Chapter 13

I walk up to Yoongi's office like he asked me to earlier. I helped get Jimin and Kami settled and told them they would be starting work in the morning.

"Master?" Like expected he was sitting at his desk, his expression unreadable to me.

"Y/n," His head shot up and gave me a small smile before it dropped from his face. "About earlier, I'm sorry I didn't know they were coming today."

"Can we p-please just forget about what happened." I stutter and my face starts to burn with embarrassment just thinking about what he was doing, or what he was going to do in that moment.

"Aww is my baby getting embarrassed?" Yoongi get up from his chair making his way towards me.

"I-I'm not." I turn my head to the side avoiding his dark gaze. Yoongi's fingers lightly trace my jaw and lightly lift my chin so I looked directly into his dark eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you, for ruining our little moment." He smirked and lightly kissed my lips catching me off guard. My heart was almost beating out of my chest, for once Yoongi's kiss wasn't full of lust, it felt comforting. I then remembered that Jimin and Kami were in the house. I lightly pushed him away leaving him staring at me with a confused look in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I need to prepare dinner." I run out of the room and I could hear Yoongi mutter something.

"She's too cute sometimes."

I get to the kitchen seeing Jimin at the counter. Seems like Jimin beat me to preparing dinner. He must have taken a shower because he was changed out of what he was wearing before. He now wore a pair of black jeans and a plain white shirt.

"You didn't have to do that Jimin." Jimin turns to face me with a surprised expression.

"Sorry I just thought while you were busy I would start dinner. Don't stress I can cook, unlike Kami." He rolled his eyes and I let out a small laugh.

"You don't like her either?" I sit on the stool that was at the edge of the counter.

"She's such a brat, her parents probably wanted to get her out of the house." Jimin whispered with a light chuckle. "I overheard her on the phone earlier," Jimin paused what he was doing to fully face me. " 'Oh my god my boss is so hot I bet you he'll fall for me really fast, and this uniform suits me so well it's like I work in a maid café or something and it makes me look so hot.' " He did his best to impersonate Kami's voice and he was almost spot on. I laugh at his attempt.

"Are you okay? You look a bit red." Jimin placed his hand on my forehead. "You feel warm, are you sick?"

"N-No I'm fine." I lean back so there's some space between us.

"Okay." He looks at me weirdly. "Dinner should be ready soon."