~Chapter Seventeen~

After Coran had given us the necessary supplies, Hunk and I made our way back towards the spacecraft. As we approached I notice the absence of a certain blue paladin and the female alien.

     "We're back." I announce and everyone turns their attention to me.

     "Yeah we got your parts. You know...to get your ship moving?" Hunk says with impatience while pulling Rolo with him towards the ship to help work on it.

     "Hey, is he alright?" I hear Shiro ask from behind me and I sigh.

     "We have some pretty bad gut instincts, but I think we'll be fine. Also, where's Lance-" Just as I was about to finish my statement I hear a booming sound and spin around seeing the blue lion flying away from the castle.

     "Why is he so dumb..." I say, more to myself, and hear Shiro snicker behind me.

     I realized I said it out loud and turn to him with an awkward expression and laugh.

     "Ok I think this thing is about ready. Excuse me? Miss (Y/n)? Do you mind helping us inside?" Rolo says at the door of the ship.

     I look over to Hunk who looks suspicious and I cautiously nod. He guides me inside and the door closes quickly behind me as Beezer comes in, after shaking Pidge off its tail.

     He sits in the chair starting up the engines with no problem. I look at him in confusion as to how smoothly it started. I then feel the ship rise up. He turns to me with a smirk then blasts us forward, making me fall over.

     "Hey what are you doing?!" I yell out as I rub my hip.

     Beezer comes over to me and two little 'arms' pop out of its side. It places a pair of cuffs on my wrists and ankles in a matter of seconds and I sit on the floor in complete confusion.

     "Wait hey! What are you doing?! Let me go!" I yell as I struggle under the cuffs grasp.

     I feel it as he lands down. The doors open revealing Nyma walking in, and next to me a huge trap door opens and a tractor beam appears. And below me I see the blue lion and Lance handcuffed to a tree.

     "Lance!" I yell out as I inched closer towards the opening but feel hands grab me. I whip around finding Rolo to be there.

     "(Y/n)?!" I hear Lance yell out before the blue lion is completely inside the ship and the doors close.

     I feel us fly up again and shake Rolo's arm off of me as I lean against the force field that blue had around it.

     "Why do you have her?" Nyma asks as she flies the ship.

     Rolo approaches me and bends down to my level as I glare at him, even though I was shaking like crazy. He grabs my chin and lifts my face up to his.

     "I find her interesting. I'm not sure but I feel like the Galra would want someone like her." Rolo says before releasing me and walking towards the controls where Nyma and Beezer were.

     "Guys! Hello? A little help?" I quickly flinch in surprise as I quietly hear Lance's voice from my helmet on the ground next to me.

     Rolo notices and kicks it away from me. But from a distance I can still hear it:

     "Lance? What's wrong are you alright?" I hear Shiro's voice from the helmet.

     "Well...I'm kinda changed to a tree, they look the blue lion, and they kidnapped (Y/n)..." Lance's voice answers and I sigh.