Chapter: 18 Confession and Gifts

Joozous POV

I looked and saw Bakugou sit next to me. "Hi...Uhh..sorry for getting you mixed up in all this..." I said rubbing my head.
"Here..." Bakugou said as he handed me a school bag. I took it and saw it was mine. "You dropped it when that fuck tard tackled you..." He said as he looked to the side gritting his teeth.
"Thank you...Uh do you not like Akagi...?" I asked a little concern. He looked at me angry. "OF COURSE!!! I hate everyone!!!" He shouted and scoffed. "Everyone..." I repeated whispered. I smiled a bit but I was sad...
        Even with all my emotions being let go and me feeling better. I can't help but feel more heart broken. More sorrow...I don't know anything about him..yet I strive for him to see me as an equal...or more...but..
"I understand...Uh...anything else...?" I asked looking down at my hands.
        "Yeah..Uh This has to do with why I accidentally got involved. I was gonna talk to you about something......Kirishima can't make it to the party tomorrow, and if you don't want to go with me it's ok..." Bakugou said standing up and turning to leave.
       "N-no don't go please..!!! Uh- I don't mind it just being us.." I said panicking at first then trying to play it cool with a smile.
        He turned and sat back down. "Ok. But don't be late. Also I have a question..." He said as he looked to the side then giving me the most serious face with a bit of anger mixed in.
        "Who's the guy to you...?" He asked. "Who..? Akagi..?" I asked confused. He nodded. "He's my childhood friend, and we used to do hand to hand combat training when I didn't have a quirk yet. Just imagine putting Todoroki's quit serous face and calm voice, with Kirishima jokes and friendliness, as well as Minetas pervert attitude...And that's Akagi.." I said rubbing my neck.
        "I see...then why was he talking about marriage...even Hendrickson told me it was an arranged thing by your father.." Bakugou added.
        "Uh, the arrangement was only if Akagi beat my father in a battle when he got older. However that does not apply now because I disowned my father, so Akagi wants to win my affection instead. He always used to say he wanted to marry me even when I was a little girl and he was no more than a month older..." I said thinking it over then looking at Bakugous gritted teeth and angry expression.   
        "Why..?...Does it bother you..?" I asked a bit confused. Why would he not be okay with that. He just said he hates everyone. That includes me...or maybe he does care..and doesn't actually hate me...maybe...
        "Of course not!!! Why would I care!!??!!" He shouted. I just stared at him then his face changed.
        "Why are you crying...??" He asked as he grabbed a napkin from the night stand and handed it to me. I took it and tried to clean the tears but they kept coming. I then looked away.
        "It's nothing, it's just you said you hate everyone and you don't care...and that just really hurt...because I'm madly in love with you..." I said smiling as I looked down and cleaned my tears. Might as well say it now...its not like he feels the same way. But Aizawa did say to let my emotions go...
        It went silent. I stopped crying and just looked down at the napkin.
        I then heard something fall. I looked over to the door and saw the whole class. "...Sorry for listening.." Midorya said as he bowed a bit. They all came in and had gifts and flowers. "AWW YOU GUY!!!" I shouted bawling.
        "Excuse us for a bit..." Kirishima said putting flowers in my hands then grabbing Bakugou by the shirt and dragging him away.
        "We decided to come together to wish you luck on your recovery..." Todoroki said as he walked over and handed me a bunch of roses with half of them being white and the other half red. "Aww!!! This is all so much and to good for me!!" I shouted bawling.
        After what seamed like thousands of flowers later I was surrounded my balones and stuffed animals as well as a dog.
        "Aww!!!! Koda, Tsu, Uraraka thank you!!! I was never allowed to have a dog!!!! He's so cute!!!" I shouted as the puppy cuddled me and barked. "Thank you all for the presents..." I said smiling up.
        They all bowed and one last person gave me something. It was Jiro. She handed me a case and held the puppy so I could open it.
        "What is i- OMG!!" I shouted. It was a guitar case... "I asked you once if you had any interests. You said you played the guitar but you didn't have one..so, I decided to get you one..." She said smiling.
        "Oh my god, thank you..." I said tears streaming down my face. "Am I late...I made you a cake.." Someone said coming in. Everyone looked and saw Sato with a pink box.
        "OMG I LOVE SWEETS!!!" I shouted as he put the box on the table. "Thank you all for these gifts. And thank you for coming to see me. To be honest I didn't think Mr. Aizawa was gonna say anything..." I said rubbing my neck as Hagakure handed me the box of tissues.
        "You're welcome!!" They shouted bowing and smiling. "Ribbit. Joozou Chan~ what are you gonna name the puppy?" Tsu asked as she put her finger on her lips looking at me.
        "I'll name him...Takahiro...Taka for short." I said as Jiro gave me the puppy back.
"I apologize but we must get going..the nurse asked us to make our visit quick because of your recovery. So we wish you the best of health." Iida said as he bowed. Everyone else did then left.
Jiro stayed and put the guitar on the side so I could move around more in my bed. Then she waved and left.
I just laid in my bed looking up at the bright light. I turned it off with a button on my left and just closed my eyes as Taka nuzzled my neck and just layed there.
"Joozou..." Someone said. My door was opened a bit and I sat up. "It's Kirishima. Uhh. Can I talk to you..?" He said. "Yeah, come in.." I said as I flipped the light on that only lit up my bed.
He came in and sat down next to me bed. Wonder what he wants to talk about...