Chapter: 23 Hero suits pt.1

(Hiiiiii......This chapter is mostly dedicated to Joozous hero suit. It is important to understand the suits and know how they work.) (I also want to add that Joozous story starts after the sports festival but before the internship. Weird, I know)

Joozous POV

While I was walking with Bakugou to P.E. I was thinking of the pictures that Sero sent me. They were pictures of Bakugou changing in the locker room.
I was blushing and looking at the ground. After a bit, my mind began to wonder more about erotic thoughts. With Bakugou being at the center of all of them.
"Joozou..." Someone called out. I got out of thought and saw Bakugou standing in front of me. I stopped walking and looked at him. "S-Sorry I zoned out!!" I said shaking my head to from side to side.
"What were you thinking about? Your face is red??" Bakugou said more like ordered as he took a step closer to me.
"N-nothing really. Come on, we are gonna be late." I said trying to walk past him seeing the door leading to the outside area.
        After we go to the locker rooms I went into the girls section. When I got in some of the girls were still dressing. I looked at them and almost screamed.
        "YOU GUYS LOOK SO AWSOME!!!!" I shouted. Some blushed and smiled. "Really!?! I didn't give much detail and mine ended up being a skin suit..." Ururaka said as she rubbed her neck looking down.
        "I like it!!!" I shouted. I then walked over to my locker and opened it. There were two cases. "Mr. Aizawa arranged for someone to put those there." Momo said as she waved. I waved back and saw everyone leave. I didn't see Eli I wonder were she went. Anyway its good that they left.

No ones POV

        When everyone left the locker room, Joozou dispersed into Spaz, Sandy, and Red. Red looked at the cases and saw a note.
        "Sandy gets the second suit with the bandages since it was designed for her. And Spaz, you get the black skin suit with the red bandana. And my suit is being fixed..so I have to go get it. But I need to tell Mr. Aizawa." Red said as she took the note and read it out.
        "Ok." Sandy and Spaz responded as Red waved and left the locker room.
         "You know, you shouldn't think such things in public...you might be fine with it but that causes me and Red to blush a lot. That would have embarrassed us in front of Bakugou." Sandy said as she took the second case and opened it.
        "I know!!! But I can't help it..." Spaz groaned as she opened the first case.
         After the two finished changing into there hero suits. (Pictures above and below. But third suit is also bellow.)

(Image above is a drawing of Sandy's suit)

Sandy's suit was black shorts with a red belt, and a black t-shirt crop top that had three lines on the front that represents Triple Threat. She also had white bandages covering her legs fully, her arms fully, and her stomach.
        It would take a while to put the bandages on, but instead she used her sand particles to manipulate the bandages and make them levitate. She then quickly wrapped them around her body making them tight but loose enough for her to move.
        Other than that she had black goggles that had red lenses, and red shackles that went around her wrists. They were made of iron and can be used to make small gauntlets.
        The last thing she put on was a white belt that had three holders that she could put anything in. But the only thing inside them was small black marbles that were actually compacted sand. When thrown she can expand them. (She didn't have shoes, but she can make them)