~Chapter Five~

Coran readies pods for Pidge, Shiro, Keith, and I as Lance and Hunk blast off in the blue lion in the direction of the yellow lions coordinates.

    Allura had mentioned to us before that we only had two hours to find the lions. We'll be traveling through wormholes that will only last for two hours, and I'd rather not be trapped on the other side of a wormhole.

     Pidge and I exchange a high five before heading into our respective pods. Keith took the controls and soon we were shot off into space and a wormhole.

    Once on the other side, a planet was in front of us. He gently lands us down and we both get out in silence.

     'Wow this is super awkward...he hasn't spoken a single word...'I think to myself as I follow after Keith who's looking down at a map.

    We walk a while in silence before I felt a strange tingle in my heart.

     "Ow." I quietly say while stopping and placing my hand on my chest.

    Keith notices me stop and approaches me.

    "What's wrong?" Keith questions as I search around finding the feeling stronger in the direction of a meadow to the left of us.

     Without a word I quickly start in that direction. The tingling got stronger as I grew closer. Once I was at the center of the meadow, I knew the lion was here.

    "(Y/N)? What are you doing?" Keith asks from behind me.

     "I can feel it." I respond while clutching my clothing at my chest and searching around the meadow.

     In a small bunch of grass was a small deer type of animal. It was tangled in some vines and seemed absolutely terrified.

     I look back to Keith who hasn't noticed it and I begin walking towards it. Ever so slowly I approach it and pause whenever it would become afraid.

     Once I made it to the creature I slowly held my hand out for it to smell. It took a sniff and began to calm down as I placed my hand on its head.

     I untangle the poor baby, and when it's free, it feebly stands. In the woods behind it was its mother, who sat patiently for her child's return. I smile at it and it lets out....a bark?

     I stare at it confused as Keith begins to walk up behind me. The creature notices and they both sprint off into the forest.

     "What was that?" Keith asks and I shake my head while still looking after them, not knowing how to answer.

     Below us, the ground began to rumble and shake until straight down the middle of the meadow ran a huge crack which began to open upwards on each side.

     Keith grabs ahold of me by my midsection and carries me into a tree to the side of the meadow.

     "Ah Keith!" I yell as I grip onto him tighter.

     "What?" He asks as I shut my eyes and shake my head.

     "It's nothing nevermi-" I halt my speech as I notice what was beneath the meadow.

     The white lion sat, completely untouched, underneath the meadow in some kind of underground safe.

     Like the blue lion, it had a force field around it, yet it was a pale white color. It was smaller than the blue lion by quite a bit, but still seemed so powerful.

     Keith helps me down from the tree and we slowly approach the white lion.

     "Well?" Keith asks with his arms crossed.