Chapter: 26 Who's the blond dumbass!!?!

Joozous POV

I was on the verge of laughing but kept my face strait. This blond dude had a god complex and was shouting at Akagi, Hendrickson and me. He told us that we are lucky brats that never need to try hard because we probably have heroic quirks, and thats the only reason we are in class 1-A. Then he began to call us out on shit that made so sense. He then called me out for not saying anything.
"WHAT!?! YOU'RE IGNORING ME!?! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER JUST CAUSE YOU'RE IN CLASS 1-A!?!" He shouted. He was also smiling and laughing...wtf...
"YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUH BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS, YOU BASTARD!!!!" Bakugou shouted as he ran at the guy and had an explosion ready.
"What?? You have no problem acting this way!! Tell me why I can't!?! Is it because your in class 1-A??" The blond shouted as he smirked and looked crazy.
The guy then dodged Bakugous attack and touched Bakugous hand a bit. He then returned an explosion causing Bakugou to fall back a bit but he didn't fall....wow does he have the same quirk...??
"WHY YOU-!!!" Bakugou shouted as he was about to attack again. But he was cut off by my laughing.
I couldn't hold it in and just laughed. "What's so funny?" Bakugou asked facing me with gritted teeth.
"Who's the blond dumbass!!" I shouted in between laughs as I held my stomach.
"Ryuu!!! You shouldn't say such things!!!" Midorya and Iida said as they stood between the blond and Bakugou. "GET OUT OF MY WAY DEKU!!!" Bakugou shouted.
"I mean it as an insult..kinda like he is stupid. It's true. He's acting all high and mighty and calling people out. That makes him no better than he says we are." I said as I tried to catch my breath.
"What do you mean..?" Bakugou asked calming down but still kept a stern face. "One sec. I need to do something. But I can't.....I'll probably end up kicking his ass.....I'll just have someone else do it." I said as I made a clone of myself using some sand deposits in the field.
The clone stood next to me and unfused. I can literally make clone after clone and I can divid them into my three personalities.
A clone version of Spaz, Red and Sandy stood next to me, in their hero suits.
"I feel like I'm missing a half of me!!!" Red shouted falling to her knees dramatically. "That's the point..." Sandy said then looked at me.
"Come on Spaz." I said as I looked at Spaz. She gave a 'tch' and looked at me. "Come on. We just refused, I'm tired..plus I barely got control over myself...." Spaz said remembering her earlier thoughts.
"Well I won't do it." I said as I sat down criss cross.
"Fine.." Spaz said as she walked over to the blond. Before she passed Bakugou she stared at him then walked over to the blond.
"You're not gonna do anything rash, are you??" Iida asked as he chopped the air and looked at me.
"Depends." I said smiling as Red and Sandy turned to sand and swarmed my cloak. They then stuck on and just reflected my cloaks color.
Bakugou gave a 'tch' and walked over to my side then stopped. He faced Spaz and the blond and glanced at me but kept quiet.
"Midorya, Iida. Stand back a bit. I honestly don't know if she's gonna fight him, threaten, challenge, or declare war." I said chuckling a bit. They hesitated but stood to the side.
I could see Iida was cautious and ready to intervene if necessary.

