Chapter: 16 Pity

Corrupted Joozous POV

         I walked to the window, it was dark and the moon was up. I was just admiring the sky and didn't realize I opened the window.
        When I woke up, I was alone and plugged up to machines. They were beeping and showing my heart beat.
I ignored it and looked down at my ugly hospital gown. I took it off and used some of my sand in my body to make clothes. A simple black T-Shirt, and black shorts.
        I don't know why I was here...or why I can't remember anything since I left to lunch...
        All I remember was being alone in a dark place with nothing but hatred and despair.
        I was then tugged back a bit as I tried to get closer to the open window. I looked behind me and saw a clip on my finger and some needles in my arms. I took then off and instantly an alarm was set off.
        "NURSE!!! Someone shouted. I quickly opened the window and went out the window. I held on to the edge as I stayed out of view. "She's gone!!!" Someone shouted. I peaked and saw a boy with a black uniform, dark blue hair, and glasses with lilac eyes.
I moved away and looked down...it's far...my quirk might not work...the sand did...but...
        "Akagi!!! What's happening- WHERES JOOZOU!?!" Someone shouted. I peeked and saw someone.

Papa.....???..Blame...blame...Genius...quirkless... opportunist...time...second place......He did the same thing to me...

        "JOOZOU!!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone yell. I looked down and saw Bakugou.
        I peeked back and saw someone walking over. I moved back then disperses into iron sand, as I pressed my sand against the wall hiding.
        Papa peeked out and looked both ways then he looked down. "I thought I heard someone..." He said as he went back in...
        I then let my sand fall. I landed in front of  Bakugou and looked up. They didn't see me... good..
        "ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN A BED!?! AND WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUMP OUT OF A WINDOW!!!!!???!?!" Bakugou shouted as he looked at me and grabbed my shirts collar.
        "Joozou!!!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and saw brother. I removed Bakugous hand and dispersed into sand.
I then flew past him and left the hospital grounds. I headed for the house and when I got there I went threw my window on the second floor.
I then reformed and dug threw my things. I then found it, a picture. Of Bakugou. The one we took together. I had it printed. I then held it as I dispersed the sand on my body which was the clothes.
I then heard banging on the door. Fuck... I panicked and went to my closet and grabbed a block of packed sand.
I then dispersed it and let it surround my body as it gave me new clothes that would fit my situation.
I had a black hoodie and jeans as well as black shoes. If I leave and just walk around town with these I won't get noticed..
I then finished and heard running up the stairs. I quickly put the photo in my pocket, then I jumped out my window and landed outside. I was on the front door and saw everyone heading upstairs.
I sighed and turned around heading to the gate. I then saw Bakugou standing there. He looked mad and was gritting his teeth. "SHES OUT HERE!!!!" He shouted.
I growled a bit and ran full speed right for him. He was ready but I tricked him and went around as I kept running.
I heard him follow as well as a car following. Then suddenly I was grabbed by my arm.
I was then slammed against a wall. I growled in pain and looked and saw Bakugou. "STOP FUCKEN RUNNING!!!!" He shouted grabbing my hands and holding me.
I looked and saw the car stopped as everyone got out. Brother...Father...Mother....Mr. Aizawa...and the boy.. Akagi.....?
        "JOOZOU CALM DOWN!!! You're confused, it's the despair..the implants. The torture, this isn't you. It's the things Rei made you feel. Made you think, made you do.." My father said as he put his hands up showing nothing and walking slowly towards me.
        "This isn't your fault...you did nothing wrong....it wasn't you...you're just influence by all the despair...." Father added as he got a little closer.
        Bakugou slowly let go of me and took a step back but made sure I didn't move.
        "You're ok..." Father said as he held a hand out for me and stopped.
        I was standing there, facing him, my head down, my hair covering my eyes.
        "SHUT UP!!! YOU USED TO DO THE SAME THING HE DID TO US!!! TO ME!!! REI JUST MADE YOUR IDEAS A REALITY!!! EXCEEDING WHAT YOU COULDN'T DO!!" I shouted my hair falling and covering my eyes.
        "Ryuu....get back...now.." Aizawa said as he walked to me. Father was gonna protest but held his words and walked back.
"Joozou...your three quirks are one of the most amazing things I have ever seen...and I believe you as well as the rest of the class will become great hero's...however a hero is not based on despair and hatred...We removed all the implants....so all these things your feeling are your actual thoughts...The implants were there to increase those thoughts and make sure the thoughts had more meaning..giving the despair power over you...but since your mind has got used to thinking this way, we can't change it...only you can..if you can't fight your demons and win...you can never be a hero.." Aizaa said with a strait face.
I gritted my teeth as I kept my head down. I then slammed my right fist into the wall on my right. There was an indent and some of the wall fell.
"WILL YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! ALL THIS HERO CRAP IS MAKING ME SICK!!! THIS WORLD IS FULL OF FAKE HERO!!!!! SO, SAY WHAT YOU WANT, IM NOTHING BUT A USELESS COWARD, A WEAPON!! A TRIPLE THREAT!!!!" I shouted as I slammed my hand again. But I wasn't using my quirk. Because I heard a crack and my hand was filled with pain, but at this point it was numbing...
"You're wrong.." He said getting closer. "What do you want from me..?!?!" I shouted as I slammed my hand again refusing to look up.
"All of the anger, sadness, fear, despair. Everything that's burning inside of you..you've got to let it go...." He said. I froze. I let my hand drop to my side as it kept bleeding.
Everything.....I always felt as if it was my fault...guilt...fear...betrayal...everything was always my fault. I was never good enough...Bakugou...I strived to be stronger..so one day he would see me as an equal..and I don't care if he thought of me as just a friend..that would be enough... I just want to be able to walk in the same legue with him.
I've always felt like a burden to everyone I grow close to...
In an instant I fell to my knees. "Ryuu...put a hollow cube around Joozou..." Aizawa said as he turned and left.
I just sat there as I looked to the side and saw Bakugou. He gave me a look...
Sand filled my vision as I was inside a dark cube. I sat there for a while. Then I couldn't take it.
        I screamed. I cried. I punched the wall. I slammed my head into the floor. I let everything go. I burned the walls I exploded them. I exploded with all my quirks acting out. I felt like I was burning out. But I refused. Everything release, my emotions my quirks. The negative in my heart and soul.
After what felt like an hour, I stopped. Silence. I looked threw my cracked glasses and I sat up against the sand cubes wall...thinking of the face Bakugou gave me.....proving I am weak..

Pity