Chapter: 10 Long day

Joozous POV

After a while of just sitting in the silence Bakugou stood up and took me around the festival. We played games and he won me a prize. A bunny... (-///- yeshhhh) He was calm and smiled sometimes.
        However there was a part were he screamed at a guy who stepped on his shoe. -3-
Anyway the envelope brother gave me was my prize money. I was happy and bought a lot of stuff with it. Including 2 flower crowns. Both had red large roses. And they felt so real (but they weren't)
He was walking me home and had a satisfied smile. When we arrived I looked at him.
         "I enjoyed this evening...and thank you for the bunny..also it may have been my first festival, but I really liked it. Your company was also nice." I said as I bowed and smiled.
"No problem...your....Uh...company was nice, I guess." He said rubbing his neck and looking at the floor.
"Here..I got you this.." I said as I opened the black bag I had been holding, that contained the flower crowns.
I then took one out and held it out. "Please except this." I said giving him a pleading smile.
He stayed quiet then sighed as he looked to the side and knelt down a bit.
I was confused until I realized what he wanted. I then put the crown on him and smiled as he stood up. I took mine out and put it on as well. I then looked at him and blushed.
"You look adorable!!" I shouted as I took my phone out. "Can I take a picture!?" I asked shouting and jumping up and down.
"Fine, but you better not showing anyone or you'll be sorry." He said as he took my phone.
I was confuse again but he then got behind me and held the phone up. We were both in the picture. He then smiled a bit and I did to.
       However mine was more happy. But inside I can tell his is genuine.
After that he handed my phone back and looked at me. "Send it to me.." He said simply as he took his phone out.
        I did so and once he got it he put his phone away. He then nodded, turned, and then left.
"See you at school nerd.." He shouted waving as he kept walking.
I was gonna go into my house but decided to do something else. I put my bags down and dispersed into sand. I then caught up and reformed in front of him. He was caught off guard and stopped almost hitting me.
"W-what was that for!?! Are you crazy!?" He shouted confused as small explosions bursted out of his palms.
I then ignored his anger and hugged him. He stiffened but sighed and hugged me back. I then felt him...sniff my hair a bit..? Weird but ok...
I let go and smiled as I waved and left. "See you at school too nerd!!" I shouted as I kept walking. I could tell I got him a bit mad but ignored it as I picked my bags up and went inside.
After I got into my room, I stripped, changed and went to bed. However I couldn't sleep.
        I grabbed my phone and the bunny Bakugou won me. I then got into bed and cuddled with the bunny. It became a bit comforting.
        I then opened my phone and looked at the picture of Bakugou and me. I blushed.
He's kinda cute.....am I falling for him..? He has changed since I met him. He used to be rude to me, call me names. But lately he hasn't done such things. However he hasn't been that nice. Other than today..... Do I like him..?
I questioned myself but I feel asleep with no time care about anything else but the warmth of my bed.

Morning

Before I was able to get up my fathers showed up 3 hours before I would normally go to school. They escorted me to the lab. The place I hate.
         After a couple of regular tests one of my fathers said they had something that needed to be implanted. After an hour they finished and took me back home.
It was strange because they had already implanted something 2 weeks ago... and all they said was. "I'll soon be able to understand my meaning.." I was worried and so was Hendrickson when he heard.
        At the moment I was walking out of my house as I fixed my glasses. I then walked down the steps and waited. Brother soon came out and greeted me with a smile. We left after locking the house and walked to school.

-a bit later-

I was sitting in my desk waiting for class to start. Everyone was here except the teacher. Most people were socializing.
I was looking at my phone and ignoring the crowd of girls eyeing me and whispering as I heard there giggles.
I then peeked over and saw Bakugou being teased. It was quit funny actually...and brother was just hanging out with Momo.
I looked back at my phone and kept admiring Bakugous smile. It was weird...I have never felt these emotions for someone....
WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO JUST PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE WITH THESE THINGS!!
I sighed as I dissolved my body into sand and reformed into Spaz, Red, and Sandy.