Chapter: 21 Two new studnets at U.A. Pt.1

Bakugos POV

       I sighed as I leaned against the school wall. I was watching people walk in and I was given some glares and stares.
        I was waiting for Joozou because I have a letter for her. I've never done this before so asking her out with a note....might be to cheesy...
       "FUCK WHY DOES THIS SHIT HAVE TO BE SO FUCKEN HARD!?!" I shouted through gritted teeth.
        "Screaming already. Morning, who are you waiting for??" Weird hair shouted as he walked up to me smiling with his sharp teeth.
        "It's noun of your business..." I said pulling my phone out and looking at the picture of Joozou and me, I put as my screen savor.
        "...Are you waiting for Joozou..???" Weird hair asked as he wiggles his dumb eyebrows at me.
        "N-No!?! SHUT YOUR FACE!!!" I shouted as I smacked him over the head.
        "Ow, not so hard." Kirishima said as he chuckled a bit and covered his head.
        "Oh hey!! Good morning Kacchan, good morning Kirishima." Someone said walking past us and waving.
        I looked and it was that damn Deku. That piece of shit was smiling and was walking next to the floating quirk chick.
        "Keep walking Deku or I'll set you on fire.." I said sternly glaring at him. He looked back at me chuckling awkwardly.
        "Hey morning guys!!" Kirishima shouted waving and smiling.
        "Stop talking to trash!!!" I shouted as I smacked him over the head.
        "Kacchan you dropped your phone.." Deku said as he bent down and picked up my phone.
He then held it out but then looked at my screen.
       "Is that Joozou..? Did you two take a picture with flowers on your heads..? WAIT THIS WAS DURING THE FESTIVAL!!!" Deku shouted as he looked up at me.
       "DEKU!!! GIVE THAT BACK OR ILL KILL YOU!!!" I shouted as I snatched my phone from him and was about to attack him but weird hair, Kirishima grabbed me. 
        "Midorya didn't you know, Bakugou and Joozou are in love with each other. I think Joozous to nice for him, but they did go to the festival together remember. Plus Bakugo carried Joozou after she won the festival battle. I have to admit that was so manly." Kirishima said as he calmed me down.
        "What!?? Really!?! I haven't notice!!! I was getting pop corn and missed the ending!!" Midorya shouted as he panicked. "Shut up!!!" I shouted.
        "IM GONNA SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS SO FAR THAT WHENEVER YOU KISS SOMEONE ALL THERE GONNA TASTE IS MY SHOE!!!!" Someone yelled as a guy was thrown in front of us.
        The guy was Akagi...that piece of shit. He didn't hit the floor but instead caught himself with his hands and planted his feet. He then stood strait and fixed his uniform...a U.A uniform.
        We all looked where he came from and saw Joozou coming out of a limo. She was mad and her hair was cover her face but she was blushing red.

Joozous POV

        We arrived at the house and all got out. After some talk Akagi called a truck to pick our stuff up from the other house. And while we waited, Hendrickson and I took a shower and slept for a bit.
        We were however woken up and had to go to school. Hendrickson and I changed back into our uniforms and grabbed our school bags leaving the house. It was cold...
We all got in the car and we're on our way. Hendrickson went back to sleep on my shoulder but I wasn't tired.
In no time we arrived at the school and the limo stopped. I got my stuff and woke up Hendrickson and opened the door.
Hendrickson was still tired but grabbed his stuff anyway. I was gonna get out, when I felt someone touch my butt.
        I instantly turned and saw Akagi. "Might as well get familiar with your body, if I'm gonna sleep with you after our wedding." He said as he pushed his glasses up giving me a deflected glare.
        I blushed red and grabbed his tie. I then threw him out of the limo and across the school yard towards the front of the school with such force it created a large gust of wind.
        "IM GONNA SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS SO FAR THAT WHENEVER YOU KISS SOMEONE ALL THERE GONNA TASTE IS MY SHOE!!!!" I shouted as I got out of the limo and stomped over to Akagi.
        "Calm down. I just touched your ass a bit. You don't normally react when you're asleep." Akagi said as he rubbed his neck.
        I disappeared and reappeared in front of him as I grabbed his neck.
        I then bent him over slamming my knee into his stomach 3 times then grabbed his shirt collar and dragging him into the building.
        "Joozou, wait up...I'm still tired.." Hendrickson shouted trying to catch up.

-a bit later-

        I was walking with Hendrickson and Akagi to the classroom pretty pissed off about earlier.
        Earlier I took Akagi to the office to get his schedule and at the moment the bell was about to ring.
        I opened the door to the classroom and stepped to the side as Akagi walked over to Mr. Aizawa.
        "Come on..." Hendrickson said as he motioned for me to sit down. I followed and sat in my chair putting my school bag on my lap as I tried not to let my anger show.
        "My name is Akagi Masafumi. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Akagi said as he fixed his glasses and bowed. "Anything you would like to share with the class?" Mr. Aizawa asked.
How come me and Hendrickson didn't get to announce ourselves in front of the class. People just came up to us before class started because of the 'accident' on my first day.
(-///3///-)
"Um....oh..My family originated from warriors who ruled islands and nations long ago. They were stronger than most humans and when quirks popped up it didn't really change much in my family. But when I manifested a quirk when I was small, my father began to get obsessed with how quirks work." Akagi said sternly as he looked at the class and gave a small smile.
        "My quirk is called Blight. Also known as Infestation. I am able to produce a black matter like substance and manipulate it. It comes from anywhere on my body and can be used as armor when I spread it, and I can even make solid weapons with it. However my family's monstrous strength still runs threw my veins. My hero name is Shadow Walker." Akagi finished and fixed his tie.
         "Thank you. I have fixed a desk for you in the back next to Hendrickson and behind Uraraka. There is another desk next to Joozou, but that's for our other new student." Mr. Aizawa said as he looked at his files and sighed.
        Now that I think about it, I sit behind Todoroki while Hendrickson sits next to me behind Satou. It's actually quit nice sitting behind the icy hot, red and white boy.
        "I understand." Akagi said as he walked to the back of the class and sat next to Hendrickson behind Momo.
        "Now for the other one." Mr. Aizawa said as he looked to the door.