Chapter 1: Rat!!!!

Joozous POV

"SHIT!!!!" I shouted as I jumped out of bed almost slipping. I had just gotten up and looked at the clock. It was 7:02am and I'm gonna be late for my first day of my new school.

I stumbled into the restroom as I brushed my hair out, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I ran out into my room and put my uniform.

It was a white button on long sleeve shirt with a dark blue skirt, a grey dress jacket, and a red tie, I finished putting it on and lastly put my black knee high stalkings on. I grabbed my school bag, and put my shoes on.

I then ran to the room next to mine and grabbed the black box that was on the bed. Which was vibrating a bit. God, he's still asleep.

It was 10/10 in inches and wasnt that heavy even though it's made of iron. I flew out the door with everything. There were two steps before entering the house, so I flew a little and landed as I ran to the gate and flung it open. I slammed the gate shut and began running.

I turned, I got to a corner and as I turned, then slammed into someone. I opened my eyes and I was on top of someone. I sat up and realized I was sitting on someone's lap.

I looked at the person and blushed as I stood up and stumbled back. I of course fell on my butt. I looked up and saw a boy. He was about my age and had spiky messy blond ash hair, dark red eyes, the U.A school uniform, and a really angry face.

He got on his feet and grabbed my collar. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING RAT!!!!! OR DO I HAVE TO BEAT IT INTO YOU!!!!" He shouted in my face.

I was shocked. The last person that spoke to me like that, was when I was 8. She was a medical examiner, and she suffered from 3rd degree burns.

I then remembered my black box. I looked to my side and saw it shattered into metal sand and shards. I got so angry and clapped in his face.

I activated my quirk and blew him back as the space between us exploded. I stumbled back of course but stood up.

He didn't fall either and had a pissed expression. "YOU WANNA PLAY RAT!?!?!? THEN LETS PLAY!!!!!" He shouted as he pulled his fingers back and gave me sinister smile.

He then did the same to the other hand, then a little explosions began to spark from his palms. He ran at me and before I knew it he exploded the area near me.

But the black sand moved and created a barrier. I then moved my hand and the sand moved as well. It began to circle me bellow my knees as I watched the boy looking at it, then at me.

"As much as I would love to play this little game. I'm gonna be late for school." I said as I, in the blink of an eye rode past him on a skateboard made out of the iron sand.

"WHY YOU LITTLE!!!" He shouted. I ignored his words as I kept riding with the rest of the sand following me.

It may have only been a 10/10 cube of sand, but it was packed down so much it weighed like a fucken elephant. But to me it wasn't heavy.

However, now since the sand isn't packed together it would be about 24/24 inches if it was put into a normal cube. God, and it took him a lot of energy to get like that..

I sighed as I got to the main gate and got off my skate board. I heard yelling and looked up. I saw the boy!!

He was using his quirk as a booster and was aiming at me, as he was falling from the sky. "YOUR SO ANNOYING!!!" I shouted as I put my hand up to him and my sand launched up and aimed at him.

"Stop!!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw a taller boy. He had glasses and black hair. "Who are you?" I asked curious. "Tenya Iida. Class representative for 1-A. With all due respect you are causing a public nuisance. And seeing that you have a U.A uniform, I'm indicating you attend this school. So please stop your fighting, it is an embarrassment to this school." He said.

He then did that stupid thing with his glasses that created a bright reflection. "Tenya Iida...?" I asked. He nodded.

I looked back at the boy from before and he was held up in the air. My sand had restrained him and covered his mouth and hands in sand. Also covering his body.

I turned back to look at Iida. I bowed then spoke "I apologize for causing a public nuisance. But he started it. I accidentally bumped into him and he got extremely mad. I got away but he chased after me calling me rat." I said as I stood strait and fixed my glasses giving him that same reflective bright glare.

"I apologize on behalf of Bakugou Katsuki's actions. Would you please let him down?" He asked.

"Ok. Also, my name is Ryuu Joozou. And you, good sir were asked to show me around the other day by my supervisor." I said.

"Wait!? Your a Ryuu!?!? As in the Ryuu hero family!?!?" He shouted as he pointed at me and shouted. I nodded.

I then turned and looked at the sand beam that still had the boy. I sighed and aimed my palm at the sand. It set him down and as soon as it did he ran at me and exploded the area between us.

This time with both hands which gave out a stronger blast then before. I was launched and hit the schools wall. Everyone was watching at this point and staring.

"KACCHAN?!??" I heard someone scream as they got in front of the boy and held there hands up. "GET OUT OF MY WAY DEKU!!!! OR DO YOU WANNA GET YOUR ASS KICKED TO!!!!" He shouted.

"N-No!!! It's just that she's a girl!!! And she could get hurt if you fight her!!!" The boy said. He had green hair and green eyes. He was brave. But scared.

'As if I can get more hurt then this shit. I didn't think he would attack me. I lowered my guard.' I thought as I pulled myself from the indent my body made and fell as my sand caught me.

I stood on it as I was behind the kid Bakugou called Deku. Which isn't a nice name!! I was about 10 feet off the ground and I was looking down at Bakugou.

"OK!!!! FIRST OF ALL, IM SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO YOU ON MY WAY HERE!!!! SECOND, ME PUSHING YOU BACK WITH AN EXPLOSION WAS SELF DEFENSE BECAUSE YOU WERE CLEARLY SHOWING SIGNS OF AGGRESSION!!!!! AND THIRD OF ALL, DON'T FIGHT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY GET ON YOUR NERVES!!!! TO KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND TO CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT IS AN ACT OF A COWARD!!!!!" I shouted as my sand traveled to him to restrain him again.

But he jumped back and kept dodging the sand. I thought for a second then jumped off the sand and put my hand to the ground as the sand entered and got him by surprise from bellow.

He was restrained from his hands and feet and pinned to a light post in the school yards entrance. "YOU FUCKEN BITCH!!!" He shouted.

I sighed as I got on my sand and traveled so I was standing in front of his face. He was about 7 feet off the ground, and me just standing on my sand in front of him showing no emotion.

"This isn't how I wanted my first day to go." I said as I rubbed my neck.