Chapter 17

I haven't sat down all day. My legs ache and my head feels like it's going to explode.

Jimin has been hanging around the house not moving too much because of his wounds from earlier. No matter how much he wanted to help me I just told him to sit back down, even threatening him at one point.

Kami didn't help, she just stayed in her room whining because Yoongi yelled at her. There was more work than usual, probably because someone doesn't do her work like she's supposed to.

"Y/n please just sit down. Your working yourself too hard." I turn to face Yoongi, who was in the living room watching tv with Jimin.

"I-I'm fine master. Please don't worry about me." I say in a weak voice. I was acting ridiculous. I over worked making sure everything got done. My eyes were half closed and I was slouching as a result of exhaustion.

"Y/n?" I didn't respond. His voice was fading slowly and so was my vision. I felt motion around me, they must have gotten up. But I can't move. It feels like everything is in slow motion.

"Y/n?!" The floor comes closer towards me but I can't find the strength to put my hands in front of me to protect myself. 

Just like that. Everything goes black.

|Jimin's Pov|

"Oh my god!" I reach my arms out and catch Y/n before she falls. 

"Get her on the couch. Now." Yoongi orders holding the other side of Y/n, helping me carry her. The pain in my chest intensifies but I choose to ignore it.

Once she's laid on the couch Yoongi runs to get ice after feeling how hot she was.

"She's burning up." I murmur to myself.

"I made a good decision taking today off." Yoongi walked back in with a small bag of ice and placed it on her forehead, brushing some stray hairs out of her face.

"Jimin I'm sorry. You got injured today so I truly apologise." Yoongi's expression changed, it was now a slightly saddened one.

"It's fine young master, it wasn't your fault. Neither was this." I smile at Yoongi so he knows I wasn't lying.

"Thanks Jimin. You know what, you and Y/n have a lot of similarities. I wouldn't have been surprised if the two of you were siblings." Yoongi chuckled to himself looking down at Y/n's face.

"Thank you for saying that, but Y/n is way more responsible than me. You saw her working today, she didn't even take a proper break or get Kami from upstairs. You really got lucky when you hired her." A small, pure smile fell on my lips as I too stared at Y/n's face.

"I know I was. But Kami, she may have been a bad choice." Yoongi looked back at me. I immediately gave him my attention making sure it wasn't obvious I was staring at her.

"If you don't mind me saying, young master, I think your father was very foolish to think Kami would be a good worker for you."

"All I can do is agree with you Jimin. He's a stubborn old man but I still respect his decisions so I think he chose her so he could give me more of a challenge." Yoongi spoke as if he was thinking. Was he being honest? He has to be.

"That would be childish though." I raise an eyebrow at Yoongi and he just smiled in amusement.

"My father has been doing this my whole life. Challenging me. So you know what I say to that?"

"What do you say?"

"Challenge accepted." Yoongi smiled again. I wouldn't say Yoongi was weird, I would rather say he was a very interesting person to get to know.

Yoongi stood up from the couch giving me a small smile.

"Look after her for me, I've got to get some work done." I nod at his request and he leaves. I move so that Y/n head rested on my lap, I slowly stroked her soft hair calmly.

My chest began warming up just by staring at her. I was very lucky to come her, I was so lucky to meet Y/n.

I think I'm in love....