Chapter 12

I'm so sorry there haven't been proper updates, my internet decided to go all MIA so I've been updating by hand for the past week and a half. But don't worry cause I have like three more chapters for you guys, I hope they're good!

"Never mind they can wait." Yoongi continues kissing me roughly.

"It's probably important." A breathy sigh falls from my lips and I manage to lightly push Yoongi off me.

Yoongi straightens out his suit and follows me downstairs as I to try fixing my clothes.

"Hello?" I open the door, being greeted by two unfamiliar faces. One male and the other female. The male looked to be my height and very attractive, his light brown hair complimented his lightly tanned skin. My eyes stop at his lips, my god they look so soft. I quickly glance at the female, she was probably just taller than me and was thin but still had a great body. She had long blonde hair, obviously dyed and wore quite a bit of makeup. To be honest it would be best to describe her as one of those 'popular girls' that are in most movies.

"Oh, you two must be the people my father sent." I step to one side so Yoongi can greet them properly.

"Yes. You must be Min Yoongi. I'm Park Jimin." The male bowed. His voice was cute and he spoke formally.

"Hey I'm Jong Kami." Unlike Jimin, Kami spoke very casually and had a high voice. She didn't bow to Yoongi she just stood there and looked around.

"Why don't you come in." Yoongi stood beside me as the tow walked into the house.

"Y/n, show them to the living room while I get something from my office." I nod to Yoongi and he leaves upstairs. I avoided eye contact because I was still a bit flustered from what was happening before.

"Please follow me." I guide Kami and Jimin to the living room. Kami eyed me up and down with a judgy expression while Jimin smiled kindly making his eyes form a cute crescent shape. "Would you like anything to drink?" I ask so I wasn't being rude.

"No thank you." They say at the same time. I just nod and stand to the side of the room, waiting for Yoongi.

He soon came into the living room with two separate files in his hands.

"Jimin, Kami it's nice to meet you. My father has told me a bit about the two of you." Yoongi

looked through one folder, looking over at Jimin. "You want to be my butler, Jimin?"

"Yes sir. I used to work in one of your fathers many companies and he told me I should work for his son, as a butler." Jimin sounded confident and Yoongi's expression seemed positive. Yoongi placed the folder in front of Jimin.

"Sign there and the job's yours, we can go into any other details if you want later." He pointed at the page and gave him a pen.

"Thank you so much sir." Jimin bowed before taking the pen and signing his contract.

"What about me?" Kami quietly whined. I hear Yoongi faintly sigh and roll his eyes.

"Yes, Kami. My father said you would make a good maid." Yoongi only glanced over her folder, I look over his shoulder and see only a few sentences written in her description unlike Jimin's which had a more positive look to it.

"Aha. I heard from a friend who works at some company, she said I should give it a shot." Kami batted her eyes and smiled, I don't want to be that person but she looked like an idiot. I stood behind Yoongi trying to hold in my laughter.

"Everything seems to be in order, just sign and we're done." Yoongi put her contract in front of her and she signed, not even thanking Yoongi.

"Master should I show them to they're rooms?" I stepped forward and Yoongi gave his attention to me, he stood up from his chair.

"That would be great. Come see me in my office once you're done." I nod and start walking out of the room with Jimin and Kami. Before I left Yoongi place his hand on my shoulder stopping me.

"Be a good girl and play nice." Yoongi whispered deep into my ear. I feel my face get hot and I see a small smirk on his face.

"yes master." I walk out of the room and show the two upstairs towards where my bedroom is.

"Jimin your room is across from mine and Kami you're at the end of the hall. I've put your uniforms in your rooms and I'll bring your bags up in a bit." I point them in the correct directions. "Oh, and you are both to address Yoongi as young master."

"Thank you, Y/n, it will be a pleasure working with you." Jimin smiled and walked towards his room.

"Why do you get to call him master and we have to call him young master." Kami asks in a rude tone.

"Kami don't be so rude. Its obvious Y/n is the head maid of this house so it makes sense for her to call him master."

"Jimin you are very kind, thank you but before you guys I was actually the only maid working for Yoongi." I smiled at Jimin. Kami must have left to her room because she wasn't in the hallway.

"Really? But this place is so big how do you keep it organized?"

"That's my little secret." I laughed and so did Jimin. He began walking back downstairs.

"I'll help you with our bags."