~Chapter Thirty-Four~

When we finally made it back to the control room the boys and I were out of breath as we rushed inside. Shiro and Allura had already congregated there and we all walked towards the window to see the Galra had come back and opened fire on the castle.

     "We're several galaxies away. How did they find us so soon?!" Allura gasped out in disbelief.

     We all quickly got into our seats, but not before the boys and I got strange stares for our attire. Shiro looked over to me and I looked up to him and shrugged. The castle then rocked with another blast.

     "Coran! Are you there?" Allura called out as she tried to make contact with our ginger engineer.

     "I'm here! Woah, over here!" Coran announced as he slid across the screen.

     "Zarkon is back! What's out status?" Allura asked as Coran grabbed onto the console to look at us.

     "Wormholing will be a problem. The lenses haven't been readjusted. I don't know whether the Teladuv will generate enough power." Coran explains as the castle rocks once again with another blast.

     "Do everything you can!" Allura instructed as Hunk and Pidge make their way into the room.

     "How did he find us again?! How is this even possible? Is that possible? That doesn't seem possible!" Lance cried out from his seat as the others got into their own.

     "Right now we have to figure out a way to get out of here." Allura says in a stern manner.

     "Or, we can stay and fight. Now's our chance. Form Voltron, enough running." Keith says and I turn to him noticing he was completely serious.

    "It's way too dangerous." Allura answers and I nod.

     "I don't think we can do much right now in a broken ship with all of us exhausted at that. And we're not even wearing our armor!" I say as the castle rocks once again and I have to hold onto my seat so I don't go flying out of it.

     "Allura and (Y/n) are right. Remember what happened the last time at Zarkon's command center. We wouldn't have escaped if the Blade of Marmora hadn't shut down the shield." Shiro says and I shivered at the thought of my time inside that ship.

     A screen then popped up and Coran's face appeared. He was still slipping around as he tried to explain to us the situation.

     "The turbine's up. Still working on the worm-AH!" Coran suddenly slipped and fell onto his stomach.

     "Coran are you ok?" I ask while looking at him as he laid on the ground.

     "I-I'm fine, but guys? I think i'm realising now that I do, in fact, have a case of the slipperies. I'm sorry I yelled at you Pidge, I may need your help after all." Coran says and I look over to Pidge who quickly gets up from her chair.

     "I'm coming down!" Pidge announces as she quickly ran out of the room.

     Allura piloted the castle from the hiding spot it was in and we began to fly away with Galra fighters racing after us. Shiro, Keith, Lance, and I all got our defense drones out and we shot at the ships as they flew close to the castle.

     "Lance, there's a fighter advancing on your nine!" Keith called out.

     "Thanks for the heads up. And you got one going for the lower barrier." Lance replied.

     "Good eyes." Keith commented as they both took our their targets.

     I look at them in complete surprise at the fact that they were getting along and working together.