Chapter 32

"Do you want anything to eat?" Jimin sat on the edge of the bed.

"No, thank you but Yoongi gave me some food earlier." I rubbed my eyes and smiled.

"Oh okay... that's good."

"Are you alright? You seem a little  distracted." I wave my hand in front of Jimin's face. He smiled and nods. His smile was too cute, so precious just like a child's.

"Yes I'm fine. I just hope that Kami didn't cause any trouble today because of my absence." Jimin rolled his eyes and scoffed. "I felt bad because Yoongi had to clean Holly this morning." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah he told me about that but he didn't mind it, because he said that it was his responsibility not ours." I smiled at him and Jimin looked relieved. "But I do wish Kami would learn some proper manners." I sighed and stood up. I had barely gotten up all day so it took a while to adjust and since I had been laying down for so long my vision started to fade, soon going back to normal.

"Y/n are you okay." Jimin stood up and held my back before I fell. I had changed clothes so Jimin couldn't see the marks that covered my body from last night. Yoongi had taken care of it, it's fair to say after care was one of Yoongi's strong points.

I nod and head towards my door. "Lets go downstairs, I'm getting sick of being cooped up in my room." I reach my hand out for the door but Jimin grabbed my wrist. "What's wro-"

He pulled my into a hug which surprised me. "It's good that you're alright, I was a bit worried when I didn't see you working this morning." Jimin's warm embrace was so comforting and breathtaking. He was so kind and amazing, how he said he was worried about me warmed my heart.

He released me from his grasp and held my shoulders, looking into my eyes. Jimin's brown eyes softened my gaze at him. Before I knew it, Jimin's lips locked with mine. His soft, plump lips met mine with passion.

I was shocked, so much that I started losing balance and hit the wall behind me. Jimin's hand slowly went from my shoulders and down to my waist with one hand and the other rested on my cheek.

Jimin stopped and rested his forehead on mine, looking at me with a smile. He was lightly panting and so was I. His face suddenly went red and he backed away a little.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." Jimin covered his face making him look even more like a child.

"It's okay Jimin." I chuckled lightly making him lift his head up. "I-I liked it." I looked down at my feet and heard him laugh.

"Y/n you're too cute." His comment made me smile.

The sound of scurrying feet distracted us, I gazed down to see Holly at my feet. The door was open slightly, Jimin mustn't have closed to when he came in.

I chuckle and pick Holly up. "Lets go downstairs, Yoongi should be wanting dinner soon." I gave Jimin a warm smile and walked out, he followed behind me.

"Oh master I thought you were still working." I said as I saw Yoongi on the couch in the living room reading a book. Yoongi looked up from the couch and smiled.

"Good to see you feel better, Y/n. I see Holly ran upstairs and woke you up?" Yoongi sat up properly. I shake my head at him and put Holly on the floor.

"No Jimin woke me to see if I felt better."

"Oh that's right, I asked him to check because I was busy. Thank you again, Jimin." Jimin only bowed in response with a smile.

I don't know who's smile was better. Yoongi's or Jimin's.