Chapter 7

"Y/n are you sure you're feeling better you look a bit red." Jin whispered pressing his palm against my forehead. I nod and look at the ground, it was obvious to me that I was blushing because the entire time I was in the room I could feel Yoongi's cold, lustful stare focused on me.

It was time that dinner was served, Jin and I were done setting to food and drinks out so we stood to the side of the room while Yoongi quietly but peacefully ate. His stare making me the slightest bit uncomfortable.

"I-I'm fine Jin, really." I smile moving his hand away from my face. "Please excuse me master." I bow respectably and head into the kitchen.

I open the fridge revealing the cool air as I grab a cold bottle of water. 'Jeez why does he keep staring? I bet he knows that I'm uncomfortable.'

I gently grip the water bottle before taking a quick sip. Sighing in frustration I push my hair out of my face, placing the bottle back in the fridge. I turn around to walk back into the dining room but immediately run into something, hearing a small groan as I do so. I slowly look up meeting eyes with Yoongi and, like usual he had a small smirk that played its way on his lips.

"Why are you covering those beautiful marks I gave you sweetie, they look so good on you." Yoongi whispers deeply focusing his eyes on my face and down my neck. He was right, I was covering the hickeys he made with a few layers of makeup but I only did it so Jin wouldn't worry about me and get mad at Yoongi.

"I'm s-sorry master I just- I didn't want Jin to notice and start asking questions. Please forgive me." I bow again but when I raise my head I see Yoongi shaking his head.

"Sorry isn't gonna fix it baby, but I will." Yoongi leaned towards me attaching his lips to my neck, sucking harshly and biting my skin.

"Master stop." I try pushing him away but he grips my waist pulling me closer towards him making me lean against the counter so I wouldn't fall. Yoongi slowly pulled away after placing a couple soft kisses on my neck.

He raised his head so he was at eye level, admiring his work before looking back into my shocked eyes.

"There you go." Yoongi licked his lips and smiles. I reach my hand up to my neck and feel a small swollen lump on my neck. I gasp when I touch it, wincing at the slight pain giving Yoongi a deadly glare. Oh how much I wanted to hit him right now.

"Remember, don't hide it. I don't care what Jin says or thinks, you're mine now." Yoongi's voice was deep and dominant in my ear but I could feel a sense of protectiveness in his words. Yoongi's dark brown eyes stare deep into my e/c eyes making me feel the smallest bit afraid.

He walks out of the kitchen leaving me still back up to the kitchen counter. I take a deep breath, taking my phone from the counter and switching to the camera so see the mark.

I stare at the screen until I see the red mark on my lower neck. I sigh in frustration putting my phone on the counter. 'There's no way I can hide this. If this keeps up I may end up quitting for my own good.'

I leave the kitchen heading towards my room looking around to make sure Jin wasn't around.

"Why are you sneaking around?" I freeze at the familiar voice turning to see Jin looking at me with a curious look plastered on his face.

"I was just going to have a hot shower, my neck has been a bit sore lately." I hold my hand over my neck where I had the hickey and hoped that Jin didn't notice.

"Oh would you like me to have a look, just to make sure it isn't bruised or strained." He smiled kindly taking a step towards me.

"N-No no it's fine-"

"Y/n why are you being so weird. This is obviously making you uncomfortable-" Jin grabs my wrist and pulls it away from my neck revealing the red mark. "Y/n what happened? Did you burn yourself?"

"It's not a burn." I say with a small voice looking up to meet Jin's soft gaze. "I-It's a h-hickey." A small blush spread across my cheeks and I look down at the floor.

"Let me guess. It was young master, right?" He lets go of my wrist making my arm drop to my side. I don't look up from the ground but I nod quietly. "Please stay safe, it may sound weird but trust me. You're a kind girl and I would hate it if he did anything to change that."

Jin walked away without another word. He walks in the opposite direction to where our rooms were and headed towards Yoongi's office. Jin was always so nice and caring for others. It made me happy when he told me to stay safe because he knows Yoongi better than me so I shouldn't object his advice.

But why did he go to Yoongi's office?