literally have been having minor panic attacks trying to figure out what to do with this. I've asked some of you guys, who are close friends as well, and family on their opinions and they all said pretty much the same thing:

"What's the point in writing something you don't enjoy writing anymore."

"Don't stress yourself out about it. If you're this upset about something that was supposed to be for fun, then I'm sure they'll understand you for stopping it."

I truly apologize to everyone for waiting for so long because of my fears and insecurities....I just hope....you'll still support my other stories...and be kind. I'm sorry to everyone. Thank you for reading and sticking with me through this long adventure.

I treasure you guys with all of my being and I've never taken for granted any of your kind words and amazing comments you have to share with me. Your artwork, the inspiration, the kind words, and the newfound friendships made due to this messy story of mine. I'll hopefully see you all another time. Thank you all so much for everything....and I hope you all can understand my decision.

And I won't delete the story. I will keep it up as a memory. It will never disappear...unless something happens to Wattpad...but for us...it was always be here. For me as a battle scar, for you as a mystical novel. Again, thank you all so much for everything. I'll see you guys later.

Oh also....I'm giving myself another reason as to why it was taking me so long....I'm going to be a Senior in high school...and I don't have a plan for my life. I have no talents or any idea of what I could do when I get out of school...so I've been panicking over colleges and plans, that I haven't had time to do anything...and this summer I've just been trying to relax and enjoy some time watching anime and drawing.....yeah...um...I'm not to sure where I was going with this.....anyways....ill leave now for sure.....again....I'm sorry to everyone who was expecting good news or an update.....I just....hope you can understand.....thank you all for everything once again....good bye for now.

Love,
Blue 💙