Chapter: 8 A Battle

Joozous POV

          I stared at the crowed as the timer began to count down. I ran to the gate and saw the rest of the class looking at me.
         "Joozou!? You're gonna participate??" Momo shouted as my brother looked at me. "No!! Someone snatched my purse and I chased them in here!!" I shouted.
          "Well, they won't open the gates until there's a winner...so... win.." Hendrickson said serious. "You are Joozou Ryuu...and?" He asked letting me finish his words.
           I thought it over then nodded as I headed back. "I AM JOOZOU RYUU, AND I FEAR NO MAN!!!!" I shouted determined.
          The sand armor attached to my dress, released then swarmed me as it covered me like a black fog. It was thick and gave me some different clothes. My dress was still under the clothes but I'm a lady I will not fight in a dress...
           I was able to make a sleeveless short body suit that stopped 10 inches above my knee. I also had some stalking slick socks that acted like shoes that stopped 3 inches away from my body suit. I as well made hand gloves that stopped near my shoulders and the whole thing was slick and tight, and made of sand. But it was soft and shifted with my bodies movements like normal clothes.
           "3-2-1!!! GO!!!" The crowd shouted with the speaker.
            In an instant the ground began to shakes and quirks were being used like it was New Years.
            I however sat down criss cross and concentrate as I began to grind the ground of its iron. Some began to seep out from the dirt and in a couple of minutes there was a thick storm of sand spinning around the arena.

Bakugou POV

           I watched the battle but Joozou wasn't moving. She was just sitting down with her hands on the floor. She's gonna do that thing again.
           "Shes using the same move from her first battle with Icy hot.." I said. Everyone noticed but Joozous dumb ass bother shook his head no.
           "She's using the same technique to get the sand. However it is a different move. It's something we created when we were kids. It was a way to train our 360 rotation defense. Sand Storm..." Hendrickson said as he pointed to the spinning sand surrounding the area with a thick but still clear storm.
          "Just watch.." He said as he smiled slightly.

Joozous POV

         When I finished harvesting enough sand I stood up and saw a couple of people running at me.
          "No need for a pretty lady to get hurt!!! So why don't you just get out!!!" One said. He had a weird look to him. His skin had red dotes all over and his hand was stretching to reach me.
          However my body dispersed into pure sand that moved with the storm. I was able to keep track of every grain as some large tentacle like arms made of sand came from the storm and grabbed some of the fighters and threw them out of bound.
         "Go Joozou!!!!!" I heard Mina shout loud. I smiled mentally and was more determined.
         After I got about 20 out, there was a still a large group of 50 or so that were fighting amongst themselves.
         I release my sand in an instant and it was like snow. I then made clones of myself using the sand and surrounded the arena. I took on most of the fighters however a couple were able to beat off my clones and smash them into sand again.
         Only 10 remained after my attack and I had release my clones and was standing my ground.
          I then put my hand in the air as some sand swarmed it. When I pulled my hand back I had a large hammer. It had a long pole about 6 feet and the head of the hammer was a cylinder shape.
          I stood ready until I realized there was 2 students from class 1-B.
          One had blond slick hair, grey eyes, and was fighting a man with a water quirk. He was using simple dodges until he was able to touch the man. Then the student used a water quirk that was exactly like his enemies. This caused the man to get out of bounds and loose.
           The second had a quirk similar to Kirishimas... except his body turned to a silver like material as he fought and defeated a guy with bat wings.
            Now 8 remained... and two noticed me alone. They ran together and were big older men.
             There was also 2 girls as well alone and both had long blue hair. One was able to cover the entire arena floor with water and the other froze the ground. I jumped in time but my sand was trapped so I only had my hammer.
             "COME HERE LITTLE GIRL!!!!" One shouted as he stopped and sucked in air with his mouth. It was strong but I slammed my hammer into the ground and stood strait.
When he stopped using his quirk both men reached me.
However I jumped and dogged them. As I landed I realized I was cornered backed up against the fence.
I then realized my only option with my limited sand.