Chapter: 19 Im sorry...

Joozous POV

        "So, Uh before everyone came in we stopped at the door and we heard you and Bakugou talking. There was a part were he said he hated everyone, and another part were he said he didn't care if someone married you...Uh when I took him out, we talked about how he actually cared. It actually bothered him, a lot. He said he was jealous and stubborn. He doesn't know how to express some emotions to people, and doesn't know how to apologize to you..." Kirishima said as he rubbing his neck and chuckled a bit.
        "I see...um...so you're the messenger..." I asked as Taka nuzzled my hand and just laid on my lap as he looked at Kirishima.
        "Yeah. He's sorry and wanted to make it up to you at the party. Which I can't come to. So he was wondering if you would still go with him." He added as he smiled a bit.
        "I don't mind still going with him. However I don't except that apology. It would need to come from him..there are parts of my personality and emotions that want to forgive him...because it wasn't that big of a deal. However other parts of me blame him for the increase in despair. It's kinda complicated." I said as I looked down at Taka and played with his ears.
        He in return went on his back and kicked his feet in the air as he tried to bite my finger.
        "I understand. I'll tell him. Also, I wanted to ask you something else...?" He said as he stood up.
        "What?" I asked. "Are you gonna go to the Water Park?" He asked smiling. "Of course. I was the one who sent the message about it." I said smiling. "Ok. Well that's all. See you tomorrow." Kirishima said as he waved and bowed a bit then left.
        I sighed as I looked at my bed side tabled and grabbed my school bag. I looked around and grabbed my phone. I then looked to my left and saw the gifts.
Kaminari gave me something that I want to use, which were head phones. I looked for his gift and grabbed his yellow box. I opened it and put them on, then I plugged in the headphone jack and opened my phone.
After I put some music on I laid down and shut the light off. I then just rubbed Taka a bit and closed my eyes.
The song was called 'Here comes a thought' (hehehehe Steven universe....this is the best.....)

        This song was always so calming. It always helped me get rid of everything that bothered me. I smiled as I sang along quietly.

        "Take a moment to think of just, flexibility, love and trust. Take a moment to think of just, flexibility, love and trust.
        Here comes a thought, that might alarm you. What someone said, and how it harmed you. Something you did, that failed to be charming. Things that you said, are suddenly swarming.
        And ohh, your losing sight, your losing touch. All these little things seem to matter so much. That they confuse you.....that I might lose you.....
        Take a moment, remind yourself, to take a moment to find yourself. Take a moment to ask yourself, if this is how we fall apart.
        But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but's it's not, but it's not...it's ok, it's ok, it's ok, it's ok, it's ok...you got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear....I'm here, I'm here...I'm here." I sang. I then stopped and let the music take the rest.

        Suddenly I felt a hand on mine. I opened my eyes and sat up instantly. I took my earphones off and I saw a silhouette next to me, sitting down looking directly at me.
        I was about to reach for the button for the light but the person grabbed my other hand.
        "Who's there?" I asked concerned. Taka was growling a bit and I looked down. I couldn't see him but I could feel his fur getting sharper... wtf...
        I looked back up at the person and suddenly froze. The person had pushed their lips against mine softly.
        The person then pulled my hands closer to them and forced me to come closer. This deepened the kiss and I couldn't do anything. I was so startled and shocked. The person then pulled back a bit then rested there forehead on mine.
        "I'm sorry, for making you feel that way...I was told..... I was one of the sources of your despair...Im also jealous of Akagi, and Im stubborn.... But I'm gonna make something strait with you, I do care about you, and I don't hate you. You're probably one of the very few people I tolerate.... When you were in that cube I could faintly here your cries and screams. It made me feel terrible and angry ....Lastly I'm sorry for making you cry...." The person said in front of me.....Bakugou!?!?
        I pulled by head back and lit my hair on fire a little. There I saw Bakugou looking down upset......Bakugou kissed me... (•\\\~\\\•)
        Bakugou then held both my hands together looking at them. He meant the apology...it was sweet and genuine...
        I smiled as my heart beat began to race. Bakugou got a bit surprised and looked to his right and saw my heart monitor. He then looked at me, but instantly I kissed him. I was smiling into the kiss and slowly felt him kiss back.
        After a bit I pulled back and saw his blushing surprised face. "I forgive you..." I said as I sighed putting my forehead to his and closing my eyes while still smiling. After a bit I turned my fire quirk off and the room became dark again.
         I pulled back and moved a bit. I then patted the spot next to me and heard him chuckle a bit as he got up and sat on my bed.
I then rested my head on his shoulder as he turned the light on. Smiling I looked at our feet. Taka was trying to get him off by tugging on his pants but he didn't move.
Bakugou then put an arm around me and kissed my head.
"I-I'm madly in love with you..Joozou.." Bakugou said as he grabbed Taka and held him on his lap. Taka calmed down and just laid there content.
I looked up at him and smiled. He looked at me and smiled to. It was soft and assuring, which made me feel safe.
"...I love you.." I said as I gave him a peck on the lips. He blushed then gave me a chuckle. Suddenly I heard a buzz.
He took his phone out and looked at it. He then sighed as he pushed a button then put his phone up to his ear.