Chapter: 17 Hey Nerd

Joozous POV

After a while of just sitting there, the sand was removed. I had my legs close to my chest and my head looking down. I don't feel despair anymore but I'm just broken in a way...
I stood up and hung my head. My mother instantly ran at me and hugged me. I hugged her back and held her as she cried.
I on the other hand was numb. I loved my mother and it was nice to see her. "Ohh Joozou.." Mother said as she pulled back and looked at my empty face.
"It's ok now..." She said as she cried more. "It's not.... even before Rei took us and used me for experiments and torture....father did the same...and you didn't stop him...all because I didn't have a quirk....The only thing Rei did different was the implants and despair..." I said grabbing her hands and took them off my face. 
"You wanted me to have a quirk so bad..just like father...you're no different...putting pride, and being a hero, before family..." I said as I walked passed her.
I stopped in front of father and saw him a bit upset and mad. He then held back to slap me, but when he did I caught it.
"I refuse to acknowledge you as nothing more than a biological relation. I break all ties with you..." I said as I let his hand go and saw him gritting his teeth.
I then walked past him leaving everyone in shock. "Joozou!!! So your just gonna run away from all this, like a coward!!!?!?" Someone shouted. I turned and saw father.
"I am actually brave...if I would live with you again and just willingly go back with you all....I would be a coward for not saying something and living like a slave...good bye... Misaki.." I said as I kept walking. I heard four pairs of foot steps follow.
        "So what are you gonna do now...? Would you like me to arrange something...??" Someone said.
        I looked to my right and saw Akagi. "What do you mean..?" I asked as I looked forward.
        "Even though my father was arrested he left a lot of money for me...he still cared...I was left with his fortune most of which was not illegal money. And I bought a house last month near U.A. It was supposed to be my first day tomorrow...anyway..you and your brother may stay with me if you please. I am certain the home you are staying at belongs to the Ryuu company. And I doubt your father will let you stay there since you just disowned his name..." Akagi said as he pushed his glasses up.
        I stopped and turned to see brother following me as well as Mr. Aizawa and Bakugou.
        "Why are you coming...?" I asked walking to brother. "Mother cried and said I wouldn't be affected by your decision. She then hugged me and told me we would be moving away from the city...I couldn't go..I love you to much to leave here...they are just gonna do the same thing they did to you, but with me..plus I won't abandon Momo..I made her and you a promise..." Hendrickson said as he hugged me putting his head over mine.
         I hugged back and smiled for real. "Thank you..." I said as I pulled back and ruffled his hair.
        "If you have extra problems the school is willing to stand behind its students. Plus dorms are available as well, and school allowances can be provided...I apologize for your father. He did everything within the law so the police can't do anything about it. But we will try our best..." Aizawa said as he scratched  his head.
        "Thank you..." I said. He nodded and looked up a bit.. "Go back to the hospital...." He said. I looked were he was looking and saw the tall hospitals "Yes sir..." I said sweat dropping as I walked back.
        After we all got to the hospital I was put back in a bed and hocked up the the machines again. "The nurse said they will discharge you tomorrow...however they need to monitor you..just in case." Aizawa said as he bowed a bit then left with the nurse to talk.
        Brother had to go fill in some paper work and went to go do something else.
I was looking through the black glasses that the nurse gave me for the time being. Can't wait to put my normal ones on. These kinda look weird, because the frame and lenses are circle shaped.
        "Joozou....it's nice to see you again. It's been a couple of months or so. I apologize for leaving without informing you. I had to go to London to meet one of my fathers 'suggestions'...." Akagi said as he sat down beside my bed.
        "It's fine...also I apologize for your past situations....I also understand that you father wanted a good future wife and that you must have a lot of 'suggestions'..." I said as I giggled a bit.
"Yes I suppose so. However..I'm not changing my mind. I will marry you one day.." He said giving a small smile.
"You know, it's not that funny anymore...you always said that even before all this happened..since the first time you met me..." I said rubbing my neck and stretching my arm.
"I'm being totally serious. I will marry you one day. I promise you that...and I'll save you..your father might have been the one to promise me your hand in marriage, but now I will win you over with my affection first..but if someone besides me manages to steal you away, and your happy..I wouldn't mind...but I wont go down without a fight..." He said.
His voice was always so serous even when he did smile or joke around. Like Todoroki, however this dudes a major pervert... -3-
"I better get going. I need to arrange something with the house. Also I brought these for you...your favorite..." He said pointing to the flowers on the bedside table.
"Thank you..I'll see you later then, Akagi..." I said smiling.
"I will get you to call me by my first name soon...when I sweep you off your feet...well good bye.." Akagi said as he stood up and kissed my forehead.
He then stood back and left. "Piece of shit....I'm gonna stick a broom up his ass...." I said turning my hand into a fist.
        He's such an ass about him marrying me. I never expect him to do it... -.- but life is full of surprises. (Hands still kinda hurt but are healed.)
"Hey Nerd.." I heard someone said. The room had the lights off except one over me. I winced and saw someone standing at the door, it was closed and they got closer.