Chapter 28

"Y/n what is the meaning of this!"

I freeze in panic. If was night, after dinner and the house was quiet.

"What's wrong Master?" I walk into the room he was in, his office.

"Jimin told me what happened in town today, why didn't you tell me." Yoongi crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair.

"I-I handled the situation so don't worry about it."

"No Y/n you knew exactly what to do in the situation and you didn't do that, did you." Yoongi stopped me before walking out.

"Yoongi-"

|Earlier that day|

"Great now we have to get Holly all this stuff." I held the list in front of me as I sigh. Jimin just stood by me looking around with his hands in his pockets.

"I told you we'd have to look after it. But Holly is really cute." I could see Jimin's eyes sparkle as he spoke about Holly, just like Yoongi would.

I think it was fair to say that Yoongi adores that dog.

"Alright so I'm gonna go get the food, shampoo and treats while you get him some toys and a bed. Also I think Yoongi would love it if you got Holly some cute outfits." Jimin bounced on his feet excitedly.

"Okay so we should meet back here in like forty minutes."

He nods and we head our separate ways.

I make my way to a nearby pet store, knowing all too well that there will be all the stuff I waa looking for inside.

. . . . .

I finish my shopping for Holly and walk out of the store with a small dog bed, a bag full of different toys and a few little outfits that I couldn't walk past without noticing.

I was now waiting for Jimin to get back. I sat on a small bench outsideof one of the shops watching people walk past, some couples, small families or just people by themselves.

I see someone walk up to me that I didn't recognise.

"Hey do you mind if I sit here?" I look up at the man in front of me. I silently shake my head and he sits beside me.

It was only then that I realised a small dog on a leash trailing the man. I get a better look at him. He was not tall, average height. He had light brown hair that was almost considered dirty blonde. He wore a white button up shirt with a black jacket over the top accompanied by ripped breached denim jeans.

"Yeontan come on, up." He said in an excited voice. The dog responded and jumped up onto his lap.

"Aww such a cute puppy." I say looking at the dog. Wow whats with all the dogs recently.

"I see you're a dog person." His voice was deep and he scanned the bags O was holding.

"Yeah you could say tha-"

"Tae you ready?" Another man approached us. He sounded familiar.

"Oh yeah sorry Namjoon."

"Wait, excuse me but you wouldn't happen to be Kim Namjoon?" I ask with certainty.

"Well yes. If I can remember I'm sure we've talked over the phone before. Yoongi's maid perhaps?" He smirked and looked me up and down.

"Yes. To be honest I wasn't surprised that you recognised me."

"Now I know why he talks about you all the time. You are just as.... innocent as he describes." Namjoon trails off but then goes back to his statement.

"Geez what does Yoongi say about me?"

"Nothing, he's just very fond of you Y/n. I wouldn't mind having you to myself as a matter of fact." I could see Namjoon bite his lip and I begin to grow nervous and I can tell Tae was as well as he hugged his dog close to him and staring off at nothing.

"I should be getting back to Yoongi, he'll flip if I'm not back soon." A breathy laugh leaves my lips as I collect my things. "It was very nice meeting you Namjoon, Tae."

"Its Kim Taehyung." He speaks up and and smiles at me.

"Oh sorry." I bow and walk off. A hand grabs my wrist and I turn around, hoping it was Jimin. But it was Namjoon.

"Hey sorry I could tell you were feeling awkward. I'm just trying to make things seem not so professional between us, since we kind of share a boss. Let's just be friends okay." Namjoon smiled at me.

"O-Okay sure." I respond with a smile confirming it was fine.

Suddenly my body gets pull away from Namjoon's grip. I turn to look over my shoulder and see Jimin's familiar jacket.

"I think you best be off now." I could hear the viciousness in his voice as he spoke. Jimin's grip on my back tightens. 'He doesn't know who that is, this could be bad.'

|back to present|

"Yoongi this is a big misunderstanding." I try to explain further but he just shakes his head.

"What is there to misunderstand? Jimin had to drag you out of some risky shit with a stranger."

"He wasn't a stranger, it was your assistant Namjoon." I fold my arms.

His eyes widen.

"And you didn't stop him, was he acting weird at all?" Yoongi was now standing in front of me.

"Yoongi I only just met him."

"No. He knows well that you are mine and I would expect you to know that too well" His tone completely changes and so does his mood. "You should know how much you mean to me Y/n,  please don't make me hurt you just for the sake of our feelings." Yoongi holds my chin, grazing his thumb over my lips.

"Yoongi I have no idea what you're talking about." My voice was obviously starting to quiver but I couldn't stop it.

"You don't, eh? I guess I'll have to teach you then."

~so sorry for any major errors I did just write this within like an hour and I really wanted to update so I didn't seem like an asshole