Chapter: 13 Bakugous sister!?!

Sandys POV

        After a bit of walking we arrived at a park. It was surprising to hear laughter.
        However I had to ignore where they were coming from and kept following the ash blond.
When we got to a bench he sat down on the side and so did Kirishima. But both sat on opposite sides so I had to fuse to sit in the middle.

Joozous POV

I looked forward and saw children playing....with there parents...
I still remember that day...playing with my mother who was in a wheelchair. Hearing my father screaming over the phone. We went outside to avoid my father and let him shout freely without scaring us.
It was one of the days that my father acted like an actual father.
I then remembered my mothers state....My mother's body was to weak for her quirk and got hurt one day while using it... so Hendrickson and I just sat with her and played near her letting her be with us no matter if she could or couldn't walk.
Her smile was so beautiful. She had black mid neck length hair, blue sapphire eyes, and was always herself even with her conditions. I..miss her. Even if she acted like father sometimes....or didn't care what he did to us...
"Oi !! Are you even listen rat!!?!??!" Someone shouted. I turned and looked at Bakugou. He was shocked when he saw my face.
"Why are you crying!?!?" Kirishima shouted as he stood up and handed me a napkin.
I took it and felt my cheeks. I was crying without meaning to again. After I cleaned my eyes I thanked Kirishima for the napkin and looked at Bakugou.
"Sorry I was distracted.." I said as I glanced at the children then looked back at Bakugou.
"Well- listen!!! Me and Kirishima are going out to a party some time soon. He wanted to invite you.." Bakugou said as he looked at me for a bit and then looked forward.
"Sure. I don't mind.." I said rubbing my neck and looking forward.
"Oi, Katsuki!!!" We all heard someone shout. Then we turned and saw a girl. She was running and had a smile. She then stopped as we all stood up.
Suddenly she grabbed Katsuki in a head lock and held him down. "DIDNT I TELL YOU TO TAKE THE TRASH OUT THIS MORNING!!!!?!!????!" She shouted as she punched his stomach.
I took my phone out and took a picture. "GET OFF ME OLD HAG!!!!!" He shouted. I giggled and took more photos. "Bakugou I didn't know you had a sister." I said between laughs.
The girl instantly let Bakugou go and smacked him over the head. She then looked up and smiled at me.
"You flatter me!!! I'm actually the mother of this hot head." She said laughing a bit as she rubbed her neck.
"Seriously you look so young!!" I shouted as I compared her to Bakugou. "Oh thank you!! It's actually because of my quirk...-Are you one of Bakugous friends!?!? Or more????" She asked giving me, what I call the 'eyebrow talk'. (-3- yeh I think we all know it exists..)
"No!! I'm actually his class mate, I don't know if I would identify as his friend.." I said shaking my head kinda upset.
"Aww that's to bad. Oh Kirishima haven't seen you in a while." She said as she looked behind me. "Yeah, haven't really been over for studying in a bit.." Kirishima said as he smiled.
"I see, Ohh!!! I forgot!!! My name is Bakugou Mitsuki. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?" She asked bowing then holding her hand out.
"Ryuu Joozou. Nice to meet you." I said bowing then taking her hand to shake.
"Why does your name sound familiar...ohhh!!!" She shouted as she remembered something.
"MOM NOWS NOT THE TIME PLEASE!!!!" Bakugou shouted as he shoved her away.
"That's no way to talk to your mother!!! That's not manly at all!!!" Kirishima shouted. 
"Alright I'll be going now. I need to go shopping. It was nice meeting you Ryuu. I hope to see you again!!" She shouted as she waved and passed us.
"She looks so young...she could pass for a sister.." I said as I turned to look at Bakugou.
"Shut it rat!!!" He shouted. "It's rude to call people unnecessary names.." I said as I bowed then looked up at them. "Well I'll be going now..." I said as I waved.
"Bye Joozou!!" Kirishima shouted as he waved. Then suddenly I remembered his hair. I then got a bit closer and looked him dead in the eyes.
"What!?! Do I have something on my face!?!" Kirishima shouted panicking.
"Can I touch your hair..?" I asked as I stopped being serious and jumped up and down smiling. "What..?" He asked confused.
"It's a hobby...-well kind of an obsession.." I said rubbing my neck. He looked at Bakugou then looked at me and shrugged.
"Sure why not.." He said rubbing his neck and sitting down on the bench again. I smiled and went behind the bench as I then touched his hair. "SOFT!!!" I shouted as I played with it for a while. "STOP BEING SO WEIRD!!!!" Bakugou shouted.
"Your just jealous you ain't got no soft hair!!!" I shouted as I laughed and realized Kirishima was using Gel.
I then noticed smudges of red dye and a strand of black hair.
I went around and looked Kirishima in the face. I grabbed his hand and took him a bit far from Bakugou. "One sec!!" I shouted at Bakugou as he looked pissed off.
"What was that about..?" Kirishima asked confused as he fixed his hair then looked at me.
"Are you a natural black head..?" I asked as I pointed to his hair. He panicked and then laughed nervously.
"Yeah...I dye my hair..it's kinda boring and I didn't like it..not very manly.." He said as he looked to the side then touched his hair.
"I won't tell.." I said clasping my hands and smiling. "Thanks.." He said looking at me and giving me a big smile.
"OI!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS CHATTERING ABOUT!?!??" He asked stomping over.
"Nothing, I was just leaving..thank you for the invitation. Bye" I said as I bowed and waved. "Your welcome." Kirishima said bowing then waving. Bakugou just 'tch' when he got here.
I then left and headed home. "I'll just go shopping to later..."