Chapter 24

"Hey Y/n I didn't know you could drink so much~"

"Shut it chimmy!~" I poke Jimin's chest lightly and slurred my words just like Jimin was.

It was fair to say that we had both had a bit too much to drink, but there is no reversing time so I guess we're stuck with our dumb choices.

"Yay Stop it you're so annoying." He put down his drink, slightly knocking the several bottles in front of him. He grabbed my hand and pulled it away from him.

We just awkwardly stared at our hands for a second before I nervously pull mine away. I felt my face heat up but I didn't know if it was because of the alcohol or the awkward situation but I knew I was going red.

"Jimin-ah! How are we supposed to get back home now~~" I say lazily as I drag myself out of the bar.

"Hey I can still drive.." I bring my hand up and hit Jimin's shoulder.

"No you can't you're drunk!" My words kept slurring more and more. "Oh I know~" I pull my phone from my pocket and try to look through my contacts with my slightly blurry vision.

"Y/n what are you doing. You're not gonna leave me are you~" Jimin clings to me tight and whines into my sweater.

"Ah you picked up~ Yoongi we need you to come get us. Pretty pweeaaase~~ We're in town at this new bar-"

"Y/n where are you! What are you doing. Stay right there I'm coming now!" Yoongi hung up in a rush.

"Hmm~ what's his problem." I pout and push Jimin off of me. I sit on a small bench to I wouldn't fall over while standing.

"Y/n-ah I'm sorry I just wanted to spend time with you. I guess we got carried away~" Jimin giggle and sat with me and put his head on my shoulder.

"Jimin it's okay I really needed this break." I feel Jimin move his head so he was looking at me properly.

"Y/n you're so pretty..." Jimin moved his hand to the back of my head and pushed it down so our lips connected.

"Mm!?" My face heats up and my eyes stay shut. Jimin's lips stayed on mine, slowly moving against mine.

It tasted of alcohol, but I guess it was the same for me. I could taste some sweetness on his lips, his soft lips.

"Jimin.." I put my hand on his cheek making him stop and look at me.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry!" He covered his lips and started blushing. He looked away making the whole situation even more awkward.

"It's okay~ To be honest I've always wanted to know how soft your lips are." I giggled childishly.

"What why?!" Jimin started laughing hysterically.

Just as we were starting to calm down a familiar expensive black car rolled up in front of us.

The door opened and Yoongi walks out and comes over to us. He took one look at me face palmed.

"Come on lets go. I'll get someone to pick up the car in the morning." Yoongi sighed and grabbed my arm. He didn't even worry about Jimin who just lazily followed behind.

Yoongi opened the passenger door for me and helped me get seated.

"Yoongi are you mad~??" I still didn't know why I was saying this but it's what my drunk mind wanted to do.

Yoongi got into the drivers seat and sighed.

"Jimin how are you holding up?" He looked in the mirror to see Jimin asleep.

"Why did you lie to me?" Yoongi looked at me with his head rested on his closed fist.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"I would've come with you. What you did was irresponsible." His voice remained calm but I could tell thay on the inside he was furious. I kept my gaze down.

My mind was already swirling with weird thoughts and now I feel bad. If you couldn't tell I'm an emotional drunk so Yoongi's lecture wasn't helping.

"I said I was sorry. I just wanted to hang out with Jimin and get to know him. I know it was wrong so get mad at me not Jimin okay..." I sniff as I speak in a now serious tone.

"Please don't cry. I know you didn't mean any harm. You just should have told me." His voice was sincere and obviously understanding.

I felt his hand take mine and hold it there. I finally looked at him with lightly teary eyes.

"See now you're upset." Yoongi wiped my cheek and gave me a small smile.

He finally got his attention to the road and started driving home.

It probably felt awkward but I didn't really feel it because I was too busy trying to stay awake and not pass out like Jimin.

The familiar shape of the house came closer and finally we stopped.

Yoongi parked in the garage like usual and I get Jimin from the back seat. He was still awake but he wouldn't get up and walk himself so I had to practically carry him.

"Come on you do know that I am drunl as well you asshole."

"I'm worse I saw how little you drank, you're such a weak girl~" Jimin giggled to himself.

"I'll drop you." I stop half way up the stairs. Yoongi was walking behind us with his hands in his pockets and a small smile on his face as he watched me haul this small drunk man to his room.

"Nooo please no!" Jimin pleaded gripping my sweater.

I get to his room and lay Jimin on his bed. As soon as his head hit the mattress he seemed to fall asleep immediately.

I turn around to leave but Yoongi is still there. I was stil obviously drunk but I guess I was more aware of things, if that makes sense.

"Why didn't you help me?"

"Because now it's my turn." I didn't understand what he ment until I felt him grab my waist and pull me over his shoulder.

"What?? Put me down!" I playfully hit his arm becauseI couldn't use all my strength.

"Nope. You're staying with me tonight. You need to be looked after so you don't feel like shit in the morning." I could hear the cockiness in his voice as he walked up the other set of stairs.

"Your liar you're just going to try and try to take my virginity~" I feel my body become weak as I talk.

"I only tease you. I've said this before but I'll only do that stuff if you want it."

"No you're just saying that to make me forgive you." I pout as I hang over his back.

I feel a strong force hit my butt making me squeal.

"That's what you get for being a bad girl and not listening to me."