Chapter 23

I push Jimin out of my room so I could get changed into something more comfortable that wasn't sweatpants and a plain shirt.

I'm pretty sure Yoongi was in his office right now so we shouldn't run into him. I wonder why Jimin wanted to go into town with me, we could have just hung out here.

I walk to my closet and pull out a pair of jeans and a cute sweater. I just wanted to be casual since it was only the two of us and I wasn't going to show off.

I quickly brush my hair and put on a pair of sneakers. Just as I was grabbing my phone and purse there was a knock on my door.

"Jimin I was just finishin-" My eyes met with the familiar cold gaze I have grown to be mesmerized by. "Yoongi?"

"Y/n I didn't see you at dinner, are you feeling alright." He leaned on the door frame and looked at me with a soft expression.

"I'm okay I was just a bit tired and Jimin offered to finish working with Kami." I smiled awkwardly and looked down. Yoongi had gotten changed since I last saw him, he was wearing a plain white long sleeved sweater and sweatpants. 'How can he look so good in such a simple outfit!'

"Why did you expect Jimin?" Yoongi's expression changed to a more stern one.

I had no idea how to respond. Do I tell him the truth, will Yoongi not allow it?

"We were just going to have a little movie night in my room and I was just finishing setting up." I gave Yoongi a weak smile. I saw him look me up and down then his eyes come back to meet mine again.

"Okay. Don't stay up too late, I may need your help tomorrow." His response sent a wave of relief over me. Thank god he fell for my lie.

"Sure." Yoongi smiled. His eyes turned into half crescent shapes as his cheeks moved up with his smile. Yoongi's lips looked so soft and a cute shade of pink.... What!!

"You're such a kind girl." Yoongi ruffled my hair before walking to his room.

I only realise he was gone when I heard his door close. I snapped back and noticed myself blushing. I can't have been more obvious, I was staring at him in such a weird way and I bet he realised it as well.

"Oh Y/n why are you standing out here?"

"Jimin. I was just coming to get you." I laugh awkwardly.

"Oh you're ready?" I took this time to look at his outfit. He was wearing a very dark ensemble, a black leather jacket with a black long sleeve shirt under it and finished with black skinny jeans. It looked really nice on him but the question of why he was wearing all that black was lurking in the back of my mind.

"Y/n? Is something wrong." Jimin held my shoulder and shook me.

"Yeah everything is fine." I quickly blurt out. "Lets get going." I push past him without another glance.

"Okay?..." Jimin followed behind me and stayed silent.

I step outside and walk up to the grey car in the driveway. Yoongi had a different car which was always parked in the garage when he wasn't using it for work or going out. This grey car was one for us workers to use so we can do errands in town if we had to. I hadn't driven it myself for a while, even though I do have a license, I haven't really had to leave the house often. Especially when it was just me working here Yoongi would usually get stuff from the shop so I didn't have to rush around by myself.

"Y/n you're gonna have a tough time trying to drive without these." I hear the small jingle of keys really close to my ear. I roll my eyes and turn around.

"Where did you get those?"

"I had them earlier today, remember." Jimin smiled playfully. "I'll drive." He tapped my back and opened the door to get in.

I walk to the other side of the car and get on the passenger seat.

"Wow such a gentleman." I laugh as I put my seat belt on.

"Yeah whatever." He shook his head and laughed as well.

'I have a feeling this night is gonna be good.'

. . . . . . . .

The cool breeze coming through the almost empty street sent a small chill down through my body. Jimin and I stood outside of a small bar. It was very modern by what it looked like on the outside. Surprisingly there was no loud music blaring from inside, it seemed quite and I liked it.

Why we had decided on going to a bar I still don't know but I do know that Jimin was happy at the idea.

We enter the bar only to see a few people inside. A group of girls were gathered at the bar talking with each other, probably gossiping. Closer to the end of the room was a very small group of guys. They looked to be having a good time, drinking beer and other hard liquor while rambling rather loudly. There was also a few others in the room, a few couples enjoying their meal and a few more groups of friends.

Jimin finds us a table and grabs a few drinks for us.

"I hope you know that this isn't a date. I just wanted to hang out." Jimin said as he put the drinks on the table.

"I know that but it does feel nice to hang out with you outside of work."

"That's good to hear. Now lets drink!"

~Sorry that this chapter is bad I really wanted to put more into it but I don't want it to be too long so I might do a chapter and have it done tomorrow if I'm not doing assignments. And I will be doing a smut chapter VERY SOON so please stay tuned because it might be the next chapter or the one after we'll just have to wait and see what happens!