Chapter 6

I feel him smirk against the skin of my neck.

"Wouldn't want to be too loud, don't want anyone to hear us now would we?" Yoongi chuckled in my ear.

A small gasp escaped my lips when I feel pressure against my throbbing heat. It felt weird but good at the same time, this must be what pleasure feels like. Yoongi was still attacking my neck probably making hickeys but it wasn't until he found my sweet spot making me moan softly and closing my eyes, tugging his hair as I did so. Yoongi must have noticed my delighted face because he stopped kissing my neck and hovered his face over mine. Our lips only inches apart.

"Does my little kitten like this?" Yoongi purred adding more pressure on my core. I bite my lip stopping me from making loud sounds. He kissed me roughly, forcing his tongue to fight with mine, his obviously winning.

I found it unbelievable how skilled this man is, at first he looks intimidating then when you get to know him he's kind of nice but that changes so fast that I have no way to react. All I have to say is that Min Yoongi is one confusing son of a bitch.

"Master w-what are you doing?" He pushed my underwear to the side, alerting me of what was actually happening.

"Don't worry you're not losing anything today. I'm just getting you started." Yoongi grinned. I feel something dig inside me, pushing in slowly. I arch my back in pain due to the unknown action. I small, painful gasp falls from my mouth.

I feel Yoongi's fingers move faster inside me making the pain subside into pleasure. He kept his pace, hitting the right places with every thrust of his fingers. A small uncomfortable heat builds up in my stomach as I feel Yoongi's intense glare at me.

"Are you close baby?" He purrs, biting his lip slightly. Without a word I nod repeatedly. Yoongi cups my cheeks bringing me in for another heated kiss.

Our lips synced with each others as the uncomfortable knot in my stomach came undone, releasing a series of moans and breathy gasps to escape into the kiss. Yoongi released the kiss with a smirk, licking his lips and stopping his fingers slowly.

"How'd you like that princess. Felt good right?" Yoongi chuckled licking his fingers.

I was still a mess from before so all I did was nod breathless in response. Yoongi wore a successful grin and stood to the side of the bed. He held his arm out and I took it, he lifted me up and helped me get to the bathroom. I didn't say a word and neither did he. My face heated up so I kept my my head facing the floor.

"You should get cleaned up. I'll see you at dinner." A soft smile crept its way onto Yoongi's lips after he placed a small kiss on my cheek. "I hope you learned something." And like always, he smirked as he exited my room.

I sigh as I close the bathroom door. Unable to know what to feel I stay silent as I process what had happened and what I was supposed to feel.

"He's crazy but it's not bad."