Chapter 21

"Come on Jimin please. It's just a small favour." I stand in front of Jimin pleading for him to listen.

"I already told you, I'm not going to." Jimin retaliates with a grin. 'God he can be a pain in the ass.'

"Just this once. I have stuff to do so you can just go while I stay and finish up the cleaning." I pulled a convincing smile on my face and looked into his eyes practically begging at this point. "Anyway, it's just going to the shops to pick up a few things then coming back."

"Yeah but I have to go with Kami! I do not want to go with that damn brat-" Jimin lowers his voice when Kami walks past us, eyeing the two of us as she does.

"What are you two talking about?" Kami butts in like usual.

"Just that Jimin would be glad to accompany you to the store." I push him in front of me with a mischievous smirk. Kami gives me a weird look whereas Jimin glared at me with a look of betrayal. They both get up to get changed into some casual clothes. I mouth a quick 'sorry' to Jimin while they leave and continue with the cleaning.

Yoongi wasn't home now but he was supposed to be back soon. Even though tomorrow is the weekend he was still quite busy sometimes which for some reason I was glad of that. It means he stays further away from me and I can get my work done quicker.

. . . . .

Within the next hour all the daily chores were finished, now all that was left was cooking dinner, but I don't need to do that for a while.

I take this free time and use it to my advantage. I lay on the couch trying to get some well needed rest.

Without knowing I had fallen asleep, probably from the exhaustion.

{Yoongi's pov}

"Guys I'm back." I sigh as I walk through the front door. It was weird. No one was there to greet me and the house was quiet. Usually I could hear slight arguing but it would soon die down, but now it was just quiet.

I felt strange, like something was wrong.

I pick up my pace and head to the kitchen. No one's there.

I get to the dining room. Again, no one was there.

Panic slowly took over me as I quickly dashed from room to room. 'W-Where is everyone?'

I make it to the living room and freeze seeing Y/n asleep on the couch. A wave of relief washed over me seeing her laying there. I smile at the sight while walking over to her slowly.

"Y/n~" My face hovered over hers but just barely. She didn't move at all. Great just another excuse to tease her more. "Y/n come on, wake up baby I'm back from work~" I say in a deep voice. I begin lightly kissing down her neck trying to get her up. I know how much she loves when I do this, but I don't think she knows just how much her reaction makes me feel even better. I get trapped in my thoughts once again and start making the kisses deeper while I slowly climb on top of Y/n.

I feel her breathing hitch as she jumps awake. I smile against her skin when I apply much more pressure onto her soft skin, probably creating red marks. I love it.

"Get off me!" Y/n groaned with a tired voice. Her hands reach to my chest and lightly push me off her. I felt like being nice to her, so I stopped and got off. I look up and see Y/n's face completely red and her eyes looking away from me.

"Come on you liked it." I chuckle with a smirk I know she hates.

"That's not the point." She rubbed her eyes. "Sorry I didn't notice you were home."

"Don't be sorry, it just gave me a chance to have a little fun." I winked at her with a big smile on my face. Y/n turned away in embarrassment which I laughed at. "Where are the others?"

"There out getting some things."

"So you did all the housework by yourself?" I sat next to her, I felt a bit concerned. I don't want her to overwork herself again.

"N-No I didn't. They only left a while ago." I felt relieved after hearing her words. "How was work today?"

"Boring. Heaps of paperwork and annoying employees," I sigh like I have been all day. "Then there's the annoying women that just want to get into my pants all the time." I rest my head on the back of the couch and look forward.

"I bet you always get that." Y/n mumbled next to me.

"Yeah. They're always wearing slutty outfits and a lot of makeup. Little do they know I don't find that attractive at all. Thankfully Namjoon handles them for me-"

"We're back!" The door closes and both our heads snap to the entrance seeing Jimin and Kami. Jimin was carrying a few bags in both of his hands and Kami's hands were empty. Y/n quickly got up from the couch and went to Jimin's side to help with the bags while Kami came towards me.

"Hello young master! What are you up to?" She sits awfully close to me and stares at me with her big eyes.

"I was just having a conversation with Y/n." From my statement I see Kami roll her eyes. This is going to be annoying.

{Y/n's Pov}

"So she really just left you there to flirt with some dumbass." I carried half the bags Jimin was somehow hauling in. Jimin just nodded and dropped the bags into the kitchen.

"Yeah and after that she didn't even offer to help me once. She can be so rude sometimes." Jimin scoffed while shaking his head. I sigh in agreement. I suddenly remember something I had to get Jimin to help with.

"Oh I almost forgot, there was this big box of cleaning supplies in the basement that would come in handy but it's too heavy for me to carry," My voice goes lower as I finish the sentence. "So could you help me get it upstairs."

"Of course." He looked up with a smile that warmed my heart. We both quickly packed up and headed downstairs. We passed the living room and I could hear Kami talking and Yoongi just simply answering in a tired voice. I kinda felt sorry of him.

The basement was cold and dim like always. Jimin walked in front of me so all I could see his small back ahead of me. I never actually realised how big the basement was.

"Here it is." Jimin walks back so he was behind me instead of in front.

"Oh wow this is a lot." He looked into the box with a smile. "Great find Y/n."

I grab one side of the box and Jimin pushes it from the other so it was out from the under the shelf above it. It was hard to get the box out because of the stuff on top of it but thankfully Jimin was trying to hold that up to make it easier. I used all my strength and eventually got the box out. I let go and run into the wall as a result of how much I was pulling.

"Y/n." Jimin exclaimed with a laugh. He stood above me and I waited for him to hold out his hand, but he just kept staring ahead.

"Jimin what's wrong?" I turn my head and see an open door behind me. It must have opened when I ran into it. Squinting my eyes trying to look closer at it and then it hits me.

"Jimin what the fuck is that?!"