Chapter 27

He was just staring at me, sitting on the edge of my bed. His cute eyes stayed on me and his tongue lazily laid on his bottom lip.

His head tilted as I began sliding my skirt down my legs.

"Why does Holly have to sleep in my room?" I sigh to myself as I stare at the small dog sitting on my bed.

He just raised his ears and span in a small circle, yapping as he did so.

I get changed and sit on the bed and Holly runs up to me and sits on my lap. I stroke his fur and he nuzzles himself into my clothes.

I smile looking down at the puppy. "So cute." I mutter and I notice him falling asleep.

I turn off the light and lay down, getting under the covers. A small weight shuffles under the blanket and lay next to my face.

"Holly..." I groan but find it pointless because he was just a dog.

~ ~ ~
|Jimin's Pov|

"Y/n?" I poked her cheek trying to wake her up. Holly was sleeping on her chest, he was just watching me. He jumped to the side and lightly pushed harder onto Y/n's chest.

Y/n's eyes slowly opened but her expression was... different.

I was pulled from my thoughts by a hard slap to my cheek.

"You perv!" She sat up and covered her chest with the blankets.

I stand there dazed and confused about what she was upset at.

"How am I a perv?" I rub my cheek trying to ease the pain.

"Yo-You touched my-"

"That was Holly idiot!" I laugh quietly.

Her face blushes and she sees the small dog circling in front of the door.

"Sorry." She stated and looked away.

"It's fine." I pick up Holly and open the door. "Just get ready, I'm cooking breakfast." I smiled before closing the door.

'We that was weird.'

-Im sorry for this chapter I have been so stressed and frustrated this week so I could not do much regarding chapters but I promise there will be some kind of action in the next chapter that will be up in the next two days or so. Once again sorry for the extremely short chapter I really tried but my stupid mental breakdowns keep getting in the way of everything-