Chapter 5

"Y/n come help me with breakfast." Jin calls from the hallway. I jump out of bed and start getting my uniform on while fixing up my hair. I had managed to get Jin to find my uniform and give it back quickly so I wouldn't have to find another one.

I took a quick glance in the mirror and stepped outside, heading towards the kitchen and I could already smell the delicious food being cooked by the genius chef.

"Hey Jin. What do you need help with?" I yawn because I had only woken up moments ago.

"Can you just wash these dishes so there isn't too much to clean later." Jin smiled kindly and I nodded heading over to the sink.

"Y/n I do hope you like it here, I know young master can be a bit of a mess sometimes but it can' be helped." Jin sighed in an apologetic way.

"It's fine, really. Its been nice living here, you're so nice and caring so I think of you as and older brother." I smile thinking about how Jin has helped me with working here and also helped me avoid unwanted situations with Yoongi.

"Thanks Y/n. I'm glad that someone else is here for a change." I look over my shoulder to see Jin smiling to himself while happily cooking the food.

We finish cooking and I begin to walk away from the kitchen. Feeling a bit lightheaded and sick I start heading to my room but I feel someone tug my wrists.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Jin looks worried as he sees my slightly pail face.

"I just feeling a bit sick so I'll rest for a while." I say quietly so the headache I have doesn't become worse.

"Oh okay, I'll check on you later to see how you feel." He smiles again, sweetly and lets me go.

I nod slowly and quickly get to my room. A small sigh escapes my lips and I lay down on my bed.

"Ow!" I jump back almost falling off the bed.

"Y-Young master what are you doing!?" I yell in shock looking at Yoongi, who was laying on my bed casually, wearing a simple black button up top and black jeans.

"I just came to give you a present but you weren't here." He held his arms up in defense showing a small blue box.

"When you say 'present' you don't mean something like what happened last time do you? If so then can you please get out." I growl in annoyance.

"Like I said, nothings gonna happen until I think you're ready. This time I got you a nice gift." He smirked and handed me the small box. "Open it."

I look down at the box and open it slowly. Inside was a small sliver bracelet with a butterfly pattern all across it. I stare in awe at the beautiful piece of jewelry, light hitting the small diamonds on the item.

"Do you like it?" Yoongi was eager to hear my response.

"Why did you get this for me?" I sigh putting it back in the box.

"It's an apology gift." He smiles showing his gums.

"I-It's nice, thank you." I put it on the bedside table, resting my head on the soft pillow to soothe my headache.

"Y/n are you okay?" Yoongi's tone changed so he sounded more concerned.

"Y-Yeah I'm just not feeling well." I say softly before closing my eyes. I feel him move around on the bed and he lays beside me. I shift so I was on my side and my head rests on his shoulder, close to Yoongi's chest. I feel his eyes gazing down at me but I know it wasn't a bad thing, it was more comforting.

"See I'm not always intimidating." I hear him softly chuckle before I fall asleep in his arms.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Y/n. wake up." I here a small voice in my ear. I try opening my eyes but laziness look over so I was still half asleep. The feeling of warm breath hitting my ear and a small bit of my neck sent shivers down my spine.

"Get up Y/n or I'll get mad." Those words echoed through my mind and I instantly shot open my eyes looking up to see Yoongi's face above mine.

Gasping in surprise I almost jump up and headbutt him.

"Y-Young master please don't do that, you'll give me a heart attack." I laugh while putting my hand to my chest trying to calm my rushing heart.

"I don't know why but it's just the way you say that makes me feel..... in control." Yoongi purred pushing his face closer towards mine.

"Say what?" I raise my eye brows seeing the small smirk that played its was onto his lips.

"When you call me Young master. But lets change that, it sounds too formal. From now on you will address me as master. You and only you can call me that." It was obvious that he was feeling completely dominant at this point, the tension in the air was so thick you could cut it.

Yoongi just hovered above me, staring straight down into my eyes. Not wanting to waste anymore time Yoongi leans in and closes the gap with a heated kiss. Not even hesitating he slips his tongue into my mouth causing an unexpected moan from me.

I keep my eyes closed as he moved down to my neck, trailing it with rough bites and kisses that will most definitely leave marks.

I feel him smirk against my skin as he finds and bites down on my sweet spot making me quietly moan but my hand goes up to cover my mouth and pretend that didn't happen.

I feel an uncomfortable heat build up in my stomach when Yoongi begins moving his hands all over my body and my hands reach over his neck to grab a bit of his hair, lightly tugging it earning a light groan.

My breath hitched when I feel his hands rub my inner thigh.

"Master..."