Chapter: 24 Hero suits pt.2

Bakugo's POV

        The whole class was waiting for All Might and Mr. Aizawa. We were all dressed and ready. At this point I was ready to punch the blond shit loser from class 1-B that kept asking why one of the students was late. He kept pointing out that we should be the best class. Then he was knocked out.
I however was looking at the girls changing room. I wonder what Joozou will look like. Red left a while ago and came back slamming her foot on the locker room door.
        "Hey guys. Joozous gonna have her hero suit on. I hope it's a skin suit..." Purple grape midget said as he smiled and talked to Sticky Fingers, and the Yellow shit.
"Keep it quit. I'm pretty sure Explosion boy over there has a thing for her." Sticky Fingers said as he tried to contain his laughter.
"YOU THREE PIECES OF SHIT BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTHS BEFORE I EXPLODE YOU INTO THE GROUND!!!!!" I shouted not being able to take their shit.
        I grabbed the purple shit and was about to kick him but the blond shit from class 1-B started to lecture me.
        "Oh wow!!! I thought 1-A's class was full of hero worthy students!!! You seam more like a villain!!!" He shouted standing back up and putting his hand on his face like a creep laughing.
        "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!" I shouted as I was about to grab him. But instead Weird red hair and Yellow shit grabbed me.
        "Dude clam down." Kirishima said as he tried to plant his feet to prevent me from moving.
"STAIN!!!!!" I heard someone shout. I froze and looked over to the locker rooms. I saw Joozous three clones. They had their back to us and Sandy and Red smacked Spaz over the head.
They then began to whisper and I noticed the Purple grape shit was on the floor covered in blood as he had a nose bleed.
I looked at Joozous three clones and saw there suits. Spaz had the tightest suit, and Sandy barely had any clothes. Just shorts a crop top, and the rest were bandages. She also had a belt but I wouldn't include those as cover......
Lastly Red. Her suit seamed normal and was kinda like Spaz'es but Reds suit but looser. But it looked hot on her anyway....
I felt my face heat up and was nudged by Kirishima. I turned to the side and saw him motioned to his nose then pointed at me. He was smiling weirdly which confused me.
        I put my glove up to my face and rubbed my nose. I then looked at my hand and saw blood. I covered my nose and panicked. Did I nose bleed too!?!?

Reds POV

        I looked forward and saw Bakugo. The three of us stopped and looked at the class.   
        However I was just noticing Bakugo panicking as he looked to the side and was talking to Kirishima.
Bakugou looked so cool in his hero suit. He even looked- "DAMN HE'S HOT!!!!" Spaz shouted.
Sandy smacked Spaz over the head and covered her mouth. Good thing Bakugou didn't turn around.
"Red, Spaz, Sandy, those hero suits look so cool!!" Midorya shouted walking up to us.
"Thanks." We all said. I then looked at Midorya hero suit. I then snapped my fingers. Spaz took our phone out and gave it to me.
"CAN I TAKE A PICTURE!!!" I shouted jumping up and down excited.
He blushed and nodded while rubbing his neck. "S-sure." He said as he looked at the camera as I took pictures of him.
In the end I took pictures of mostly everyone's hero suit. I even asked questions about the suits and how they worked.
        It went the same for me as well as Spaz and Sandy. Minets kinda was about to get touchy but Jiro stopped him.
Spaz and Sandy however stayed a bit away and just talked about..Bakugous...body.
(-///3///-)
I finished and looked at Kirishima and Bakugou. "Hey Kirishima, Bakugou!! Can I take pictures of you guys!!" I shouted smiling.
Kirishima happily agreed and left Bakugou so I could take pictures. He even told me about his hero name, and how he thought of it.
"Hey, Bakugou. Can I take a picture of you. You're suit looks awesome!!" I shouted as I jumped up and down next to Kirishima facing Bakugou.
"I-in a bit..." He answered annoyed. I stoped jumping and was concerned.
        I walked a bit close to looked over his shoulder. He was bleeding...
"Do you need medical supplies!?!? I have tissues!! And bandages!!! As well as a handkerchief!!!" I shouted as I moved in front of Bakugo.
He blushed and looked to the side ashamed as he had his hands on this nose and mouth.
        I ran over to Spaz and grabbed a black handkerchief from her side holders.
        I then walked back and held it out to him. He grabbed it quickly and turned around.
        After a bit he turned back around and looked embarrassed as he held out the handkerchief.
        "Keep it. You might need it later. You could have a fever..." I said worried as I put my hand over his forehead and felt it warm.
        I then looked Bakugou in the eyes and saw him stunned and blushing. I then realized what this all was about, and what I was doing.
        "G-GOD IM SORRY!!!" I shouted as I blushed and suddenly was dragged away.
        "I cant even take my eyes off you for minute while I lectured Spaz, without you embarrassing us..." Sandy said as she let me go next to Spaz.
        "Kill me...I'm already dead inside..." I said blushing and looking next to me. I saw Spaz covering her face with her red handkerchief that was originally around her neck.
        "Ohhh....god he's so hot...DID YOU GET A PICTURE!?!?" Spaz shouted at my face in a loud whisper.
        "N-no...." I responded almost crying. Why....

Eli's POV

        The training I started is so intense it works so well with the control and speed of my quirks. My clone is so life like if I were somone else I'd think it was the real deal.
        Suddenly the clone and I jumped and punched each other in mid air. We were both flying across the rooftop almost as if we were dancing like birds.
        Then I heard a creak but I ignore it and keep training. Before my clone could get the best of me, I switch to my beast mode and run as fast as a cheetah.
         I then slash the water clone thinking that it dispersed, but it reappeared behind me. The clone kicked me down but I avoided and flipped to my feet again. I heard another creak, but his time I stop and the clone dispersed.
         "W-who's there" I said in a slightly unsure way. I saw Todoroki standing near the door to the stairs.

-a couple minutes later-

        I was walking with Todoroki to the P.E area. He explained to me that my hero suit would be in my locker, and that I needed to dress into it.
        He came up to the roof to get me and interrupted my training a bit.
        As we walked all I could think about was him for some reason. I kept staring at his hair as it moved.
        I was walking behind him as I followed but soon I stopped when he did. He opened the door to the outdoor area and let me go threw.
        "Go threw those doors and you will see the girls locker room." Todoroki said as he motioned to the smaller building.
        I nodded and bowed a bit before walking over to the door to the building and entering the girls locker room.
       I looked around and saw a locker with a sticky note. 'Hero suit for Eli Megumi.' The note said. Under the message had a locker combination.
I used the code and opened the locker. What I found was a case. I opened it and almost freaked out.