Chapter: 34 Insecurities...

Joozous POV

"Would you...be willing to go out..with someone like me..? We may not have a lot in common but-" He said but cut himself off. "Just-Just Forget it..." Bakugou said as he was about to leave. Having his back to me already.

But I cut him off. "Katsuki.....Having a lot in common with someone isn't a key factor in a relationship. But we do have a lot in common. The same earth the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at the same instead of always looking what's different, well who knows." I then looked up at the sunset. I smiled then looked at him.

"Katsuki, before I met you I had been given a destiny. But you opened my mind to such possibilities. All I ever wanted was someone...God I can't even describe it. But....at this moment in life, you are what I crave.."

He turned to face me. He looked different. He didn't look hard or rough. He had a baffled expression with a slightly open mouth.

He walked over to me and just stood in front of me looking at my eyes as I looked up at his.

"You found parts of me I didn't know existed. You made me do things I would never have done. And in the end you are the change I needed." I said smiling as I tilted my head slightly.

"Joozou...I'm hard to handle..a hot head..annoying at times, maybe all the time....protective and territorial..I will say and do stupid things..but I do know this..I love you..I've grown to love you so much..And I know you've been hurt in the past by people around you..but I want to be in your future...if you let me that is..But...first answer this for me please.." He said as he looked to the side with a stern expression not being able to even look me in the eyes.

Then suddenly he did. He then took one step closer. "Do you have depression....?" He asked.

Depression... "You know it's funny...before...there was so much pain and hardships in my life, so much despair and hatred...I tried to block everything out.... I blocked a lot of things out, even the good. But when I realized I blocked the good out. It didn't matter. The good was never good enough. But lately Aizawa Sensei and everyone from class 1-A have helped so much. As well as Hendrickson, Akagi and now I have Eli back. And especially you. I can never truly get rid of it. But I can over come it. Because to overcome a crisis in front of you, with everything you've got, and to save everyone despite your pain, is to be a hero." I said smiling as I put my left hand on my hip and my right pointing up at the sky. Proud as ever.

He smiled too and walked closer then hugged me. "My answer is yes." I said as I hugged him back. He then spun me in circles then threw me up and caught me bridal style.

I giggled as he smothered me in kisses. "Come on, quit it. I have to go home and practiced swimming with Akagi." I said.

"Do you not know how to swim?" He asked me. "I know to not drown but I can't promise I can swim properly." I said as I sighed embarrassed.

"I'll help." He said as he then set me down. I smiled grabbed his hand. I then walked out from the side of the school and headed down the main path. People eyed us but I was just smiling happily. I then saw Eli, Hendrickson, and Akagi. They were waiting by the front of the school.

I smiled and began to speed walk with Bakugou behind me.

One hour later——

With an almost blank expression, I looked at myself. I was standing in front of my new rooms mirror. I had a two piece bikini on. I had released my sand a while ago before dressing. My scars and bruises where covering my body.

I took a step back and sat on a small stool in front of the mirror. I laid my head back on the wall behind the stool and closed my eyes. I hugged myself and a tear went down my cheek.

Memories went threw my head. The bruises from pushing my limits..and scars from the experiments. I just sat there remembering the pain and sorrow.

Then a knock came. It startled me. I stood up really quick and was nervous. "Y-yes??" I asked trying to sound normal.

"You've been in there for 15 minutes already. How long does it take you to dress???" I heard Bakugou shout a bit as he banged on the door. I quickly whipped my tears away and was about to open the door but stopped.

I looked down at myself and ran to my dresser. I grabbed lose gym shorts and a swim shirt. I quickly put them over the bikini and calmed myself up.

I then took a deep breath and opened the door. Bakugou stood there in black swim trunks, with a white skull on the bottom lefts. He also had a black T-shirt with a skull. Bakugou looked at me for a minute with a blank face. He then took a step and I took a step back.

"Uh, Bakugou??" I asked. He then took another step and shut the door behind him. "What's wrong??" He asked taking a deep breath.

"Nothing, why would you think something's wrong??" I asked chuckling a bit. Lying of course. He crossed his arms and leaned back on the door. "Tell me or your not leaving the room." He said stern and looked a bit annoyed. He glared at me.

I looked to the side then grabbed the bottom of my shirt. I clenched it hard and then took a deep breath. I then began to take my shirt off.

"Wha-WHAT THE FUCK!?!?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!???!?" Bakugou shouted angrily as he covered his eyes and turned around slamming his head into the doors.

"Bakugou...look." I said as I only used the shirt to cover my boob area where my bikini top was. My arms and stomach as well as my colar and neck were exposed.

"What?? Why!!?!" He shouted rubbing his head. "Just look!!" I shouted impatient already wanting to put the shirt on. I felt myself tearing a bit.

He thought for a bit then slowly turned around and dropped his hands. He saw my scars and his eyes widened. As well as my bruises. Some were still fresh and some were fading. I then began to turn and showed my back. So much scars as well as the one from the surgery the other day..

"It's been bothering me..I showed you in the beginning of our fight but that was only my arms and a bit of my stomach..this is what I did to myself. Fighting without a care if I'm hurt or not. To keep standing back up and to keep going till I win. As well as my fathers- I mean scientists.. with their experiments..I have so much insecurities about them that I use a layer of reflective sand all over my body...I can't concentrate on keeping the sand on and swimming so I can't use it when I swim or when I shower...and I just felt very embarrassed. Which is why I have gym shorts and a swim shirt over my actual swim attire." I said turning back around, and looking at the ground the entire time. There was a long pause which got me so nervous.

Jesus Christ..what is he gonna say. What if he's disgusted!?!? Or...

I was taken out of thought by him walking to me. I looked up then he hugged me....