Chapter 18

"Jimin?" The room was dark, the only light coming from a small lamp next to my bed.

'How did I get up here? Wasn't I downstairs.' I look to my side seeing Jimin leaning against the wall opposite me.

"Oh thank god you're awake. How are you feeling?" Jimin stood up straight, coming to my side.

"I think I'm alright. How did I get in my room?" I look at him confused. I looked at what he was wearing, a pair of grey sweatpants and a cute printed shirt. It looked like he was in his pajamas.

"I brought you up so you were more comfortable. After you fainted Yoongi told me to look after you, so I did." His smile was genuine and made me feel happy.

"Thank you Jimin." My mouth was dry so my voice came out very hoarse and cracked.

"Here." Jimin picked up a glass from the bedside table, bringing it to my lips. I hum a small thank you before slowly sipping the water.

I feel Jimin softly press his hand on my forehead making me freeze in surprise.

"That's good. You don't have a fever." He leaned back and gave me a warm smile making me smile in response. Just seeing such a caring look makes me feel better, almost like nothing had happened to me. Jimin is a true angel.

"What time is it?" I sit up properly, I scan over the room a little. This isn't my room. 

"It's pretty late. I think it's close to eleven." Looked at his phone to confirm the time.

"This isn't my room, Jimin where are we?"

"Please calm down Y/n. This is my room, it was closer than yours so I just put you in here. I know I should've put you in your own room but I couldn't carry you any furthe-"

"Jimin it's alright. I was just a little startled." I stopped him from rambling. He just looked at me with a faint smile and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

I look around his room a bit more, it was similar to mine, very similar to mine. Come to think of it, Kami's room is completely different. Yoongi must have planned this so she would get a bad room, or I'm just being stupid. But the chances of him being involved aren't that low.

"It's so late, why are you still awake?" A small amount of concern fell into my words.

"Yoongi told me to look after you until you woke up, so I did exactly that. I also thought it would be strange if I slept in the same bed as you."

'He's such a gentleman.'

"You look really tired, just lay down. I would go back to my room but I don't think I have enough strength to do so." I chuckle nervously. I move to the side and pat the spot next to me.

"You're too cute." I hear him whisper to himself as he joins me under the blankets.

"You better not try anything on me." I give him a suspicious look.

"Come on Y/n you know I'm not like that." Jimin lays to face me. "I'm the type of guy that would sleep with a girl just to actually sleep with them, not to fuck them." I believed him,  one hundred percent I believed he was telling the truth. 

"You're right, sorry." I look down and hold onto the pillow under my head.

"That's fine. Let's just get to sleep." Jimin lightly kissed my forehead. I feel my face heat up at Jimin's actions. I brush it off as a kind gesture and focus on getting back to sleep.

. . . . . . .

A small groan slowly woke me. I was still in Jimin's room and he was still right next to me. Except his hand was lightly draped on my waist and his head rested on my shoulder, close to my chest.

I could feel myself blush but I didn't want to kick him off of me. But with Yoongi I can't just stay still and leave him, the tension between us is always weird almost like it was a different type of tension. Jimin is kind and I know he wouldn't do this on purpose. He's asleep so I can almost understand why we are in this position, we must have moved around in the night.

A small bit of sunlight peeked through the curtains creating a small glow through the room. I guess it's still early because it isn't so bright and I couldn't hear anything from downstairs.

Jimin moves slightly. As he moved I felt something soft touch the skin of my shoulder. I look down and see Jimin's lips touching my shoulder then leave within seconds.

Just when I thought I was drifting off again I hear a faint ring that soon becomes louder making Jimin jump. 'That must be his alarm.'

"Oh Y/n I'm sorry." Jimin moves away, fixing the position he was in.

"It's okay." I clear my throat and look away. 'Well that was the most awkward way to start the day.'

"We should get up and start work."