Chapter 35

"Y/n I don't want to sound rude or anything but why do you look so happy today?" Jimin chuckled while he was wiping down the counter. He had just cooked us breakfast before we started our day working. He did this occasionally when he woke up earlier than me or Kami and I have to say that I don't mind his cooking.

Kami had basically gone unnoticed whether she was working or not. It didn't worry me at all just as long as she's doing what she's getting paid to do.

"No I'm fine Jimin." I look up from my food and smile. I guess he could see the light bags under my eyes.

I didn't get much sleep at all last night. Just remembering what happened last night kept me awake. Especially since Yoongi slept in my room last night as well, but when I woke up he was back in his own room.

I remember the feeling of his arms around me and how Yoongi held me close. It was the comfort I never thought I could get from him.

Actually now that I remember it, Yoongi woke me up in the middle of the night. He said he should get back to his room before anyone saw him. Somewhere in my heart I wanted him to stay with me...

"Y/n?" Jimin waved a hand in front of my face and I jumped back. I chuckle awkwardly and brush his hand away.

"Sorry Jimin I didn't get much sleep last night." I mutter looking down, taking a sip of my coffee.

Jimin smiled and continued eating.

I look down and see the time, almost choking on my food as I do so.

"Oh shit Master's going to be late!" I jump up and run to his room. I spent too long caught up in my thoughts.

'Ahhh damn it I messed up!'

I rushed passed Kami on my way upstairs, she looked quite displeased about something but I moved on without asking a thing.

I burst into Yoongis room and open the curtains.

"Master I'm so sorry I'm late I got caught up doing something." I shook his shoulder and heard a groan from him, making me know he's awake.

"Master don't be stubborn." He was growing irritated but I kept trying to get him up.

Yoongi gripped my dress and looked up at me with tired eyes.

"And what if I want to be stubborn, hm?" With those few words Yoongi pulls me to the bed.

I let out a sigh but end up giggling at his childish behaviour.

Yoongi pulled me over so I was laying beside him. He held my face and kissed me deeply, I kissed back in response.

"What's with you this morning?" I giggle and hold his face making him look into my eyes.

"How else am I supposed to act? Last night was the best baby~" he chuckled in a low, tired voice.

"Maybe if you get out of bed you could get a little more." I whisper in his ear making sure to use my best seductive voice as I purred close to Yoongi's ear.

"Oh really?!" Yoongi sat up with a smile.

'He's such a child.' I laughed to myself seeing his reaction.

I stepped out of his bed and walked over to Yoongi's wardrobe to pick out a suit for him to wear.

I heard Yoongi go into the bathroom so I laid his outfit on his bed and stepped outside to see if his breakfast was being prepared.

"Oh Y/n, I just came up to talk to you." Jimin was standing at the door with a surprised smile.

"What do you need Jimin? Did something happen?" I step aside from the door.

"Well someone just called from Yoongi's office. He said his name was Kim something, said Yoongi has a business trip to go on and has to leave in a few hours." My eyes widen.

"Kim Namjoon?" I ask Jimin hoping he remembered his name.

"Ah yes that's who it was." Jimin smiled.

"That's Yoongi's personal assistant!" I exclaim running back into Yoongi's room. I knock hard on his bathroom door. "Master you need to hurry you need to leave very soon. We need to get to the city airport for your business trip!" I hit the door once more and it opens revealing Yoongi on the other side, a towel lazily resting on his waist.

"I know, I know. Calm down I know what I'm doing." Yoongi's eyes travel from me to the suit on his bed. A small chuckle escaped his throat. "I won't be needing a suit this time. I don't always wear suits you know." He playfully shook his head.

"I'm sorry master I didn't know you needed to go somewhere until right now." I gaze my eyes around the room to not look at his half naked body.

"Its okay but you'll have to pack for me while I eat breakfast so we aren't late. You'll be coming with me so pack for yourself as well." Yoongi smirked.

Without questioning I nodded and muttered a small "Yes master" before rushing to pack. I decided I would ask questions later when we had time.