Chapter 25

'Holy fucking shit!'

It was too bright I couldn't open my eyes. My head was aching and my head felt like it was spinning even though my eyes were closed.

I move to cover my face with a pillow to escape the harsh rays of the morning sunlight.

"Hey~" A small groan hit my ear sending shock through every part of my body.

I move the pillow away and slowly opened my eyes.

Right in front of me I see Yoongi, he looked really tired but had a cheeky smile spread on his face.

"How are you feeling?" He brushed his hand over my face moving a small bit of my hair.

"Everything hurts." I sigh not even bothered that Yoongi's hand was on my face. "Wait what am I doing in your room?"

Panic started taking over my mind as I couldn't remember what happened last night.

"Oh you don't remember? Too bad cause I would want to remember what we did~" Yoongi chuckled and moved a bit closer to me.

"What?!" I yell but immediately regret it because of the splitting pain that went through my head. "No no no no that better not be what I'm thinking. We didn't have sex." I say a bit quieter.

"Come on baby~ I'm not that bad am I? You were really smashed last night but I could swear you weren't that bad."

I try my best to think back to last night but that only made the pain worse.

"No that did. Not. Happen. It couldn't have I remember you told me you wouldn't try that."

I start pushing him away from me to get up but Yoongi grabs my wrists and I tumble on top of him. His arms wrapped around my shoulders keeping me still.

"We can go for a second round if you want a refresher~" I feel the familiar touch of his lips kiss my neck. "I mean there's nothing stopping us." He continued down my neck and got closer to my chest.

"Yoongi please..." I sigh pushing Yoongi woth my arms. "I feel sick." I almost whimper.

"Wait, you're kidding me right?" Yoongi sat up and pushed me next to him so I was looking right at him.

"What?"

"Y-You believed me." Yoongi smiled. "You do know I was kidding when I said we had sex. I was just messing with you Y/n. I'm surprised you didn't freak out."

A wave of relief washed over me. I only took this time to see I wasn't in the clothes I wore last night, I would never go out just wearing a shirt. I also looked at Yoongi, he wasn't wearing a shirt and was instead im just a pair of boxers like usual.

"Then what about my clothes?"

"I changed them for you. You kept falling over and you couldn't sleep in the clothes you were wearing, they were dirty so I changed you into something more comfortable." Yoongi stared blankly at the bed sheets playing around with a pillow in his hands. His eyes widened a bit and he reached over to his bedside table.

He handed me two small pills and a glass of water.

"Don't worry it's just pain killers." I give him a suspicious glare before swallowing the pills and drinking the whole glass of water. "Hey slow down will you."

Yoongi took the glass from my hand and placed it down and when he turned back around he grabbed mt shoulders and laid ne down again.

"You need rest. Just sleep and drink more water and you should be fine." He kissed the top of my head and laid beside me and stared into my eyes.

I stared back in what I could only describe as pure wonder. He was acting completely different. I think this is what girls mean when they say a guy is boyfriend material.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi interrupted my thoughts.

"Nothing you're just being so, well I don't know how to explain it. Caring, maybe that's the word."

"Well of course I am. I wouldn't force you to work while you're sick, that wouldn't help anyone. I'm just being kind, like I always am." That last sentence could be questioned but I didn't bother.

"Yeah well I used to go to these parties in high school I got really drunk but my mum would never look after me. I've just gotten used to doing thinks for myself by myself you know." I mutter into the pillow but I knew it was loud enough for him to hear.

Yoongi moves closer to me and wraps his arms around my body and putting my head on his chest.

"You don't have to worry because I'll look after you whenever. Why do you think I was so worried when I couldn't find you last night." I felt his chin move on my forehead as he spoke.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get so out of hand."

"It's alright." Yoongi kissed my head as I started dozing off.

I felt comfort. I've never felt this comfort before I came here. Or maybe its because I might be growing stronger feelings for Yoongi.