Chapter 5: Story

Joozous POV

       "You may use your quirks freely against your opponent. However you may not kill them. You just need to take their ring or push them out of bounds." Mr. Aizawa said as he sat down on the floor and took out a squeezable fruit pouch.
         After he finished marking stuff on a clip board he gave us all rings. They were made of wood but fit perfectly. And the fighting rings were just circles drawn in the dirt, first field with white paint. They where fairly large. Everyone had a partner and were in their assigned circle ready for combat.
       "Start.." Mr. Aizawa said. In an instant Shoto release ice to the floor which caused icy needle like pillars to form heading for me.
I didn't hesitate and began to quickly crush up iron minerals in the ground. However I still needed time....I then jumped but they kept coming. I was about to land on one so I exploded it. I did this for a while, manly dodging the ice and running as well as exploding. I did see glimpses of Bakugou and Hendrickson fighting hand to hand then using their quirks...
I was then taken back by flames. I jumped back before getting hit and saw Shoto resorting to fire...
"Do you except it....your abilities...his..." I asked as I stood in a fighting stance. "This is my power. It may have been given to me via birth buts its mine. Not his.." Shoto said as both his sides release their power. like he was trying to intimidate me.
       "I see....I'm guessing it was during the Sports Festival...when Midorya gave you that speech." I said. "Yes.." He said. "Also..what did you mean by brother..." he asked sternly.
       "We are not biologically siblings. We both come from two different families and backgrounds. However...your fathers quirk was dissected from his DNA and cloned. After a bunch of attempts it was implanted into my system. And since we share a quirk....I see you as an elder brother in a way. To be able to refuse his very existence and still have his power as your own...is just...wow." I said as I crossed my arms..
       Then he released ice from his foot again and created a fire barrier around me to prevent me from leaving. The ice came from one direction and I was cornered.. cool...(get it)
       "Explosions and iron sand control are the worst ability to have at the moment. You don't have any sand at your disposal. I could also freeze it. And your explosions are predictable." He said as he stood quite irritated.
I still have fire dumb ass....I won't use it but it exists....
        "You remind me of someone, also I don't control sand...I have a magnetic release...." I said as the ice was about to hit me.
         However I finished grinding the iron deposits from under my feet and released it. A wave of black and silver like sand came from the ground and headed strait for the ice. Some stayed and covered me and turned into a clear armor like defense.
           Both elements hit each other and tried to push back at the same time. Todoroki, however was correct. He was able to freeze my sand but every time time he did I was able to break the ice and grind it to snow with the sands movement.
            After a bit of Todoroki pushing himself to fight off my sand with ice he resorted to releasing his ice and letting it break.
            As my sand charged at him he jumped and created an ice like bridge and ran at me. My sand chased him but he got to my first. He jumped off the bridge and was a couple feet off the floor and aiming right at me.
           Mid air, he then release a large blast of flames in the form of a slash. I dodged and since he was mid air I was able to turn and see my sand grab his ring. I then caused a light explosion that had him launched.
             I intended to launch him out of the circle but unfortunately he caught himself with an over sized wall of ice. It was to drastic for a small sparing match in my opinion.
             He ran at me having his fire ready but his quirk stopped and so did he. "Todoroki your out...." Mr. Aizawa said as he had his hair floating and his scarf.
             Shoto looked at his hand and saw his ring gone. He looked at me and saw my sand place his ring on my other finger. I gave him a peace sigh with both rings and left the fighting area.
              I got to the resting spot and saw the winners and losers. They looked amazed and just dazed as they saw Todoroki sit down with the losers.
              I turned and saw that the only fights still going on were Midoriya vs Tenya and Bakugou vs Hendrickson.
              Bakugou and brother were bleeding and just resorting to hand to hand combat. "I said no killing!!" Mr. Aizawa shouted as he activated his quirk and grabbed brother and Bakugou with his bandages. This scared some of the students.
               In the end Tenys won because he was fast enough to get Midoryas ring.
               I ended up walking with brother to the nurses office and was following Tenya who was scolding Bakugou.
               "WERE YOU BORN WITH A STICK IN YOUR ASS OR WAS IT PUT THERE!!!!!" Bakugou shouted as he ignored Tenyas lecture.
