Chapter 3

"Hey Jin have you sen my-" I lift my head up to see the person I had bumped into, only to see Yoongi looking down at me. "Young master I'm sorry I wasn't looking." I bow in front of him while also keeping a good grip on the towel that was wrapped around my body.

I had just gotten out of the shower only to see that my uniform and underwear were both gone. I had walked out of my room looking for Jin only to be in the situation I'm in now.

"You're looking for your uniform, right?" He smirks looking down on me eyeing me up and down. My grip on the towel tightens and I back away a bit.

"H-How did you know?"

"I took them." He states blankly. My eyes widen at what he said.

"Why, I just got them cleaned so I'm sure noting was wrong with it." I shake my head with confusion and he hands me a small bag.

"Put these on instead. Come to my room when you're done changing." He leaves me standing in the hallway unable to say a thing, questioning what's in the unknown bag.

I walk back into my room and empty the bag onto my bed. There were a few things that I had spread across my bed and stepped back to look at everything. I put them all on and look at myself in the mirror.

There was a small crop top and a high waist skirt that only come down to my thighs. Underneath was a pair of black lace underwear and matching bra. Honestly, it felt weird wearing this outfit, I had gotten so used to wearing the uniform along with Yoongi's weird stares but right now it was completely different. But I have to say, he was very attractive .

He has the next few days off so that gives me a bit more free time, but now he's acted more different each day, more nosy and he's always either checking up on me or getting me to be by his side with almost every little thing.

I slowly walk up to his room running into Jin on my way.

"Why aren't you in you're uniform?" He stopped what he was doing and gave me his full attention.

"Young master wanted to see me but for some reason he told me to wear this." Jin looks down at my outfit a little bit of concern resides in his expression.

"Wouldn't want to keep him waiting, go ahead." He walk towards the  stairs giving me one final glance before leaving.

I wonder closer to Yoongi's room and quietly knock on the door, nervously tugging down the short skirt.

"Y-Young master, I've come like you asked." The door opens and I slip into the room closing the door behind me.

"Y/n you're so obedient. I'm so glad you came here." I hear a familiar deep voice whisper in my ear. I jump back in shock turning to face him, he smirked looking me up and down, licking his lips.

"Young master can I ask why I'm wearing this and why you need to see me?"

"Don't you appreciate my gift, I bought it just of you." His deep voice sent shivers down my spine.

"That's not it, it's just that I feel a bit uncomfortable wearing this." I shake my head and look down not wanting to meet his dark gaze.

"You don't have to be uncomfortable around me. You know, you've been working hard since you got here, you should be rewarded for your hard work." He walks closer towards me until he was only centimeters away from my face, his warm breath hitting my cold lips.

I step back and trip over my own feet, falling onto the soft bed.

"This isn't funny, you're scaring me." I back up to get away from him as he gets closer, I hit the headboard. "Yoongi stop!" I kick my legs trying to get him away.

I looks at me, eyes full of lust and slowly shakes his head.

"You know you can't call me that, now you need to be punished," He whispers softly, slowly inching closer towards me on the bed. "Plus you signed a contract with me, so I own you now."