Chapter 22

"What the fuck is that?!" Jimin pulled me up and covered my eyes immediately.

"Jimin what the hell!" I try to force his hand off my face but he doesn't let me. He held my shoulder tight and tried to turn me around. "Park Jimin let me go!" I exclaim and jump out of his grasp.

I look at his face, it was bright red and his eyes were wide and staring into mine.

"I-I wouldn't suggest looking in there Y/n."

"Come on Jimin it can't be that bad." I scoff and open the door wider so I can see more into the unknown room.

My eyes widen when I take a closer look.

"Jimin please tell me this isn't what I think it is." I turn around and look at Jimin who seemed to have a more humored look on his face. "Just pinch me so I can wake up already cause I don't want this to be real." I hold my arm out and look right at him with a deadly glare.

"Y/n I'm not gonna pinch you cause you're not dreaming." He burst into laughter wiping away light tears. "I always thought he was kinky." Jimin chuckled through heavy breaths.

"Jimin!" I hit his arm. "This isn't funny." My face begins to burn. That room. I wish I never go in there again. I can't even describe it. Was it scary? No. It was more shocking.

I grab Jimin's arm and pull him back upstairs leaving the box down there, what we first came downstairs for. We didn't need it anyway.

He was still laughing a little bit which made me feel even more uneasy.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"Nothing it's just, seeing that is gonna make me look at Yoongi completely different. If you know what I mean." He nudged my arm and smirked.

"Wow so mature Jimin." I rolled my eyes and let go of him so he could walk next me.

The main floor was quiet when we got back.

Master." I call out hearing my voice echo.

I shrug to Jimin and head upstairs.

"You wouldn't mind doing dinner tonight would you?" I yawn as I ask Jimin.

"It's fine you've been working all day." His smile warmed my heart the second I saw it.

"You're an angel." I wave to him and run upstairs to my room.

{Jimin's Pov}
'She works too hard sometimes.' I sigh to myself with a smile.

It's been well over a week and living here wasn't as bad as I thought. Of course I didn't know there was already a really kind, amazing and attractive girl here.

Even with the extra help she always insists on doing most of the tasks herself.

Y/n can be a bit to handle I guess.

I make my way to the dining room but stop when I heard faint voices from the living room.

'That's where Yoongi must be.' I slowly walk into the living room. 'For god sake.'

"Ahem!" I clear my voice so I could cease the scene happening in front of me.

Kami was forcefully sitting on Yoongi's lap. Her hand was wrapped around his tie so she could bring him closer to her as they were kissing.

I scanned the two of them. Yoongi seem pleased when Kami noticed me.

"Sorry did I interrupt something." I stated still looking at Yoongi. "Kami you have work to do, I believe you shouldn't act this away towards our young master."

Yoongi pushed her off of him and walked my way.

"Thank you Jimin. I don't know how I could've gotten out of that. Please don't tell Y/n." He whispered to me.

'So he didn't start that?! Why doesns't he want Y/n to know?'

"Jimin what the hell is wrong with you? That wasn't effecting you at all so why did you stop us!?" Kami yelled from the couch. 

"I'm stopping you from getting involved in one sided affection." I state blankly and walk away.

. . . . . .

Finally the work day is over. Yoongi was busy working in his office and there was no more work to be done thanks to Y/n's work today.

The night was still young so I decided to see if Y/n was up.

I hesitantly knocked on her door waiting for a reply. A small mumble came from inside her room so I slowly opened the door.

She was laying on her bed watching whatever was on the tv.

"Jimin? Do you need help with something?" She sat up and stared at me.

"N-No everything is done so I was wondering, since it was still early do you wanna go into town and hangout." I lower my head as if I was embarrassed. But why would I get flustered like this?

"That sounds great." Y/n spoke after a few seconds of thought.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I don't really get the chance to leave the house much so I think it's a great idea." Her smile was so adorable I just want to take a photo of it and keep it forever.