Chapter: 28 Aizawa vs Joozou...

Joozous POV

For some reason Mr. Aizawa had an uneasy feel when he looked at my costume. I also noticed Iida take a step back, but I couldn't tell his reaction because he had a helmet on.
"Ready?" Aizawa asked fixing his long bandage scarf. I nodded and in an instant we ran at each other.
I was gonna use an explosion but his eyes turned red and his hair levitated.
My quirk was erased as he grabbed me by my hand and threw me to the side. I caught myself with my hands and feet and kept a low position.
Mutation-Class Quirks are immune to erasure...so some parts of my magnetic release quirk are immune, like my disperse and body modifications I can add with my sand.
        I then stood up strait and made my hands into fists. I punched them together and opened them back up.
        Small claw like talons come out of the tips of my fingers and looked pretty sharp. I stood in a fighting stance low on the ground squatting a bit. I'm ready...
        "I have learned quit a bit about you. You rely on your quirks mainly. However you are also equipped with weapons for short and long rang. And during the city festival, you also did well in hand to hand combat with TetsuTetsu...." Mr. Aizawa said as he looked at my claws.
        "I have learned quit a bit from you as well. Actually that's wrong. I know almost everything about your hero life. Mostly your fighting. You have keen observation and evaluation skills. You can easily evaluate your student's personalities and their mental state. You are also an expert on collaborating your equipment and Quirk with one another. You use goggles in conjunction with your Quirk to prevent enemies from figuring out who your looking at. You can also quickly create strategies for dealing with different types of enemies, even those who are immune to your Quirk." I said as I saw him put his goggles on. He then smirked..
        "Those are only a couple of things..." I said as my quirk returned and I dispersed into sand.  I then drilled into the ground and dig under Aizawas feet.
        I shot out of the ground behind Aizawa and activated the shackles around my wrists.
        They shifted and began to form gauntlets that went a bit up my arm but didn't go above or touch my elbow.
        I was still kinda off the ground when I reformed but Aizawa was about to turn. His bandages as well began to shift.
        Everything went slow in that moment. Aizawa turned slow and instantly I punched him with my gauntlets.
        An explosion was released from them and caused him to stumble but he caught himself.

(Picture above...pretend they are red..)
        The gauntlets were a dark reddish color and were designed to shoot kinda like guns. I had small tub like containers around both gauntlets that acted as bullets.
        They store my sweat so when I release them I wont need to use my quirk. I can just punch something or shoot it. But I only have 4 rounds because some are still filling with sweat. And may I add...it won't take long...I sweat a lot because of my Explosion quirk.
        "Smart. Bakugou has something like that. However his is a one at a time large explosions. Much like his I'm guessing you designed it to store sweat." He said as he got low and ran at me.
       I quickly looked at my gauntlets and saw 3 more tubs fill up with sweat. Now I have 7 rounds...
        I jumped back as Aizawa literally gave me a high turning kick that almost touched my face.
        It's been 10 minutes and we kept fighting. I didn't use my gauntlets yet but I did claw at him a couple of times.
        Unfortunately he was cautious of my claws and kept a distance or moved my hand away. He even got 4 solid punches at my stomach and a kick at my side.
        Suddenly we both jumped back but Mr. Aizawas scarf like bandages lunged at me.
Since I was still in mid air I couldn't really move. I was gonna explode myself away but it didn't seem to work. Damn it eraser!!
        I tried to use my magnetic release quirk instead constantly until it worked.
When it did, I used it to manipulated my bandages on my arms. I landed on the ground and my bandages and Aizawas began to play tug a war.
"Mimicry...?" He questioned silently but I heard. "Sand Manipulation Imitation. However I call it by the nick name Copy Cat." I corrected smirking.
"I can make and manipulate my sand to do things others can do with their quirks. I can change its texture temperature and smell. Which in general is an advantage, for example I can trick people into thinking I have a particular quirk, but in reality it's kinda like a disguise. However there are limits to what I can copy..." I said as sand swarmed my body a bit.
When the sand cleared up I had black cat like ears that moved a bit, as well as a black tail. I had just given myself cat like speed and reflexes.
        I instantly made a clone of myself that jumped to the side away from me, then she ran at eraser on all fours really fast.
Eraser was gonna pull his bandages away but I held on. Instead he fought my clone hand to hand and was able to pull away from my bandages grip.
The clone slashed at him and I ran at him from behind as I had my gauntlets ready to shoots. This is still in general 1 vs 1.... XD.
He however reacted fast and kicked my clone away. The clone dispersed into sand as soon as he made contact. He then turned to look at me.
I quickly punched his chest releasing a round and causing him to be thrown a bit by an explosion. But he held his ground.
'Can I even win?? He is a pro....No!! I can't doubt myself!!! I will win!!!' I shrugged off my thoughts and saw A large burst of blue fire...Eli...? God, she must be mad as hell...
        "....This is taking to long...." Eraser said as he squatted down and looked up at me. His red pupils were so visible because of the small light.
        "Agreed!!! Kitty, kitty, cat meow!!!" I shouted as I jumped up a bit out of his sight. I then dispersed into sand then reformed into my 3 clones.

No ones POV

        "FUCK YEAH!!! COPY CAT MODE!!! I LOVE THESE DAMN EARS AND TAIL!!! THEY ADD A NEW VISION OF SEXY IN MY BOOK!!!!" Spaz shouted jumping up as she took a small black book from one of her pouches on her belt.
She then began to wright in it but then was smacked by Red. "WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT!!!" Red shouted as she punched Spaz on the shoulder.
"FUCK YOU!!!" Spaz shouted. She then put the book away and clapped her hands twice really hard. Her red gloves then shifted and made gauntlets just like Joozous.
Spaz then began to store sweat and even had some bullets filled up already from earlier.
In this situation Spaz has gloves that can transform into the gauntlets. Sandy also has gauntlets, but hers don't release explosions, they just hurt.
"Calm down you two...." Sandy said as she pulled down the bandages covering her mouth. She then pulled her red tinted googles to her eyes. (None have glasses because Joozou fixes it when unfused to not pose a disadvantage in battle.)
The floor then began to shake as Sandy concentrated. A formation of pillars formed behind her and one even formed under Spaz as it took her up 10 feet. The pillars were made of normal dirt and rock from the floor, but sand was swarmed under the dirt and pushed it up.
"Red, take front line assault formations. Spaz you take the high support position formation. And I will take the low support position formation." Sandy said as she slammed her fist into the ground. She release some sand in and began to vibrate it.
        "WHEN THE THREE OF US COME TO PLAY, THE GROUND WILL SHAKE AND THE SKY WILL BURN!!!" Sandy shouted.
        Red instantly ran at Aizawa and began to fight him hand to hand.
        It actually worked because she was also fast. And while that was happening Aizawa was having a bit of trouble moving around because of the ground vibrating.
However Red was used to this type of fighting because they did it before.
        Plus Aizawa was having more trouble because of Spaz'es constant shooting. The bullets shot out, and when they made contact with the ground they exploded.
        But he kept going and was able to throw Red away with his bandages but Red also kept fighting and got back up.
        "WATCH YOUR STEP!!!" Spaz shouted laughing. She may be cocky but she's backing up her words.
        And while this was all happening Bakugou was watching in kinda annoyance. But why?