Chapter: 25 Eli's suit/Electrical touch

Eli's POV

        My hero suit looked so cool!!! My hero costume consists of a loose sleeveless bullet proof vest that also counted as my shirt, loose grey pants that stop at my calves, opened toed ninja shoes, an arm band that reads my heart rate and shows it like a monitor, and lastly a belt with two bags.
        The contents of the bags were food pills, energy pills, water capsules, and a mini speaker with a Bluetooth microphone ear piece that I attached. As well as other things. The last thing I did was wrapped my left thigh with a bit of bandages.
(Look at the picture bellow)
        I smiled when I finished and left the locker room heading for the class.

 (Look at the picture bellow)         I smiled when I finished and left the locker room heading for the class

(This is my friends Oc, I hope you enjoy)

Reds POV

I was siting down criss cross next to Spaz and Sandy as we waited for the teachers to get here. Everyone was ready but I did notice Eli not here yet. And I also noticed that class 1-A was being talked down by this blond dude from class 1-B......
On the other hand the three of us were at the back of the classes 2 feet away from everyone. I was thinking of how much I embarrass myself in front of Bakugou.
"H-Hey Spaz, Red, and Sandy. I didn't know you guys unfused." Someone said. The three of us looked up and saw Eli.
"Wow Eli you look awesome!!!" Spaz shouted standing up as she cleaned her nose from her bleeding . (She started to bleed after a while of pervert thoughts rushed into her head. Lol -3-)
"T-Thanks..." Eli said. Then suddenly most of the class began to crowd her and comment on her costume. Everyone was supportive but the crowd made Eli feel nervous.
        She began to walk backwards kinda shy but stopped when she bumbled into someone. It was Todoroki.
        "Are you ok?" He asked as he looked at her. She panicked and ran behind me as she blushed red.
        "She's ok!!! She just hates crowds..." I said assuring everyone and Todoroki who seemed kinda confused why Eli was afraid.
        "Oh ok." Todoroki said. He was so neutral and calm about it. "Red...." Sandy called out.
        I turned and saw Spaz panicking as she was covering her nose again. I was confused until Sandy motioned to look in front of me.
        I looked and saw Bakugou walking strait for us while talking to Kirishima. "Ohh..." I said as I turned and grabbed Spaz and Sandy's hand.
        "Come on let's fuse before Spaz faints...." I said giggling a bit. "Good idea..." Sandy said as she looked at Spaz. "Yup.." Spaz added as she cleaned the blood and smiled a bit.
        We all then dispersed and reformed together.

Joozous POV

        At the moment I had a closed black sleeved cloak that had a hood attacked and covered my legs.
But under I had dark grey loose cargo pants, highish black and grey combat boots that stopped 4 inches from my knees, the boots also have metal on the front and back as well as the bottom.
I also had metal knee pads, and a dark grey sleeveless shirt that had a small turtle neck but was kinda a crop top that showed 2 inches of my stomach.
I as well had on bandages wrapping my arms stopping 2 inches from my shoulder, I also had black combat gloves covering my hands, and I had red thickish shackles that are exactly like Sandy's. They can be shifted to turn into gauntlets.
I do have a mask to cover my eyes that is just a long clothe with two holes for eye , but I don't have it on. (The whole suit is above.)
"Wow, your costumes dispersed into sand to!!! That so cool!!" I heard someone shouted. I looked up and my vision was covered with the hood.
"Thanks. I had my suits specially made with a particular material ." I said as I reached and pulled the hood off. I then saw Midorya smiling next to Uraraka.
        Suddenly Eli ran behind me and continued to hide from Todoroki gaze.
        "But, I have a question." Midorya added. "If your clones have individual suits, what does your combined suit look like? Unless it's just that black cloak." Midorya said as he put his hand to his face and looked down as he began to murmur.
"That's actually a good question." I said bringing him out of thought. He looked up embarrassed. "O-h really?" He said.
"Yup, Basically my clones have their own suits like you said. I designed them the way they look to benefit them when they are separated. And when they fused into me, I have a different suit that helps me with all of my quirks. But the cloak is just an extra piece." I said smiling while looking down at my clock.
"Really!?! That's so cool!! Can I see your suit under the cloak?" He asked as he had a smile on.
        "Only if you put your mask on and let me take a picture of you doing a pose!!" I shouted jumping up a bit as I swarmed sand around my hand and my phones appeared.
"Hey Joozou, where's your mask?" Someone asked walking up to me. I looked and saw Akagi in his hero suit. It was quit simple and kinda resembled his training clothes he used in the labs.

(Picture above is before Akagi covers his entire arms in bandages)         He had a black sleeveless body suit that was tight from the top and looser at the bottom

        He had a black sleeveless body suit that was tight from the top and looser at the bottom.
         He also had a red headband that was long at the back. And he had bandages covering his entire arm but stopped 2 inches from his shoulders.
I also noticed he didn't have his glasses and he had black combat boots with the same metal on the front and back.
"Like what you see??" I heard him say. I looked him in the eyes and saw him smirking as he chucked a bit.
        I turned to Eli and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and took a step back.
        I then turned to Akagi and held my hand out. He looked confused as he took it. I then release half of the electricity that Kaminari shot me with before. Since it was half it was only 2 thousand volts. Not a lot.. lol
        The electricity was a dark blackish color and when I gave him half of what I had stored he just stood there as he tried to keep himself from falling.
        "Shut your face before I give you the rest." I said taking my hand back and tapping his nose. That was enough to make him stumble and land in Hendrickson's chest.
        "Get ahold of yourself. You had it coming." Hendrickson laughed a bit as he tried to help Akagi stand strait. Hendrickson unfortunately didn't have a hero suit yet because it would take about a day or so to make one. It was bit more complicated so he had the P.E clothes.
        "Oi....Ryuu." Bakugou called. I turned and saw him standing next to Midorya as he glared at him then looked at me. I lifted my phone up slowly and took a picture of both of them.
        "...I need to talk to you." He said as he grabbed my hand and was about to pull me away.
        At that moment I could feel a small jolt of electricity shocking me when his hand touched me. But I knew it was my imagination. His grip was strong but soft...
"What's this!?!? Class 1-A has new students!?! If they needed new students they could have just picked some from class 1-B!!!" Someone said. I turned a bit and saw a blond boy with shortish hair and a crazy smile.