"Sun you weren't enrolled to start fights...it was a training exercise. Don't take these things so seriously..." I whispered to Brother.
"I know." He said as he pouted and rubbed his bruised neck. He then smiled.
"It's been a while since you called me Sun..." he said facing me and showing me a teethy smile. "I know, it's just your smile is as bright as the sun." I said bumping his shoulder lightly. He smiled and bumped back.
"We are here." Tenya said stopping. We walked in and had Bakugou and brother sit down on chairs.
"So, Ryuu...tell me about your quirks. I've seen a couple of different abilities........I'm courious as to know why you have multiple quirks. People are sometimes borne blessed with two but you display more...." Iida said as he grabbed medical supplies and set them down on a table. I looked at him then saw brother look at Tenya kinda upset.
I sighed as I grabbed 2 chairs and set one up in front of Son and the other in front of Bakugou. Tenya sat down in front of Bakugou and was about to start patching his wounds. "DONT TOUCH ME!!!" Bakugou shouted as he stood up and walked to the mirror. He then began to patch himself up. I ignored it and look at Sun. He nodded at what I was gonna say as Tenya fix him up.
"My family...is not normal...I am a new type of evolution... An experiment. My 'father' is the CEO of the Ryuu company, and that company is based around altering and understanding quirks. However with a new break threw he was able to do something so.....stupid..
                In the beginning I was only 10, living my life happily with my mother, father, grandfather and brother in our compound. My birth father was the actual CEO of the Ryuu family. And one day it was taken from him. He was Blake mailed into signing papers. If he didn't sign them my mother would be killed....threatened to never talk to us again. He handed custody over and we haven't seen him since.... and we can't really do anything about it. He said if we even tried anything... my mother would be killed and my father tortured....." I said as I saw Bakugou failing at closing a gash on his arm as he looked at me wide eyed.
"....I have no words...but that doesn't explain the multi quirk.." lida said as he finished wrapping a bandage around Sons arm and looked at me a bit surprised and horrified.
"I will get there.." I said standing and grabbing the needle Bakugou was using. "HEY!!!" He shouted.
I ignored his screams and finished his stitches. He seemed calm and let me do so.
               When I was done I put the needle down and grabbed a cotton ball with a wound cleaner.
However when I put it on the stitches Bakugou flinched but let me finish. When I did I looked up at him and saw his face was softer however he just looked bored, but focused on something.
After I threw some stuff in the trash and put others away I sat down on the chair to finish my story.
"Anyway... one day I was looking threw the lab and saw an open file. What I found in that file was how they gave me quirks and how they altered my own-..." I said but was cut off.
                 "They gave you quirks!?!" Iida shouted a bit. "SO YOUR JUST SOME LAB RAT, AND AN ABOMINATION!?!" Bakugou shouted.
                "She was born quirkless. They were able to modify some genetic DNA and implant it into her. However at first it was incapable to bonding with her body. It then was forced in. The screams I heard for hours as they tried to stabilize her burning body...And when they gave her the quirk, she couldn't use it yet but it gave them an opening. They were able to awaken her two quirks given to her by my mother and father that she didn't have yet. And with more painful surgeries and third degree burns later....we have present Joozou..." Hendrickson added as he closed his eyes and crossed his arms.
                "The fire quirks main structural DNA came from Endeavor. However his DNA was stolen form a hospital. And with my father having the magnetic release and my mother having the explosive release. But since I hadn't gotten a quirk I was perfect.. and here I am..an abomination...." I said looking to the side.
             "I apologize for asking." Iida said as he turned to look at me. I looked at him and shrugged. "It was my fault...I couldn't protect you..I couldn't do anything...I was so worthless and couldn't even save one person .....save my one sister..." Hendrickson whispered as he looked down.
I stood up and held my arms out. Hendrickson didn't hesitate and ran into my arms crying. He's extremely emotional even though he acts touch and scary around people sometimes.
"It's ok..it wasn't your fault.." I whispered softly as I rubbed his back. "It was. You went threw all that pain and I couldn't do shit....." he whispered. I hugged him tighter and was able to calm him down.
After cleaning up we left back to class and the whole walk back was quit with a sniffle from Hendrickson once and a while.