Chapter 9

I hadn't realised how much work Jin had done, now that he is gone I have to carry out all the daily chores by myself. I had to get up early to start preparations for the day starting with the laundry then hanging it out, tidying the house and Yoongi's office and going over his schedule for the day while also preparing breakfast, and that is only the start of it.

It's almost as if I'm a personal assistant as well as a maid. As I woke up this morning I couldn't be bothered putting my uniform on because it was so early so I decided that I was going to change before Yoongi woke up, which was around 7:30am. At the moment it was 5:26am giving me plenty of time before then.

I casually went around the house making sure everything was fine and in order while doing the chores. I walk up to Yoongi's office only to see it completely littered with forms and paperwork.

"You've got to be kidding me." I huff out a frustrated sigh and begin picking up the mess trying my best to sort it.

I pick up a couple sheets of paper and walk over to the desk to straighten them out. I feel  someone grab my waist pulling me back slightly causing a small squeal to leave my lips. I turn around to see an all too familiar smirk.

"What the hell?" I look up at him, Yoongi's hair was a mess, his eyes were slightly puffy and he was still wearing him pajamas which only was only a pair of boxers, no shirt.

"I should be asking you that. You didn't wake me up nor have you finished your morning work and you're not wearing your uniform." His eyes looked me up and down then coming back up to meet my eyes. I turn to look at the clock across the room seeing that it was now 7:40am.

"I'm sorry I was just trying to fix this mess up." I feel Yoongi's grip tighten around my waist as he shakes his head.

"Why do you always disobey me, is it because you want to be punished?" Yoongi cocked his head to the side with a serious yet perverted expression.

"Of course not you pervert!" I push him away taking a few steps away from him. I look up at Yoongi's face, his eyes were wide at my sudden comeback. I don't know why but it's almost as if I felt a bit scared when looking at his face. I pick up a sheet of paper from the desk and hand it to him. "Your schedule for the day, breakfast is already downstairs." I say in a pissed off and frustrated tone keeping my gaze at the floor.

"Y/n get back here!" I hear Yoongi yell from down the hall but I keep walking not stopping until I get to my room.

I half slam the door as I enter making my way towards the bathroom with my uniform making sure to lock the bathroom door. I turn the shower on and take my clothes off while waiting for the water to warm up.

I step into the warm water trying to relief my stress. Why does he do this shit. One moment I feel all flustered, feeling some weird collection of emotions because of Yoongi. Sometimes he is nice and caring, he sometimes checks up on me and is generally a good person. Then I just want to slap him across the face for being such a perv. There's no one I can go to to vent.

I used to go to Jin whenever I felt frustrated or confused with my emotions. Why did he leave so urgently and without saying anything. Yoongi didn't have anything to say about him leaving either, he just walked off to his room and so did I. After hours of sitting in my room I heard a knock at my door followed by Yoongi trying to get me out but I didn't, I doubt he was worried about me last night he probably only wanted to use me as his toy again or to mess with me.

All these different thoughts clouded my mind as I finished showering. I put my uniform on and checked the mirror making sure every thing looked fine before exiting my room.

I slowly walk down the hallway and the stairs making sure Yoongi was nowhere to be seen, he must be in the kitchen. I walk passed the front entrance when a knock startled me.

"Hello?" I shyly ask opening the door. Who would be here so early?

"Hello miss. Is Yoongi here?" I look up at the middle aged looking man wearing rectangle framed glasses and a casual suit.

"May I ask who you are, sir?" We usually don't have guests until later in the day and there was nothing in Yoongi's schedule as of now so I was curious about this guy.

"I'm Yoongi's father."