Chapter 2

"Wow this place is so beautiful." I look over the garden full of various different flowers in hundreds of different colours.

"Well since I'm currently the only butler working at this estate I have to keep everything looking good and well maintained. I'm just happy that young master finally found a good candidate for the job." Jin looks up to the sky watching the white clouds dance across the blue sky while a small smile graced his lips.

"I'm just glad I got this job." I nervously laugh, lightly tugging on my dress.

Jin walks me back inside and shows me the other rooms in the house. We walk down a small hallway on the second floor with a few doors on each of the two walls that made up the hallway. Jin points to a black door that looked similar to the other doors except that there was one thing I noticed about it, this door was the only one I've seen so far that had a lock on it.

Jin opens the door revealing a large room with a king sized bed in the middle of the room. A big window lined the wall opposite us showing a breathtaking view over the mesmerizing flower garden and the crystal clear lake outside the forest.

 A big window lined the wall opposite us showing a breathtaking view over the mesmerizing flower garden and the crystal clear lake outside the forest

"This is were you'll be staying. Please make yourself at home, I'll be back with your luggage." He bowed and left me alone in the room. I look around more seeing that there was a bathroom connected along with a small walk in wardrobe. I was completely fascinated by this, this place was way better than my own house but I guess that's no surprise seeing as whoever owns this estate needs a new maid to look after the house and do other house work.

Jin comes back in no time with mu suitcase and the few other bags I had with me. "Jin why don't we get to know each other, I will be working with you after all." I smile and playfully jump on the huge bed. Jin smiles as well and sits on the edge of the mattress.

"First off, why did you want this job. What made you apply." I ask sitting up to face Jin.

"Well, young master and I were friends and he obviously saw that I was struggling financially. He offered me the first job he could think of. Seeing that he was really rich and needed someone to help him around the house, he gave me the job and allowed me to live here." He smiled as if he remembered the best thing.

"Now that I think of it. If you're both friends, why do you call the boss young master."

"Because I'm a butler, I am considered a lower rank than him so I simply am not in a position to call him by his first name." Jin's statement was understandable, it's just like if you were at school you shouldn't call your teacher by their first name because it doesn't show them proper respect.

"Is it alright if I just call you Y/n? I don't if you oppose I was just asking." Jin asks kindly making me smile. I nod in response earning a heartwarming grin from Jin.

He looks down at his watch then back at me. "I should probably start showing how do so things around here. Young master will be back anytime now." He stands and guides me downstairs towards the kitchen.

"First of all, what can you do regarding housework?" He turns to face me making me come to a sudden halt.

"Umm....I can kinda cook, I can do laundry and basic cleaning." I smile because I thought I sounded smart for once. Jin simply nods and continues walking.

"You're going to have to do errands around the house and also help young master with things such as getting ready for important business meetings, sorting his schedule. Kind of like a personal assistant, but in a cute dress." I feel a small blush come across my cheeks as I self consciously tug the dress down a bit.

"O-okay." We get to the kitchen and Jin begins to grab things from the fridge and the cupboards, probably getting dinner ready. I look at the clock seeing it was 6:12pm, time does go by fast.

I hear the door open and footsteps walking through the front hall close towards us.

"Jin I don't really feel like eating dinner tonight, that business meeting was- ." I turn my head towards the sudden voice. My eyes meet a man taller than me in a black suit. He had pale skin and ash grey hair, his pink lip stood out amongst his white skin and his eyes were a dark brown.

"Oh. You're already here." He said with a small smile tugging at the sides of his lips. I snap from my small daze, Bowing in front of him.

"H-hello I'm Y/n L/n." I slowly raise my head ignoring how awkward I sounded. He eyed my up and down then looked at Jin.

"We'll be in my office. Y/n follow me." I nod and follow behind him as we make our way upstairs. We walk past my room over to a section of the house Jin didn't show me. He opens a door and gestures for me to walk in and I do so. He sits at the desk in the middle of the room and I sit opposite him in the other side of the desk.

"I know Jin has probably already said this, but welcome my estate. I'm Min Yoongi but you will be calling me by young master just like Jin." I nod showing that I understand and take this time to look around the normal looking office but I couldn't help but feel like he was staring at me.