Chapter: 35 To the hospital

Joozous POV

We laid on my bed now. I had my shirt back on and I was just in his arms. Akagi understood and said we could swim another time. Bakugou was just comforting me and telling me my scars do not define me, my past is in the past. And I have to stop looking at it.

I closed my eyes and I nuzzled his neck. Then my phone rang. I sighed as I sat up, cause Bakugou to grab my hand. "Just ignore it." He said sitting up.

I cupped his cheek and smiled then I got off my bed and walked to my school bag. I took my phone out and answered.

'The hospitals ready for you. A special until for Quirk based injuries had to be opened. It will be in the same hospital you were in before' The person on the other end said. Aizawa..?

"Understood. I'll be heading there now." I said as I then heard the other end hang up. I then put my phone back in my bag and walked to my closet.

I completely forgot I was supposed to head to the hospital after school. It's only been an hour since school ended so I'm not late or anything...hehe right?

I then dug around and grabbed some clothes. I really need to go shopping...I don't have anything normal. Just some formal attire like dress shirts dress pants and such.

I sighed annoyed at my wardrobe as I grabbed a white short-sleeve button-up, a black box pleated skirt that was high waisted and a bit above the knee, white knee-high socks, and black flats. I then turned and looked at Bakugou who had laid back down with his hands behind his head with closed eyes.

I smiled as I grabbed a pair of undergarments and walked to the bathroom to changed. After I did I brushed my teeth then opened a drawer that had my ribbons. It was thickish and counted as a female tie. I put it on and made sure everything was good then stepped out.

I put the clothes I had on earlier on a chair near my bed and grabbed a small backpack from the closet. I made sure I grabbed my phone, a charger, my new headphones, as well as a water bottle.

I glanced at the bed and saw Bakugou laying on his side with his back to me. I walked over and saw him playing with Take. More like Taka was biting Katsuki's finger.

"I'm gonna head out to the hospital. Ill be back soon." I said quickly as I bent down kissed his cheek and ran out of my room. I got down the steps and made it to the door.

As soon as I opened it I heard running. I turned and saw Bakugou jump down the stair with Taka in his arms. "LIKE HELL I'LL LET YOU GO ALONE!!!" He shouted landing then threatening me with one palm which gave off tiny explosions.

"Oh..um ok," I said as I smiled holding the door open for him. He grunted then stopped his quirk as he walked out. I shut the door and grabbed my phone. Scrolling threw my favorite contacts I called  Son then walked by Bakugou's side as we began to walk to the hospital.

He then answered. "Hey Son, I'm heading to the hospital and meeting Aizawa there. I had internal bleeding after PE, so I called to come back in. Meet me there if you want. I just wanted to tell you where I was going." I said as I looked at Taka then back up.

"I'll be there. I knew it was a bad idea to use your quirks after that surgery. Even if it was a simple one it took long, regardless of the fast sand regeneration. Plus you should have told me earlier before Akagi suggested swimming. I'll inform him too." He said back to me. "Ok then, see you soon and sorry," I replied then hung up putting my phone in my bag.

"Hey, Ry-...Joozou, what do you think about L-Lo-......LIKING SOMEONE ALOT!?!?!?." Bakugou shouted out of the blue. He blushed a lot after.

"Love..? Well...I think it's nice and wonderful. It's warm, safe, and reassuring. It makes you feel complete. It can describe an entire day, an entire year, even an entire lifetime. It's something so beautiful and forever changing and evolving." I said smiling slightly. I then felt something.

I looked down to my hand and saw Bakugou touch my pinking with his then he grabbed my hand entirely. I glanced at him then smiled with my eyes closed. "I love you, ya weird dork," I said joyfully as I lifted his hand and kissed kiss hand. He blushed but kept a stern expression looking forward.

He then chuckled under his breath. "I love you too...nerd."