chapter 38

*btw I'm typing on my phone so apologies for bad spelling*

"Y/n. Come on you're not sleeping all day."

I hear a familiar chuckle beside me. I want to get up but my body feels heavy. I move around with my eyes still closed not wanting to wake up.

"What's wrong?" I feel weight on my shoulders and I feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Nothings wrong, I'm just tired." I murmur into the blanket.

"Oh, well if nothings wrong then I guess I'll have to get you up the hard way." I hear the deep voice of Yoongi snicker.

"What are you on abo-" My words are cut of when I'm suddenly lifted on top of something, Yoongi.

My eyes shoot open in surprise but still wear a small smile looking down at Yoongi. His hair was a mess and his eyes were doey and tired but still shared the same energy as his vibrant smile.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask teasingly trying to move but he keeps a firm grip on my waist.

He says nothing but just pushes me down into a heated kiss. He takes the lead as his lips demand to take over mine in a battle that inevitably I lose and give in to him. I feel the warmth of him touch my face bringing us closer.

This feeling made me melt. Everything seemed to fade as all I focused on was him, he was all I could focus on in that moment.

We soon have to pull apart for air but the satisfied look on Yoongi's face made me blush.

"You're getting better Princess." He smirks and kisses my nose. I loved this feeling. The feeling of someone else caring about you was like a drug and I sure had an addiction.

"What do you want to do today? I have a spare day before work and meetings so I'm all yours."

I lay back down beside him staring into his eyes.

"Hmm, I want food first. We can deal with the rest later." I get up to go get something to eat and Yoongi soon follows.

"Such a simple girl to please, aren't you?" I hear him chuckle behind me. "What are you doing?" He looks down at me trying to find something in the fridge.

"I'm looking for something to make for breakfast." I state, looking hard at the scarce selection on food that we has. We had only arrived in Japan last night so it wasn't like there was going to be much to choose from.

"We'll just get room service. You don't need to cook for me all the time besides, we're on vacation baby." Yoongi stretches, his skin almost glowing in the morning light.

I looked through the big wall sized window across from me while Yoongi got something to eat. The window showed a perfect view of the city of Tokyo as the sunlight danced across building after building down a long street. It wasn't early in the morning but the city looked busy and crowded.

My mind strangely wanders to the house. The quiet serenity of that place is completely different to this environment.

Constantly awake and busy.

I wonder how the others are going?

"Y/n. I ordered some food and it should be here soon. I'm just going to have a shower, you okay?" Yoongi kissed the top of my head.

"Yeah I'll be alright." I smile at him as he walks to the bathroom after giving me a quick kiss.

~

After breakfast Yoongi and I sit on the couch deciding what to do for the day.

"How about going to a nature park? Or maybe walk through the city?" I ask turning to face Yoongi. His eyes widen at the idea.

"I just realised something." He says almost bewildered at his words.

"Realised what?"

"What kind of gentleman am I. I should take you out tonight. Like a date, since you know, we havent been on one yet havent we." He smirked at me.

He was right but I hadn't even thought about that. Were we technically dating? Not really but ever since warming up to Yoongi I've opened my mind up to potentially dating him. I would still work, if he lets me. But maybe giving it a try would make me realise if I actually had feelings for Yoongi.

Or maybe its more than that.