Chapter 38: Aren't you glad

Joozous POV

"PLEASE STOP!!! IT HURTS!!!" I shouted sitting up breathing heavily. Instantly I used sand to form a barricade around me. I lit my hair up in flames and got out of what was a hospital bed. I tore the things from my arms that were attached to machines.

Why am I in a hospital gown?!? I then dispersed the clothes I had, turning them into sand and giving me black shorts and a black t-shirt.

I stood in a defensive position and had sand covering my hands. They sharpened like claws and I looked around with my defenses up.

I then heard people. "Someone call Aizawa!!" I heard shouting outside my sand. I freaked out and explosions began to pop from my black sand-like claws.

I was breathing so heavy I began to hyperventilate. Adrenalin was pumping threw my veins and I couldn't stop shaking.

Third-person POV

On the outside of Joozous sand, were dozens of peoples in heavy-duty suits. Some held up large shields, while some heroes that specialized in containment stood by ready.

From the outside, her sand had sharp dangerous spikes that seemed to slowly be growing and sand began to spread slowly like water.

"Eraser isn't here yet so we have to just keep her in the room for now." One of the people in suits said as they touched the walls beside the door. He restricted himself to only turning the room, and instantly the walls, floor, and ceiling turned into a shiny like material.

"Understood." The heroes said getting ready to engage and restrain Joozou if something happened.

Meanwhile, Bakugou had come in as soon as the alarm was sounded that Joozou had woken up and acted out aggressively with her sand. He was about to act and run forward-looking for someone to direct him to where Joozou was, but he was stopped.

Bakugou was down on the floor wrapped in bandages with Aizawa having a foot on his back. "Calm down. Don't make this difficult, you cant help her if you act irrationally." Aizawa said calming as his red eyes looked down at a struggling Bakugou who stopped moving as soon as the last words left Aizawa's mouth.

After Aizawa calmed Bakugou down they quickly made their way to the room Joozou was in. They saw the hero's around the doorway monitoring the sand that Aizawa saw trying to escape the room.

Back with Joozou she began to slowly take breaths not knowing what the people outside she sensed wanted. Suddenly she felt hands around her. She froze and the sand doom opened up falling around her.

Aizawa POV

I was talking to one of the hero's who was containing the room when suddenly there was a sound and we all looked seeing the doom Joozou had up broke and fell around her.

There was an almost black and white person who was hugging Joozou. "Who the hell is that?" Bakugou asked.

"I'm not sure," I answered as I motioned to the hero who had the room contained I was going in. He nodded and I slowly approached ready to use my quick if I needed to.

Joozou was frozen looking at the ground. Her eyes were tearing up. Her legs shaking. There was sand on her hands that looked like claws but then they shattered and fell to the ground.

Joozou then closed her eyes with her hair going back to normal without the flames I saw earlier. She silently cried and held the hands that hugged her tightly.

I walked around her a bit and saw the person who was hugging her. It was Joozou but black and white. They looked the same but this Joozou had a calm smile and was crying as well.

She then opened her eyes glancing at me. "Aizawa...I'm sorry...my last emotions kinda imprinted on her which caused her to freak out when waking up. Natural instincts of survival and fear kicked in..." She said.

"Are you one of Joozoua clones...?" I asked uncertainly as I slowly knelt down. "Aren't you glad I didn't disappear?" She questions smiling with closed eyes as tears went down her cheeks.

My hair covered my eyes as I stood up getting closer to the two of them. I got on my knees and hugged them both. "Thank you for calming her..." I said as he felt them let go of each other and hug me back.

After a while, I motioned the hero's it was fine and to put down the room's defenses which they did. Joozou still sniffling a bit went back into the bed holding my hand the entire time. She even squeezed it when they put the needles in and checked on her.

Once they left us alone she started to quietly apologize as the clone of her got on the bed beside her putting a hand on her back.

"Jesus...I'm so so so sorry...I just didn't know what was happening, where I was, why i was in the hospital. I felt so...scared..." Joozou said as she began to rub her eyes with the freehand she had.

I assured her it was alright and she didn't hurt anyone or anything other than the extra sand that was vacuumed. I was gonna speak to the clone...Sin..but she shattered and fused into Joozou.

She took a deep breath...the good ones after crying and sighed...

"I feel like I should hate her.....but I somehow can't...I don't even..know..I'm just glad she's not gone.." Joozou said as she then glanced seeing her hand. "Oh..Sorry." She said letting go and making sure she didn't make anything weird or break boundaries.

"It's fine. I'm your acting guardian. I just hope you are ok and well. Physically and mentally. Please excuse me while I go make sure everything is ok, and nothing else is wrong." I said as I then glanced seeing Bakugou ready to come in.

She nodded smiling weakly. I got up walking to the door and motioning Bakugou to come in...