Chapter: 6 Asked out!?!?

Joozous POV

It's been a while since my first day of school. Turns out theres someone else with my name.
        However since my name is more boy related the student was a boy, and he's in class 1-b.
        Anyway 4 weeks have passed and I've been fitting in. Brother was able to hit it off with Momo and they've been all cute and shy around each other. But lately I've been getting questions about my fire quirk from Iida. He asks me why I don't use it often. Other than that it's been pretty quit however training is still rough.
I was asked by Mr. Aizawa about my parents and the entire school board was there including All Might. It was strange but I answered all there questions. Some are suspicious of me for some reasons and yesterday me and Sun had to go to a meeting with all my fathers and the school board. I'm still kinda shaken how they kept hand cuffs on me and Sun.
After that whole meeting me and Sun had to stand in front of the class and tell everyone about our quirks. And our past.
       However, since my biological father gave all rights to my 'fathers' threw black mail, the police still couldn't do anything. It was listed as adoption. And my 'Fathers' didn't know about the class talk. But the school board ordered us to do it.
       Everyone felt bad for us and gave pity. People became more friendly and opening. Hendrickson even cried a bit and Momo cheered him up. (Aww!!! •\\\\•)
        Other than that nothing has changed however I have noticed I've been getting looks from Shoto more for some reason.

"What do you think Joozou??" Ochaco asked. I looked up from my desk and saw all the girls standing in front of me staring. "What??" I asked not paying attention to what they were saying beforehand.
"The festival!!!" Momo said with stars in her eyes. "Ohh....OHH!! I think it would be nice to go. However it depends on Hendrickson's condition.." I said smiling a bit.
"I've been meaning to ask.." Momo said as she got serious. "Why don't you use your fire quirk..?" She asked.
Fire...
'IT HURTS STOP!!!!' 'IM SORRY!!!'
"I'm sorry!!" Momo shouted bowing. "What....?" I asked. "Your crying. I'm sorry if I passed the boundaries.." Momo said handing me a napkin.
I grabbed it and felt my checks. I wasn't crying but my tears just came out.
"It's ok...just a memory is all...um. I don't use my quirk because it used to be unstable. But since it wasn't a born given quirk it can be painful to use if my limits exceed. Before when I used it too much I vomited blood, burned out, or even burnt my body completely.
          However I am able to control it now. Most times is only acts up when I'm extremely mad, like murder mad. Like assaulting someone, bad. And usually I don't use it because I once burned someone when I first activated it...I don't want to hurt anyone like that again.." I said as I finished clearing my tears and looking up at Momo.
"I see..I'm sorry for asking.." Momo said bowing again. "It's ok..you are my class mates and I trust you all.." I said smiling.
"Are you guys talking about the Festival!!!" Kirishima shouted as he walked while holding Bakugo with his arm around his neck.
"Yeah!! We were asking Joozou if she was going!!" Ochaco said smiling.
"Are you guys going to the festival?" Midorya asked as he walked up to my desk and looked at everyone. Most said yes while others said maybe.

"WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A STUPID FESTIVAL!!!" Was all Bakugo said as he slammed one of his feet on my desk and shouted at everyone.

-bell-
"Class dismissed." The teacher said as he looked at everyone and left.
I grabbed my book bag and just got up to leave. Sun isn't here sadly. He had to stay home because he was sick from the flu. Strangely enough when he sneezes, some of his sand from his body shoots out.
"Joozou...you stay.." Mr. Aizawa said as he entered and looked at me directly.
After everyone left, I walked to Mr. Aizawa. "As you know this school is for hero's in training. As a job of a teacher, I am here to harness and nurture your quirks and ready you for your goal as a hero. However if you do not use your fire quirk I can't help you. So far you have refused to even use it in battle or training when it became an advantage." Mr. Aizawa said as he looked threw a file and shut it loudly.
"I understand sir. If it will help my training to become a hero...then...I will do what ever it takes." I said.
"Understood. That is all.." he said as he walked out.
               What if I hurt someone...? What if I burn out...? What if I kill someone on accident...?
I soon followed and left the now empty classroom. 'Now I got to use all that anger as a fuel....' I thought to myself..
For a large school filled with lots of students..they sure leave quickly..
After I stepped out of the classroom I slid the door shut and saw to my left Mr. Aizawa leaving.
I then turned to my right to leave and bumped into someone. It wasn't hard and I regained my balance.
"S-sorry!!" I said bowing then looking up at the persons. However I couldn't see. Everything was blurry. The person stayed quit, as I got to my knees and began to search for my glasses. 'Fucken person can't even hel-' I thought but was cut off by a clear wave going over my eyes.
The person had picked up my glasses and put them on me.
I sat up on my knees and adjusted them. "Thank y-" I said but cut myself off when I saw Katsuki on his knees.
              He had a calm expression and didn't look mad like usual. He did however have curiosity in his eyes.
"Do you have a cell phone?" He asked suddenly as he stood up. I did, and looked at him as I grabbed my school bag and took out my phone.
He then took his out and looked at me. "Give it to me." He said bluntly and stern. "What?" I asked dumb founded.
"I'm exchanging numbers dumbass!!!!!!! Just give it to me!!!!!" He shouted. There's the Katsuki I know.
"Why?" I asked curiously. He didn't answer and just snatched my phone. Moments later he gave it back and turned leaving.
"You'll be going to the festival with me. Got that." He said still walking away.
'Huh??'