Spaz'es POV

"Oi..." I said as I stood in front of the blond. "What an amazing quirk!!! You must feel like you have the world in the palm of your hand!!! You must feel high and mighty!!! To make clones of yourself, how incredible!!!" He shouted as he put his hand over one eye and chuckled.
"A God complex makes people look snobby. Be a real hero and don't let things like, what class your in determine how good a hero you will be." I said normally. He kept talking and ignored me....
I sighed as I quickly grabbed the guy by his shirt and held him close to my face. And since he was taller than me he had to slouch but didn't fight back. "I suggest you shut that thing you call a mouth. However I'd gladly shut it for you." I said as my hair covered my eyes and I smiled.
"SPAZ LET HIM GO!!! THATS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!" I heard Iida shout my way.
"WHATS THIS!?!? CLASS 1-A'S HERO COURCE EXCEPTED A DELINQUENT INTO ITS RANKS!?!? GUESS CLASS 1-A ISNT AS GREAT AS ITS CREDITED FOR!!! YOUR NOTHIG BUT A COWARD!!! YOU SEE ME AS AN EQUAL, BECAUSE YOU SEE ME AS SOMEONE WORTH THREATENING!!!" He shouted ignoring my threat. I stopped smiling and let him go.
"Huh.... Underestimating me......that'll be fun.." I said chuckling a bit. I then turned to look at Joozou. I then walked back. "WHAT THATS IT!?" I heard the blond say behind me as he laughed.
"Taking your time with pray is so childish." Joozou said as she fixed her glasses.
I smiled as my hair covered my eyes even more. "What can I say..I love playing with my food." I said as I stopped in front of Joozou and glanced at Bakugou.

Joozous POV

"W-WELL I GOT-GOTTA GO!!! B-BYE!!!" She shouted as she freaked out while blushing. She then dispersed into sand and swarmed me sticking to my cloak.
"God..she's such a Spaz.." I said giggling a bit.
"Come on. Class isn't gonna start itself..." We all heard a tired voice say. We all turned and saw Mr. Aizawa with the all of the 1-A teachers. As well as class 1-Bs teacher.
        "Yes sir!!" We all shouted as we got in a line standing next to each other. Everyone did so and we stood ready for instructions.
        "As you all might already know, class 1-B and a students from class 1-C will be joining us. It was supposed to be 2 students from class 1-C but one was sick." Mr. Aizawa said as he looked at everyone.
        "Today we will be conducting a sparing match. Each student can challenge another and you can not decline. The students with the most wins at the end of class wins. People are rated at different points. Students are worth 2 points each. And teachers are worth 4 points. The prize is a secret for now, but will be release when we have a winner!!!!" Present Mic shouted as he pouted his finger in the air dramatically. He then moved back and let anyone else talk.
        "My class!!! I expect you all to catch up and match class 1-A's ranks!!!!" One of the teachers yelled.
        His name was Vlad King the blood hero. He looked buff and intimidating. But he really just wants to see his class succeed.
        "I heard the prize is training under any teacher you choose. Maybe even All Might!!!" Uraraka whispered next to me. She seamed excited and almost on the verge of tears.
        I looked on my other side and saw Bakugou. He had his normal face and just looked strait ahead.
        "YES SIR!!!" Class 1-B shouted. "Now let us begin!!! Each small arena can be used for larger battles. Smaller battles must be spread out and no 2 vs 1. But watch out, us teachers are also allowed to challenge students if we want. But we can't be challenged." Midnight said as she put her hands behind her head for support and smirked.
        "And remember!!!!" Someone shouted as they came out of no where and struck a pose. "ALL MIGHT!!!" Everyone cheered. I just stood watching him. He's so weird and scary sometimes....
        "Go Beyond!!!!" He shouted. "PLUS ULTRA!!!!" Everyone else finished as they cheered. "Begin!!!" Present Mic shouted.
        As soon as he did I dispersed into sand and went underground. I was basically a swarm and after a while of digging I got out of ground reforming.
        I stood in the middle of a medium sized white circle and sat criss cross. In the distance I could see everyone start to spread out.
        I then saw a couple of people running at me. I couldn't tell but I did see explosions... Bakugou.
        I did also recognize Todoroki....and Iida.... wow... am I a target. But someone else was also coming...but they walked.
        The first to get here was....Mr. Aizawa....?!? Where did he come from....? He landed in front of me and looked bored.
        "Ryuu Joozou....I challenge you." He said as he scratched his head...
I stayed quiet as everyone running to me stopped on the outside of the circle. The boy that came walking got here last and it was...the purple haired dude front the other day....??
I was kinda having trouble processing what he wanted... "Huh!?!" Was all I could say.....