Chapter 4

My eyes widen at his statement. he was right, I did sign a contract but he can't be serious.

"Please don't!" I yell shoving him off the bed and running out of the room. I run passed Jin but ignore him as I bolt to my room, I slam the door shut knowing I can't lock it and even if I could Yoongi would probably have the key anyway.

I have no idea how to react. Do I scream? Do I cry? Do I get angry?

This whole thing made me scared, I was close to shaking and my breathing was hitched. I heard a small knock on my door followed by a small voice.

"Y/n can I come in?" Jin's voice seemed concerned.

"Yes." I say quietly while sitting at the edge of my bed. I hear the door open then shut followed by footsteps coming closer. Jin looked worried as he sat beside me on my bed.

"What happened?"

"I never realised how frightening he could be." I look up to meet Jin's eyes.

"He gets like that, don't overthink it. He's not been with a girl in quite a while, guys will be guys I guess." Jin says blankly giving me a small smile. "But what did you do to get him mad?"

"He was just acting so weird. I was getting scared and told him to stop but I called him by his name." I sigh.

"Did he force himself on you?"

"No he didn't. He was just trying to...... I don't know." I shake my head looking down at the ground.

"Can I ask you a question?" I look up at him and notice that he was looking back at me with a serious expression on his face. I nod slowly and wait for the question. "Are you a virgin?"

"Y-Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, I just- Young master wanted me to ask." He put his head down in an almost apologetic way. He stands up and heads towards the door.

"Do you need help with dinner?" I ask following him.

"No it's fine, just get changed and do whatever you want." Jin leaves the room. I take a deep breath walking over to the closest and changing into a pair of jeans and a long sleeve top.

I walk downstairs and outside to go for a quiet walk. It was cold outside but not freezing. The sun had just set and the sky was starting to turn dark. I walk past the garden admiring the roses that were different shades of red and pink. The scent in the air was a mix of rose and lavender making the experience more enjoyable.

"Y/n." I jump at the sudden voice. I turn to face whoever it was and see Yoongi standing in front of me, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry about before, I wasn't in the right state of mind. I understand if you want to quit."

"I won't quit. I was just startled. I know I was in the wrong as well, first, I didn't obey you and second, I called you by you're name. " I say quietly. Yoongi slowly looks up at me, a small smile on his face.

"I knew you wouldn't be mad. Anyway, Jin told me something." He let out a small chuckle and leaned close to my ear. "You're still a virgin." He whispered deeply with the smallest hint of happiness in his tone. A smirk growing at the corners of his mouth.

"Can we stop talking about this." I demand, stepping away from him.

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything to you. Not until you're ready that is." He whispers the last bit and walk back into the house.

I don't know why but Yoongi's dominance is making me react in a weird way. It feels like I don't care about him doing crazy things to me or saying perverted things about me but then there's that small bit inside me that always pushes me away so I never know what's going to happen.

-Sorry for the weird chapter and no smut, I'll try to get to that ASAP.

I have a ton of exams and assessment to get done but don't worry because I never study (I know that's bad but I would much rather do anything else) So whenever I'm supposed to be studying I think of ideas for chapter and start writing.

Anyway I probably won't update for like a week or two (That goes for almost all my books) so i can focus on getting terrible grades XD.-