Chapter 37

"Holy shit!" My eyes widen when I see what this place looked like.

"I know its a bit much... I guess Namjoon was in charge of booking the hotel room." Yoongi sighed and massaged the bridge of his nose.

"Yoongi it's beautiful!" I gasp seeing the elegant room in front of me. The sleek black and white theme perfectly accented by the slight hints of gold and red within the room, it just made this look much more luxurious.

We had arrived in Japan not long ago after a few hours of being on a plane. I guess Yoongi's company had business to do in Japan. I've never been outside of Korea, I would have never been able to afford it on my own. So I take time to embrace the feeling of being in another country.

I walk around the small apartment getting deeper into the gorgeous scene.

"You like it?" I hear Yoongi yawn from behind me. He must have been following me around.

"Of course I do. You have to thank Namjoon for me." I smile seeing a huge window across the wall opposite me. The window perfectly showcased the city of Tokyo in it's beautiful night scenery. The street lights shone through the gaps in between buildings and most stores were still open seeing as their lights were still on.

"Sure thing baby." Yoongi comes up behind me, grabbing my waist  and pulling me closer to him. "You tired?" He mumbled into my neck. I slowly nod still looking outside the window. I had a slight feeling of jet lag from the small flight.

Yoongi lightly tugged my arm guiding me through the apartment to eventually make it to this stunning room. I stop and he steps back to show me a full view of the room.

A king sized bed was against the middle of the wall. A small chandelier hung from the ceiling. The room was incredibly spacious with an attached bathroom and wardrobe on the other walls and much like the main room in the apartment, there was a huge window against the wall adjacent to the bed with smooth dark curtains hanging above them.

It all felt way too fancy for me. This compared to Yoongi's house was like comparing money to gold. His house was still good but my god this was extravagant.

"Go and have a nice shower, I'll bring our bags in." I turn around and hug him tight.

"Thank you for bringing me here." I whisper into his shirt. I hear a slight chuckle and he let me go.

"Just have a shower and we can go to sleep, okay." Yoongi's smile made me smile even more. I kiss his cheek and head to the bathroom after grabbing my clothes. 

So I know its been a while but I really need your help with something. So its come to the point where I need to think about more things that could happen for this story. If you could be so nice as to comment or message me ideas either for way this may end or just other things that could happen. I know the plot is really messy in this book and I am really sorry  so I also want to know your honest opinion about this stories plot and give me some helpful feedback because I am really struggling right now. Better chapter coming soon and some (hopefully) better smut ;)